The concert surprise

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

Hong Ki wokes up early , it's already 5:00 in the morning as he remember that he fell asleep at Hyung-ae's pad so he went to her room assuming that she's already awake, but as he opened the door, he saw Hyung-ae lying on her bed so he decided not to disturb her from her sleep.

PRING !! PRING !! PRING !! (the clock is ringing)

Hyung-ae get a pillow and covered her ears.

PRING !! PRING !! (still ringing)

" aiish ! it's too early ! " she muttered.

PRING !! PRING !! PRING !!

" Tss ! " she tends to sit on the bed and tries to stop the clock from ringing. She opened her left eye to see what time is it.

" 6:30 ? its too early ! " and lay back to bed.

" Why did I set the clock too early ? " she asked to herself.

After a second , she remembered something.

" OMO ! The rehearsal ! " she murmured.

Hyung-ae stood up and rapidly went to the sala, knowing that Hong Ki is still there.

" Hong Ki !! Hong Ki-ahh !! Hong Ki !! Hong---- " (Hong Ki is not there)

" Ooh ! is he awake ? " she muttered.

She went to the washroom to check if he's there, but no Hong Ki appeared even his shadow. She also went to the kitchen but there's no one.

" Where is he ? " she said, while walking through the dinning room.

As she enters in the dinning room, she was surpised on what she'd saw. She slowly move closer to the center table and found out that there is a breakfast set for a single person.

" Waahh.. " she muttered.

" Did he do this ? "

She moved the chair and took a seat , she saw a piece of paper sticked on the vase.(she became curious)

" What's this ? " then opened it.

THE LETTER SAYS :

          AHNYEONG HASHIMNIKKA ! It's a nice day isn't it ?

          I just want to thank you for letting me stay in your 

          house last night. I'm sorry if I left without telling you,

          it's because we'll be having a rehearsal for our 

          concert. I left an envelope on your desk, kindly open it,

          It's a surprise anyway =) Oh, before I forgot, I cooked

          your breakfast and hope you like it !

 

                                                                                          HONG KI.

**sighs " He's so sweet ! I'd never thought he'll do this " and smiled.

" Oh Yes ! It's a nice day ! =) "

Hyung-ae didn't hesitate to eat the food. She tries to taste it " mmmmm.. It's good ! " and ate it all " Is cooking his new profession ? " she asked to herself.

After eating her breakfast , she went to her room to take a look of the envelope which Hong Ki said was on her desk.

" There it is ! "

She get it and tries to open.

When she saw what's inside the envelope , her eyes grew bigger.

" OMO ! A CONCERT TICKET ?! " and she remembered what Jonghun told her last night.

" Aaaaaaahh !! " she shouted.

She hurriedly get her mobile phone and give a ring to Jinkyong.

ON THE LINE..

   " Unnie ?? "

   " Dong Saeng-ahh ! " she exaggerately expressed.

   " What's the problem ? "

   " It's not a problem Jinkyong ! "

   " Then why did you call ? "

   " Guess what ? "

   " Unnie !! just say it , I'm busy ! "

   " Busy huh ? I'm sure if you hear it you'll be dead ! " /teasing Jinkyong

   " Tss ! I know FT Island is having a concert, so don't waste your time teasing me okay ? "

   " Dong Saeng ! Hong Ki gave me a free ticket ! "

   " I don't care ! **then covers OMO ! FREE TICKET ?! "

   " Ye ! ticket for two ! "

   " YAHHHH !! " Jinkyong shouted.

   " See ? I told you !! "

   " Unnie ! I can't believe it ! "

   " You should ! .. Dong Saeng-aah .. the concert is on 7pm , come over at 5pm okay ? see you around chingu ! "

   " OKAY ! It's showtime ! "

   " I'm hangin' up. " Hyung-ae said.

   " Ahnyeong unnie ! "

And hours passed by..

at 3:00pm, Hyung-ae prepared herself for the concert, she chose to wear a pink strappy floral dress with a knitted vest partnered with a white wedge shoes and a mini lengthed shoulder bag. (she became curious with her appearance so she faced the mirror.)

" Do I look ravishing ? "she murmured.

