An unexpected guest

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL..

Hyung-ae is walking in the corridor when Jinkyong suddenly appeared.

" Yaaah, chingu! "

" HEY ! " said Hyung-ae.

" Unnie ! where did you go yesterday ? why are you absent ? After class , I went to your house but you're not there. Even your neighbors doesn't know where you are. "

--Hyung-ae didn't answer but gave Jinkyong a very huge smile.

" Unnie ! what did you do ? "

" FT ISLAND !! " Hyung-ae uttered.

" What about FT Island ? are they having a concert ? " Jinkyong asked.

" You won't believe this **smiles "

" Ehhh? "

" I met them ! "

**brow raises " hahaha! stop fooling around ! " and keeps on walking.

" Jinkyong-shii ! "

" WAE ? "

" It's true ! I met all of them , first on my birthday and yesterday was the second time ! believe me! "

" Unnie !! wake up.. wake up chingu ! you're probably day dreaming ! " 

--Hyung-ae thinks of a strategy where she can prove that she's telling the truth. And an idea came up.. she took her mobile phone and dialed the registered number of Hong Ki.

Phone Ringing..

" Here , talk to him. " and gave the phone to Jinkyong.

   ON THE LINE ..

          LHK : Ohh.. Hyung-ae-shii, why did you call?

          JK : Who's this please?

          LHK : Chincha? yaah, chingu? we've just depart yesterday and yet you forgot my name? haha!

          JK : Hyaaa, I am asking who's this?

          LHK : Yoboseyo.. who's on the line please ?

          JK : Hyaah ! I think I am the one  who's suppose to ask you that.

          LHK : Ehh? you're the one who called.. anyway.. this is Lee Hong Ki of FT Island, probably she left her phone over somewhere.. 

          JK : HEY ! don't fool me around , I know you're just pretending that you are Hong Ki oppa of FT Island , If Hyung-ae made a contract with you to make me believe that you are Hong Ki oppa , don't waste your time coz' I don't believe her ! "

          LHK : I'm sorry , we'll be having a press conference right now , If Hyung-ae is around.. please tell her to watch the full version of our MV , It's already downloaded in the internet. THANK YOU.. I'm hanging up.

**big eyes

" Unnie! waaaa! chincha?? Hong Ki oppa!! " she shouted as she jump off the floor.

" Jinkyongshii ! take it easy ! "

" Hyaah !! " Jinkyong cheered.

" Do you believe in me now ? "

" Hyung-ae-ahh ! I wanna see them ! I wanna meet Jonghun oppa ! "

" I thought you won't believe me .. "

" Yaah ! come here.. is there something between you and Hong Ki oppa ? (Jinkyong whispered) "

" Of course not , we're just friends. "

**Jinkyong gave her a silly smile

After their class , while walking at the corridor..

" Hyung-ae-ahh ! I just remembered , while talking to Hong Ki oppa , he said that if you're around , he asked me to tell you to watch the full version of their MV. "

Hyung-ae didn't answer , but she gave Jinkyong a big laugh.

" Wae ? "

" Nothing.. I just remembered something. "

"Unnie ! I want to see their MV ! can I go with you ? " Jinkyong asked.

" Sure ! hhmmm.. but chingu .. promise me that you'll behave huh ? "

" You know me already Unnie.. I can't promise to be quiet. "

" De! Harraso.. **smiles "

 

AT HYUNG-AE's HOUSE..

Before watching FT Island's music video , Hyung-ae and Jinkyong prepared a snack like what they usually do before watching movies.

" Ready ? " Hyung-ae asked.

" Ye ! let's watch it unnie ! I can't wait ! " Jinkyong replied.

Then Hyung-ae pressed the start button. As the video starts.. Jinkyong stood up and cheered like there's no tomorrow. Hyung-ae covers her ears coz' she can't stand the pitch of Jinkyong's voice.

" Hyaa ! it was only the beginning ! " Hyung-ae said.

" I can't help it unnie ! I'm so excited to see JONGHUN oppa ! "

They are both watching and listening attentively in the middle of FT Island's MV and suddenly , the door bell rings..

" Jinkyongshii , can you please check who's out there ? "

" aiiiish ! pause it first ! "

then Jinkyong pulled the door , and an unexpected guest appeared.

" OPPA ? " she murmured

" Jinkyongshii ? who is it ? "

Jinkyong closed the door and run towards Hyung-ae's side (whispering) Unnie, Hong Ki oppa !! she pulled Hyung-ae up and pushed her to the door and asked her to open it.

**Hyung-ae opened the door

( Hong Ki bowed his head ) " Ahnyeong Hasaeyo ! " he greeted them.

" Ooh.. Ahnyeong Hasaeyo " she replied and asked Hong Ki to get inside. While they are moving to the sala, Jinkyong came closer to Hong Ki and touched his face.

" OPPA ? are you really our Hong Ki ? " she curiously asked 

Hong Ki nods his head. ( mean to say yes )

" OMO ! Unnie ! can you please slap me on the face just once ? "

Hyung-ae poked her on both face and she looked over Hong Ki saying : " Aye! oppa, choneun Choi Jinkyong imnidda (lending her hands to Hong Ki), I am a fan of FT Island, neomu.. neomu jeowa! "

Hong Ki gave his hands to Jinkyong and treated her nicely like the way she treat others

Jinkyong can't stand it so she took a piece of paper and a marker on her bag , asking Hong Ki to sign for her

" Oppa ! can I have your autograph ? " giggling like she's being tickled

Hong Ki signed it and gave it back to Jinkyong. But Jinkyong was not contented of the autograph only, she asked Hong Ki if it's okay to take a picture with him, Hong Ki accept it. After that, Jinkyong moved a little closer to Hong Ki and grant him a big hug.

