Girl Bond

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

( clock ringing )

" Oh ! what time is it ?! "

Hyung-ae stood up and saw that it's already 9:01 in the clock.

" GOODNESS ! I'm late ! "

She ran towards the bathroom, take a shower, and she don't even ate her breakfast. After grooming herself, she hurriedly take the bus and arrived in her school at 9:30 in the morning. As she stepped out of the bus, she run like a woodpecker and inspite of taking the elevator, she chose to take the stairs. When she's near in her room, she suddenly felt her heartbeat beating like a boom box, like it's jumping out of her body.

" MY GOODNESS ! this is it ! " she said as she enters the room.

" Yaahh chingu ! , why are you so late ? I thought you wouldn't come " Jinkyong asked ( Hyung-ae's best friend )

" I just got off to bed **glanced inside the room have you started? " she answered.

" You're just in time ! the department announced that there will be no classes today because they will be having a meeting "

**big eyes " Waaaah! chincha?? "

/Jinkyong nods " I thought 30 minutes of waiting would be a waste of time , I'm glad you came ! " Jinkyong said.

" Of course I will come to class, it's monday. But I guess.. this is my lucky day !! :) WOHOOOOO !! " Hyung-ae shouted.

" HEY ! Ae-aahh !! since we don't have classes, hhmmmm.. what about.. SHOPPING ? " Jinkyong asked.

" What about now ?! :D "

" Waaahh.. chincha? !! kkaja! " 

 

AT THE MALL

" Unnie , what would you like to buy ?? " Jinkyong asked.

" Hmmm.. nothing.. just want to look around. " Hyung-ae answered.

" Wanna go to the Jewelry Shop ? "

" SURE ! it's been 2 months since we've missed to go to the jewelry shop. And I wanna see if something has changed. " Hyung-ae answered joyfully.

" Well.. if I can remember, there is an earing that you really like so much right ? " Jinkyong asked.

" YAH ! (and Hyung-ae tries to find the pair of earing that she really wanted) OMO ! Ahjumma, did someone buy it ? " 

" Oh, kurae , the pair that you like is already sold , but there are lots of designs that are more precious than the one that you wanted. "

" Oh.. aniyo.. I'll just look for somthingelse, kamsahamnidda.. "

While walking , Jinkyong tap Hyung-ae on her shoulders.

" Hey Ae-aah ! guess what ? " Jinkyong said with a silly face.

" Wae?? If you're gonna fool with me again , just shut it off ! "

" Uh-huh ! and what if I say I am the one who bought the earings  ? "

Hyung-ae looked at her eyes " this kid " and nods her head.

" TADA ! " Jinkyong said with the pair of earings laid on her hands.

**big eyes " Jeongmal?? " 

" hyaah .. chingu , this is for you ! :) " Jinkyong said.

" JINKYONG-SHHII ! "

(smiled at Hyung-ae) " I just want to make you happy ! I thought this would be the greatest gift that I could give to you aside from our friendship , hope you like it ! " Jinkyong stated as she hugs Hyung-ae.

" Jeongmal kumowoyo Jinkyong-ahh ! Jongmal kumowoyo ! " then sincerely hug Jinkyong.

" It was my birthday gift for you , I went to your house yesterday but I didn't see you , I guess you're not at home so I have decided  to surprise you today. "

" And I am SURPRIZED ! really.. thank you so much Jinkyongshii ! I can't find ways to say thank you " Hyung-ae uttered.

" Hmmmm.. If you can't find ways to say it , I think I've already found them ! Hyung-ae-aah ! , I'M HUNGRY !! and I think you should treat me now ! "

" HAHAHA , this kid ! ( she nodded ) alright , I'll treat you ! by the extent of my birthday celebration, we will eat to SONG BOK MIN RESTAURANT ! "

" OMO ! really Unnie ? "

" Kkaja ! " then winks at Jinkyong.

" BIGTIME ! "

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

" Hyung-ae-aah ! , I really don't think that you'll take it seriously ! "

" And what if I say I'm just joking ? " Hyung-ae replied sarcastically.

" HYAAH ! don't be like that ! "

" See ? then just eat your stuff ! "

" Waaaah.. the food is so delicious ! only if I can swallow them all ! "

" Hey ! take it easy , the food won't leave you ! "

" I can't help it , I want them all ! "

" aiiissh ! "

 

-- After the tremendous eating experience in Song Bok Min Restaurant ..

" Hyung-ae-aah ! thank you for that wonderful lunch ! " Jinkyong said.

" And thank you for spending your wonderful time with me dong saeng-ahh ! I hope there will be next time "

" I'm sure there will be ! "

Hyung-ae looked up in the sky and said " Thank you GOD for yesterday , today and probably for tomorrow. I'm so happy ! Thank you for letting me celebrate my birthday with my wonderful friends. " 

" Ooh.. with whom did you celebrate your birthday yesterday ? " Jinkyong curiously asked.

" Long way story .. It just happened. "

KRIING .. KRIING .. KRIING .. ( phone ringing )

" Ohh.. excuse me. " Jinkyong uttered.

" Okay "

**answers " YOBOSEYO ! " 

" Unnie .. mom asked me to call you , please come home ! daddy's here ! he's back ! HURRY! "

" Chincha?? omo! okay.. I'm coming home! "

" Wae ? is something happened ? " Hyung-ae asked.

" Yahh chingu ! appa's here !  he's back ! , gotta go ! THANKS FOR THE LUNCH unnie.. and I'll talk to you some other time about what happened yesterday, harra? "

" De! harraso.. take care saengee~ "

Hyung-ae was left alone at the mall , she chose to stay for a while, she walked and visit those botiques and stalls that she'd missed.. after an hour, it was kinda boring so she decided to walk home.. while walking, someone appeared in front of her so she accidentally bumped him.

" Oh ! miyanhae ! Jeongmal miyanhae ! " with her head bowed in front of the person she bumped.

" YOU? " said by a familiar voice.

As she lift her head up , she saw a familiar face.

" YOU? "

**both " Why were you here? "

" Ahh.. I.. we just took our lunch here" /pointing at the mall

I see.. "

**laughs " This will be the third time.. "

" Yeah ! luckily for the third time around ! " 

" Mmm.. what about you? "

" Just got my nails done for our music video. How bout' you ? I guess you should be in school today? "

" MUSIC VIDEO ? "

" Yah ! for our new song , I think the one that you suppose to listen last day . "

" Ahhhh.. Ye ! "

" Wanna come to our filming ? "

" Me ? "

" Yah ! on monday , starts at 10am in our studio , see you there ! ( taps Hyung-ae ) Ahnyeong ! "

" Hey ! Hong Ki-ahh ! Wait !! " Hyung-ae shouted.

But Hong Ki keeps on walking , looks back to say goodbye and gets in the car.

" aiiissh! this man! " **derp face