She comb her long lengthed hair, and tied it on the side and made a braid out of it.

" PERFECT ! " she said while facing the mirror.

YOU'VE RECEIVED A MESSAGE 2x ! (phone ringing)

Hyung-ae grasp her phone and opened the message. 

   IT SAYS :

          GOOD DAY ! See you at the concert ! =)

          -it was form Hong Ki.

Then the doorbell rings..

" Unnie ! Unnie ! "

" Oh.. probably it's Jinkyong. "

" Unnie ! "

" Coming ! " Hyung-ae hurriedly opened the front door.

when the door was opened..

Jinkyong's eyes grew bigger.

" Unnie ? is that you ? "

" Wae ? do I look odd ? "

" Aniyo ! you look.. stunning ! "

" Ehhh ? "

" Unnie ! you look beautiful with your dress ! "

" Aiishh ! you're more beautiful than me dong saeng.. you should impress Jonghun oppa later ! :D "

" Ye ! mm.. unnie, shall we go now ?! I wanna see oppa ! "

" Tss.. excited ? calm down dong saeng , it's only 5:00 in the afternoon, the concert is on 7pm "

" Please ? Oh.. by the way unnie.. where we'll be sitting ? "

" Guess where ? "

" Hmm.. lower backs ? "

" Oh--Oh.. I'm gonna say V--I--P ! "

" V-----I-----P ?? " Jinkyong asked.

Hyung-ae nodded.

" I'm dead ! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !! " Jinkyong shouted.

After 1 hour (6:00 in the clock) they both decided to leave and go to the stadium where the concert will be held. Both of them were very excited especially Jinkyong who was an avid fan of Jonghun since the band starts to perform. Upon arriving to the stadium, Hyung-ae was surprised by the crowd of people in front of them.

" WOOO--OOOOW ! " said Hyung-ae.

" Wae ? " Jinkyong asked.

" PRIMADONNA's were so incredible ! "

" Of course unnie ! that's what you call LOYALTY ! "

" Wooow ! "

" Wae ? can't you believe it ? "

" A little , coz' I didn't expect that you're more than a hundred of thousands. "

" Ye ! and not just here, but all over the world. "

" Dong saeng-ahh.. why did you like FT Island ? "

" FT Island ? well , I like them because they are who they really are.. as simple as that. "

Hyung-ae just nodded, mean to say yes. (like why I like Hong Ki, she thought out of mind.)

6:30pm

" Unnie ?! let's get inside ! the concert will start in about 30 mins. "

" Oohh.. I almost forgot.. Ne, kkaja! " Hyung-ae replied.

As they pass through the isle , Hyung-ae was bumped by a guy who was pushed by his friend and accidentally dragged Hyung-ae into the rail bars causing her to breakdown.

" OMO ! UNNIE ! "

" Hyaah ! " Hyung-ae shouted.

Jinkyong run towards her and lend her hands to Hyung-ae to pull her up. " Unnie are you hurt ?! " she asked. " Aniyo, I'm ok.. ". The guy came closer to them to apologize for what happened. " Miss, I'm sorry.. are you hurt  ? " he sincerely asked. Jinkyong confront him. " Hey ! didn't you see her ?! " she said to the face of the guy. " Miyanhae, I didn't meant to bump her, my friend pushed me away and I was out of my balance. " he explained. " You better be careful next time ! " as Jinkyong argues with the guy, Hyung-ae tries to stop her. " Dongsaeng-ahh .. I wasn't hurt, I'm ok , so let him go. " she pleased Jinkyong. " HEAR THAT ?? (Jinkyong said to the boy) apologize to her ! " The guy bowed his head " I'm sorry ma'am , I'm so sorry. " "it's okay, just be more careful next time." (Hyung-ae didn't noticed that she has a small cut on the left arm that is caused by the her fall and it's bleeding).

Before the concert starts, she gave a beep on Hong Ki.

   THE MESSAGE SAYS :

         Hong Ki-ahh.. GOOD LUCK !

         Be good on stage and make

         me impress ! =D

 

         -- YOUR ANTI xD

On the other side..

" Hyung ! you have a message ! " Seung Hyun said.

" A message ? at this time ? " Hong Ki replied.

