Unplanned Celebration

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

( clock ringing )

-- It's 9:00 in the morning when Hyung-ae wokes up, and as she opened her eyes, she saw the marked date in the posted calendar right on her door ( February 4, 2011 )

" OOOHH ! It's my BIRTHDAY ! " she gladly uttered.

KRING.. KRING.. KRING.. KRING.. ( phone ringing )

" YOBOSEYO ! "

" Yaaahhh ! Hyung-ae-aah ! HAPPY .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D "

" OMO ! Yani ? "

" ye .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dong saeng-ahh ! " Yani said.

" Hyaaah ! I miss you unnie. " she uttered.

" I missed you too ! and how I wished to come to your birthday but I don't have the chance because of my kids. "

" It's okay , maybe one time I'm going to visit there unnie ! "

" I hope so , I want to see you and bond with you again like we did when we were young ! I am missing you so much ! "

" Me too .. I'm glad you called :) I love you unnie ! "

" Of course it's your birthday ! I should've called "

" Thank you "

" Ohh.. Ae-aah , I'll call you back next time okay ? Happy birthday and take care of yourself.. I LOVE YOU dong saeng-ahh ! "

" Okay, ahnyeong unnie.. thanks for calling "

-- Hyung-ae was so happy despite of being alone in celebrating her birthday. But she didn't really celebrates her birthday in the way that people usually do. Inspite of buying a cake, she would rather buy roses , not for her but for her parents. She's doing this since last year when her parents passed away.

 

IN THE CEMETERY

" Omma, Appa.. I came to see you again ! and I brought fresh roses for you, your favorite.. Omma, Appa.. I'm sorry if I don't have the chance to visit you on your 1st anniversary yesterday. There's something happened and I hope you can forgive me" Hyung-ae stated in front of her parents tomb.

" Omma, Appa ! Unnie called me today ! I'm so happy coz' she remembered when my birthday is ( sighs ) If only you're around, I would be the most happiest celebrant in the world ! I wish I could celebrate my day with someone."

Suddenly, somebody came closer to Hyung-ae.. she stood up and looked behind her back to check who is it.

" OMO ! " ( Hyung-ae fell down to the ground )

" Oooooh !! " ( Hong Ki uttered like he was so shocked )

" You scared me ! " she said as she pats her chest

" Well, I'm sorry if I scared you.. I just want to ask why you're here so I came closer."

" GOODNESS ! I thought you're gonna kill me ! "

" Miyanhae, jeongmal miyanhae.. "

" wait  , why are you here ? are you stalking me ?! "

" Well I guess it was a coinsidence, I got here to visit my mom. Actually, I'm on my way home until I saw your stilletos which looks familiar and I have noticed that it was you. " He said with a silly smile on his face.

" Your mom ? " hyung-ae asked.

" Yah ! she died a long time ago, and I've been doing this in about 13 years " Hong Ki answered.

" Sorry to hear that. "

" It's okay , I've learned to accept it , nothing to worry. "

" Good for you "

" Hey wait ! , we've seen each other yesterday and we accidentally met today.. and yet you didn't mentioned your name  " Hong Ki said.

" Oh.. about that, I'm sorry for being impolite yesterday and I don't even introduced myself to you.. I'm Hyung-ae.. Lee Hyung-ae "

" Hyung-ae ? nice name ! know what ? your name says that you should CHEER UP ! " he said.

" Hope I could "

" I heard that It's you birthday today ? " he asked.

" Yes !  wait , you've heard all that I've said ? "

" Uhuh and I've heard that you want to celebrate your birthday with someone ? "

" I hope so.. but there's no one , I ended up with nothing. "

**smirks "I have an idea!"

" Ehhh? "

" Why don't we celebrate your birthday in our studio ?, actually, I am on my way to get there coz' we'll be having our recording in an hour (checking his wrist watch) and it would be nice if you will come, I'm sure you'll enjoy it ! " he said.

" Thanks for your invitation, just go to work, I don't want to disturb you. "

" Of course not ! this is not a big deal.. and it's your birthday, mind if I treat you? that's my present. " he said.

Before Hyung-ae say anything, Hong Ki grasp her hands and escorted her in the car.

" You don't have to do this ! " Hyung-ae said.

" But I did it ! " he said with a sweet smile.

-- They both enjoyed the recording, she celebrate her birthday with Hong Ki and the other members of the band. Hyung-ae definitely had a good day. She found out that Hong Ki has a kind heart, he's down to earth and has respect for everybody eventhough sometimes he is being childish and playful. He is not a kind of an artist who's good only in front of the camera, I am not a fan of him but I salute him.. I definitely do ! .

" Hong Ki-ahh ! Kumowoyo.. jongmal kumowoyo ! you made my day wonderful. I didn't expect this. " she said.

" Everybody deserves to be happy during their birthday, I just did what's right."

" THANK YOU " 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " Hong Ki uttered.

**she smiles

**Hong Ki lending his hands " Friends? "

**looks on her back " Me? " 

**Hong Ki nods

" Mmm.. fff...rriends " **shook hands with him

" Kumawo " **smiles

" You know what ? people likes you because you are who you are ! "

" Whooooah ! did you mean it ? "

" Yes ! I DO THIS TIME :) " she answered with a big smile.

--When Hyung-ae got home, she ran towards her calendar and marked the day of her birthday as " THE MOST WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY EVER ! :D "