New Students

Requiem for a forbidden Love

Thanks you those who comment, suscribe and also read my story. *bows humbly*

Please listen to this while reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2hWzCnTIk

I don't know if it's fit well with the chapter but I love this song. It give a feeling of rebellion. ^^



 

Nobody P.O.V:
 


    When he woke up, he saw the worried and pained face of his sweet older sister Ahra who was tenderly his cheek as if she wanted to take away all the misfortunes, all the bad memories in wich his beloved younger brother had Fallen for so long without find the exit door.

« It’s already been seven year, you should forget him… I know it’s difficult but it’s for your own good. » Said calmly Arha.

« How could I forget him? He was and still is my first true friend, my first love et if he’s dead it’s beacause of me… »  Kyuhyun sat on the grave and bowed his head so that his sister couldn’t see him crying.

Vain attempt because hiding his eyes with his frange don’t prevent from his shaking body.

« Don’t blame yourself! Love is a uncontrollable feeling, no one can predict when we will be its victim. » Ahra embrace tightly his brother who snuggled againt her.

« I miss him so much. I can’t live without him, it’s impossible. Despite all the good will in the world, I cant’… » Kyuhyun said with a weak and fragile voice while retracing the inscription engraved on the marble with his fingertips.

« Please, don’t cry my little Kyu baby… I miss him too…. »  Ahra let escape a tear which she quickly wiped.

She had to be strong and she shouldn’t show her weakness to Kyuhyun in order to continue to support him and protect him correctly.

Ahra released her grip on Kyuhyun and straightened helding out her hand to him to help him to raise up.
He gladly accepted the help she offered to him et he straightened too.

« It’s almost time to go to university, hurry up and go home to change yourself and, sorry to say you that, take a shower because… how to that?… you smell the jackal. » Ahra said laughing a little.

Kyuhyun crossed his arms over his chest and gave a glare at his sister. « Noona, it’s not funny! »

« I said ’hurry up’! » He was suddenly pushed by his sister, making him fall. He stood up Creully and threw away, with one hand, the fine particles of dirt from his pants.

Ahra looked at him sadly. ‘He is so fragile… I must find a way to force him to eat all the food we bring to him…’ She mumured in his mind.

She took one of his brother’s hands and led him quietly until her car. Before getting into the car, Kyuhyun gave a last look cemetery and more particulary at the grave of his best friend. « See you again next year…  »

 


***
 

    
    During all the journey, a complete silence regned, no words were exchanged between the brother and the sister.

They entered into a drive that led to a large manor with stables on each side.

Ahra parked her crossover in front of the front door. Kyuhyun rushed out of the car, went into the mansion and got out of it only ten minutes after, dressed in his school uniform and above all clean.

 


***
 


    When he was dropped at the university, there were only ten minutes before the start of classes. He went to the SM Academy, a prestigious university,  the best in Republic of South Korea, where the students were only youg vampires whose parents owned a large company or were genious, Kyuhyun was both.

When Kyuhyun entered the class room, many groups of students were formed and were talking. He approached them to know the reason for this gathering.

« Do you know that two new students will join our class? » Said a boy named Henry.

« According to some, they are really handsome! » Went further an other boy named Ryeowook.

« Nobody is more handsome that me! Isn’t it Hangeng? » Retorted a larger boy staring at this last.

« Of course Heechul! » Hangeng replied uncomfortable.

« They belong to an hunters’ family?! Are you sure Sunny? » Shouted a brown haired girl causing the attention of Kyuhyun.

« Speak more softly Sulli! » Muttered the arrested regaigning her seat.

She was about to ask Sunny why she set when their maths teacher came in the class room ceasing the chatters which regned few secondes before and making regain the students to their seat.

« Annyeong haseyo! » The students said in unison, bowng slightly

« Annyeong haseyo dear students! » Replied the teacher. « Today we receive two new students and, as I could hear you say, you already know they belong to an hunters’ family. They aren’t here to hunt you or to kill you, neither to watch all your actions. They are in this institution to study just like you, so please, I beg you, treat them like any other students. All teaching and administrative staff don’t want to see a war born between hunters and vampires. » After prononcing these words, he turned to the door and motioned to enter to the two young people who were waiting in the corridor.

Kyuhyun P.O.V:



    I saw a readheaded boy enter. His pink backpack and bracelet contrated with his dark clothes. I must admit he was pretty cute but nothing and no body will make me forget Hyukjae.

« Annyeong haseyo, jeo neun Sungmin immida. Nice to meet you eand this is my brother. » The designated entered also and my heart skipped a beat.

White skin, blond hair, defined jaw line, almond light Brown eyes which can read in you easily. ‘It can’t be possible…

« Hyukjae! » I stood up from my chair abruptly, earning a confused look from everyone in the room.

 



And no, the one who was looking Kyuhyun was his sister Ahra. :)

I wanted to update before but I couldn't because of my illness and I still don't feel well.

I hope you like it!