Seung Hyun shrug his shoulders " CATCH ! " and throw the mobile to Hong Ki. Hong Ki read the message and it was from Hyung-ae after that, he made a reply.

   MESSAGE :

         I'll make sure that this day 

         will be unforgettable ! 

         Just watch and listen. ANTI :)

" Cellular phones are not allowed during this time. " the director said.

Hong Ki threw his mobile phone on his bag and glanced at the director " Miyanhae, Miyanhae Kamdong-nim. "

AFTER 5 minutes..

FT ISLAND GO ! GO ! GO ! /members cheer

" FT Island , proceed backstage and prepare for the entrance. MOVE ! " the staff said.

IN THE STADIUM..

(fans are screaming)

ANNOUNCER: Please welcome.. FT- - - - ISLAND !!

Aaaaaaahhh !! Aaaaahhhh !! OOPPAA !! /the crowd yelled

" Unnie ! I can see Jonghun oppa ! HYAAAH !! "

" What ?! I can't hear you clearly ! " Hyung-ae shouted.

" OPPA ! I can see him from here ! " Jinkyong said closer to Hyung-ae's ears.

" Ye ! I can see them clearly too ! " she replied.

HELLO PRIMADONNA'S ! ( Jonghun said )

" O-----PPAH !! " Jinkyong shouted.

" Tss.. crazy ! " Hyung-ae murmured.

" Unnie ! I'm gonna die ! "

HEY ! HEY ! HEY ! ( Seung Hyun said )

OPPA ! woooohhh !! /the crowd screamed

ANNYEONG HASAEYO PRIMADONNA'S .. ARE YOU READY ?? ( Hong Ki said )

As Hyung-ae hears the voice of Hong Ki she suddenly felt uneasy, her heart is pumping faster and faster and she can't control it. Hyung-ae stood up and talked to Jinkyong.

" Dongsaeng-ahh.. I'll be back in few minutes, just stay here. "

" Wae ?? the concert is already starting ! you shouldn't miss it ! "

" Uhhmm.. I'm going to pee. " she just said.

" aiishh ! pali ! "

" Ne.. I'll be back ! "

She went to the washroom. As she entered, she faced the mirror and talked to herself.

/Hyung-ae touched her chest " still there " pertaining to her heart that is pumping too fast.

while facing the mirror..  " what's happening to me ?? "

Someone opened the door  " Miss.. is there any problem ? " someone asked.

hyung-ae looks back " Ooh.. "

" Are you talking to someone ? " the girl said.

" Oohh.. oohh.. aniyo , I--mm talking to myself. kurae ! I'm talking to myself to memorize my script for our play.. " and smiled to the girl. Hyung-ae pretends that she is memorizing something so the girl will not think that she's crazy. 

" Okay.. " the girl said.

Hyung-ae just smiled to her and went out of the wash room. After that, she decided to go back inside coz' Jinkyong is waiting for her. When she get's inside, the mood was so calm and as Hyung-ae walks through the isle to get back to their seat, she recognized Hong Ki on the stage (singing "THE ONE" ).

          HONG KI :

          I've been trying to see you,

          for such a long.. long.. time

          maybe I just have to face

          that I , was out of line.

          When it comes to loving you,

          All those things that I would do.

 

         Been waiting for this day

         for far too long,

         I never could imagine

         you so strong,

         As long as I'm with you

         I can't go wrong.

         Oh baby what you do.. to me..

         YOU'RE THE ONE.

 

Then Jinkyong interrupt her from watching.

" UNNIE ! " Then Hyung-ae glared at Jinkyong. " Unnie, be seated. Come here. " Hyung-ae come back to their seat. She didn't even talk to Jinkyong, she's busy watching Hong Ki on the stage.

" Unnie, Hong Ki's voice is so angelic ! "

" Ye. " Hyung-ae replied with her eyes focused on Hong Ki.

" Like we're in heaven. " Jinkyong said.

" Dongsaeng-ahh.. " Hyung-ae asked ( eyes still focused on the stage ) 

" WAE ? "

" Do you like Hong Ki ? "

" Of course ! " Jinkyong answered.