" Oppa ! neomu.. neomu.. jowaheyo ! " Jinkyong shouted.

Hyung-ae pulled Jinkyong out of Hong Ki's body.

" Hyaah ! will you please control yourself ?! are you out of your mind? It's embarassing ! " (Hyung-ae confronted her but in a low tone voice)

" WAE ? He's my idol, I am his fan, this is natural ! " she answered.

" aiissh ! " Hyung-ae uttered.

 

IN THE SALA..

H.Ae : Hhmm.. why did you come ? do we have a business ?

HK : **smiles I came because.. I want to know how are you feeling.

H.Ae : HUH ?

HK : /checks Hyung-ae's bruises on her head does it hurt ?

H.Ae : /pushed Hong Ki's hands out of her head I'm okay. this is not serious.

HK : /finding something on his pocket Hyung-ae-shii.. /moved closer to Hyung-ae and placed a piece of band aid in her head

Again.. Hyung-ae felt that her heart beats too fast, faster than the first experience she had. (Wae?, Why I am like this whenever he's near? she asked to herself out of her mind.)

JK : Waaahh ! OPPA ! you're so sweet ! I wish I had an injury too ! she interrupted.

Hong Ki smiled at her. And while Jinkyong caught Hong Ki's attention, Hyung-ae simply touched her chest and hold a breath. ( What's happening to me ? )

JK : OPPA !

HK : Wae ?

JK : Don't move !

HK : HUH ?

JK : There's... a...... bug under your chair !

HK : Hyaah ! don't fool me around ! It's not funny/panicking tone

And suddenly, the bug moves up and it's on Hong Ki's pants.

JK : OPPA ! she shouted /pointing on the bug

HK : /saw the bug HYYYYAAAH !! AAIIIIIIIISSHHH !! /jumped on the sofa and continued to scream HYYYAAA !! GET IT !! AAIIIISSSSHH ! ..

" Ehhhhh ! " (Jinkyong's reaction.)

And as the bug flew away, Hong Ki sat on the sofa, covering his ears and closed his eyes. Hyung-ae stood up and snap the bug with her slippers.

JK : OPPA ! gwenchannayeo?

HK : hyyaah ! is the bug still there ? /with his eyes closed

H.Ae : HAHAHAHAHA !! Hong Ki-aahh ?? afraid of bugs huh ?? I knew it !

Hong Ki finally opened his eyes and checks if there is a bug around him. He groomed himself again as descent as he entered Hyung-ae's house.

HK : I.. I.. I'm just carried away. I just don't like bugs.

JK : Ohh.. don't worry oppa ! I am going to clean the house for you so you can come here more often ! /and winked at Hong Ki

Hyung-ae can't stop laughing..

JK : Unnie ! let's have a general cleaning ! the house should be sterile.. Oppa's skin is sensitive ! **jebal unnie-ahh? she whispered to Hyung-ae.

H.Ae : WHAAT ?! she pulled Jinkyong near beside her and said " Hey dong saeng-ahh ! it's not my responsibility to make myself busy in cleaning the house just for him ! If you want , you can bring him to your house. "

JK : aaiishh ! she said while scratching her head.

Hyung-ae went to the kitchen and prepared a lemon tea for Hong Ki to make him feel comfortable because of what happened. And on her way back to the sala, Jinkyong appeared and said that she have to leave because her mother called her already and asked her to go home. As Hyung-ae returned to the sala, she saw that Hong Ki was lying on the sofa, she moved closer to him and checks if he's only teasing her. She tap Hong Ki on the shoulder but he didn't react ( she does it thrice but there is no reaction at all ). She waits until he wakes up but it's already 10:00 in the evening, she decided to not disturb him. While Hong Ki is in a deep sleep, Hyung-ae sat in front of him and watched him like a character in the movie. As she keeps an eye on Hong Ki , her mobile phone rang.. and it fell down on the floor (because she was shocked) then she grabbed her phone on her pocket to answer the phone call.

" YOBOSEYO ? " she said in a very soft sound.

" Yoboseyo Hyung-ae-shii, it's Jonghun. "

" Ohh.. Jonghun oppa ? why did you call, is there any problem ? "

" Sorry to call you in the middle of the night Hyung-ae, I just wanted to ask if our Hong Ki is still there ? we're all worried here because he's not yet home. "

" Ahhhh.. Hong Ki... Hong Ki's still here. /then glanced at Hong Ki Yah ! , he's here. " she answered.

" Aigoo, that man! well that's a relief ! so.. can I talk to him ? "

" Uhhmmm.. he's.. ahhhh.. Hong Ki's already asleep . " /she said shyly

" Bwoh?! "

" Ooh.. Jonghunshii.. don't get me wrong, it's not what you think.. he's not sleeping with me on my bed ! he's in the sofa, he just fell asleep " /she defensively replied

" Aniyo.. it's not like that , I mean.. I wanna talk to him to remind him that we will be having our rehearsal for our concert tomorrow , and he needs to be here at exactly 7:00 am. " Jonghun replied.

" CONCERT ? "

" Ye ! a concert ! wait .. didn't he tell you ? "

" He didn't say anything. "

" Well , that's the reason why he went there "

" Ooh.. Chincha ? " the only word that came out of .

" Uhmm.. Hyung-ae-shii ! I'll ask you a favor.. If Hong Ki wokes up , please remind him bout' the rehearsal okay? "

" Ne , harraso " she said.

" Okay ! Jeongmal Kumowoyo Hyung-ae-shii ! it's late so I'm hangin' up , chal jayo ! "

" Ne, Ahnyeong ! "