" ME TOO " Hyung-ae said ( but Jinkyong didn't hear it because the crowd screamed when the song is being finished. )

- -AFTER THE CONCERT, FT Island is having their fan signing.

Jinkyong wants to go there so she convinced Hyung-ae.

" Ae-ahh.. just wait for me here okay ? "

" Okay .. I'll wait for you here. "

" O--K-- ! I'll be right back ! " and smiled at Hyung-ae.

(Jinkyong fall in line and waits for her turn. The line was too long, there are so many people who wants to have the sign of the band members. )

" tss ! I'm far from oppa ! " Jinkyong mumbled. 

After 20 mins. of waiting..

" Ahnyeong Hasaeyo ! " Jonghun said.

Jinkyong didn't realized that it was her turn. " OHH ! " she was shocked.

Jonghun smiled at her " Where would I sign ? " Jinkyong lend FT Island's album to the table " Oh I'm sorry " Jonghun smiled again, and after he signed the album, he lend his hands to Jinkyong ( motivating her to share her hands with him ) Jinkyong gave her hand to him " KAMSAHAMNIDDA ! " ( controlling her feelings ) When she's out of the line.. she secretly expressed her feelings through the album ( she kissed it pretending that it was Jonghun ) .

ON THE OTHER HAND..

While signing on a fan's shirt, Hong Ki recognized Hyung-ae atanding on a corner.

" Dongsaeng, I'll be back in a minute " he said to Seung Hyun.

" Wae ? where are you going ? "

" Just wait , I'll be back . "

Seung Hyun nodded.

meanwhile..

" HEY ! " Hong Ki said and tap Hyung-ae on her arm.

" OUCH ! " Hyung-ae said ( handling her arm )

" Oh , does that hurt ? "

And finally , Hyung-ae recognized that it was Hong Ki.

" Oh ! Hong Ki-ahh ! " she uttered.

" Ye ! where's Jinkyong ? "

" she's on the line.. "

" Aaahh.. "

" Why are you here ? You're suppose to sit there ( pointing on the stage where the members was ) your fans are waiting. "

" Why don't you join us ? " Hong Ki said.

" Wae ? I'm not a member. "

" Tss.. you're not a member YES, but you're a friend. "

AFTER THE FAN SIGNING..

" Hyung ! " Jae Jin said to Hong Ki.

" Oh , Jae Jin-ahh ? "

As Hong Ki faced him, Jae Jin noticed that Hyung-ae was there.

" Ohh.. Ahnyeong Hasaeyo Noona ! " and waves at Hyung-ae.

" Ahnyeong Hasaeyo .. " Hyung-ae said then bowed her head.

" Noona , who's with you ? is she your sister ? " Jae Jin asked.

" Oh , aniyo.. "

" She's her best friend " Hong Ki uttered.

" Ne ! she's my best friend .. " Hyung-ae gladly replied.

" Waahh .. Hyung , you're incredible ! " Jae Jin said.

" Huh ? " Hong Ki reacts.

" How come in just a matter of time , you know Noona that much already ?? "

" Wae ? she's my friend ! "

" Ye .. but since when ? "

" Two weeks ago.. "

" See ? That's what I'm talking about. "

" Tss ! what about that ? "

Jae Jin pulled Hong Ki slightly away from Hyung-ae.

" Hyung , is there something between you and Noona ? " Jae Jin whispered.

" Bwoh ?! .. of course not ! we're just friends. " he explained.

" Ye, for now, but later on.. you'll fall for her ! HAHA xD " Jae Jin said to tease Hong Ki.

" DONGSAENG-ahh !! "

" Tss .. don't worry hyung, I like noona for you :) " he said then winks at Hong Ki.

On the other side..

" Hey Ae-ahh ! you're here.. " Jonghun said.

" Oh.. ye ! is it okay ? " she asked.

" Of course ! you're welcome here ! "

/Hyung-ae smiled at him " Kamsahamnidda ! "

" No problem " Jonghun said.

" Oppa, want some water ? " she offered to Jonghun.

Jonghun took it , but they didn't noticed that Hong Ki was watching them. When Jonghun acts to drink the water ...

" Ohh.. Jonghun-ssi , I'm so thirsty .. MAY I ?? " then he grabbed the bottled water from Jonghun and drank it.

" Hyaa ! what are you ? " said Hyung-ae.

" Wae ? " Hong Ki replied.

" Are you dumb ? Why did you drank oppa's water ? when you have your own ? "

" Oh ? Miyanhae, I didn't noticed. " he said /pretending that he didn't know he has his own

" Tssss ! "

" Hmm.. don't mind him , it's okay . " said Jonghun.

Finally, Jinkyong has the chance to talk to Jonghun. She came closer and offered Jonghun a bottled water.

" Oppa.. " /lending him the bottled water that she was handling

" Kamsahamnidda .. " Jonghun said.

" chonmanhaeyo ! " she said.

" Oh , excuse me.. you're ?? "

" Aahh.. choneun, Jinkyong imnidda. "

" Jinkyong ? .... ohh... you're probably Hyung-ae's friend ? "

" Ye ! she's my best friend. "

" I see.. anyway, I'm Jonghun ." He formally introduced himself.

" Haha ! "

" Oh.. wae ? what's funny? " Jonghun asked.

" Oppa ! I know you already, I'm your fan ! " she said.

Jinkyong is so happy because she didn't expect that she would have the chance to know Jonghun personally of course, because of Hyung-ae. She's very thankful that her dreams were fulfilled now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" OPPA ! Chukahae (: you did great ! " Hyung-ae said to Jonghun.

" Whoah.. Kumoptah Hyung-ae-shii .. " he replied.

" THUMBS UP ! " then winked at Jonghun.

After that, she greeted Hong Ki again for the last time before they go home..

" Hong Ki-ahh.. Congratulations ! you do impressed me ! " she said

" HONG KI ? Yah ! why don't you call me oppa ? huh ? " he argued with Hyung-ae

" Wae ? What's the difference if I call you in your name? " she replied

" aiishhh ! wae ? if you can call Jonghun oppa , then call me that way too ! " 

" Tss ! Hyung , are you jealous ? " Min Hwan said.

" Ehh ?? Aniyo.. Aniyo.. why would I be jealous ? "

" whoah ! Hyung ! do you like noona ? " Seung Hyung asked.

" Hyaa .. what kind of question is that ?! " said Hong Ki.

" Wae ? what's wrong with that ? " Seung Hyun said.

" Aisshh ! stop it ! "

" HaHa ! Hyung.. isn't noona attractive ? " said Jae Jin.

" Jae Jin-ahh !! can you please stop it ?! "

" Wae ? is there something wrong ? I was just asking " Jae Jin said.

" aaiissh ! " Hong Ki uttered then walked away from the maknae's.

" Hyung, where are you going ? " Jae Jin said.

**looks back " Hyaa .. just stay there ! "

" Hong Ki-ahh ? where are you going ? " said Jonghun.

" Just goin' to freshen' up outside " Hong Ki answered then walked on

" Hong Ki-ahh .. wait ! " Hyung-ae said.

" What now? "

" we're going .. "

Hong Ki faced her and said " ne, harra.. keep going.. "

" Ne , ahnyeong ! chal jayo.. " she replied and walk through the doorway with Jinkyong.

But before they reached the gate, Hong Ki run towards her to say something..

" Wait, Ae-ahh.. I thought you'd be careful as you've promised.

" Ehh ? " Hyung-ae uttered.

Hong Ki pulled her arm slightly " See? here's another one.. and I really thought this will happen, does it hurt? " 

" It's fine.. you don't have to do this.. get back inside, they're waiting for you.. mm.. I can manage.. /smiles "

**smirks " And do you really think I believe you? "

" Don't you? "

/Hong Ki shook his head " Aniyo.. "

" Aye! chincha?? "

Hong Ki smiled and gently put on a band aid on Hyung-ae's arms..

" Better be careful next time.. "

" Waaaah ! Unnie ?! I wanna die ! Oppa's killing me ! " Jinkyong said.

Hyung-ae's mind was lost, she is very amazed from what she'd heard. She didn't know what to do and how to react. She's just falling for him over and over.♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh !! It's been a long month since I had my last update..

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ♥