Misconception

Requiem for a forbidden Love

I have a lot of fiction's ideas in my mind, but I want to finish this fiction before!

I need to write, write, write... Michyeoga! @__@ (I'm going insane!)

This chapter is more longer and until now I will try to do as long as that. ^^

Some insult in this chapter.



 

Always Kyuhyun P.O.V:



    I was happy, so happy to find him that I only noticed that my body moved by its propor will when I was hugging him.

I was choked, but what shocked me the most, it was that he didn’t do anthing to escape from my embrace, I could feel his arms wrap hesitantly aroud my waist instead.

I don’t know how long we stayed like this but it didn’t bother me, I would like to stay like this forever if I could.

Whispers could be heared in the classroom.

« What’s happening to our pureblood prince? »

« How this hunters child dare to touch him? »

« This kid will pay for this! »

‘Try to hurt my precious Hyukjae and it will be you who will pay! I just find him again, even if it seems impossible because he must be dead, it’s not for you to take him back so easily from me!’ I screamed in my mind.

I inhale his hair. Strawberry smell, like when we were young. He always loved strawberries, everytime he was sick I brought him a lot of that, to thanks me he would always give me a kiss on the cheek and it made me blush instantly. He was so sweet and cute, I think this is some reasons why I fell in love with him. This smell made me always feel nostalgic.

« You finally came back to me, I will never let you go anymore, Hyukjae… If you know how much I missed you. Please don‘t leave me again… my Hyukjae…» I whispered in his ear.

    
    I was quickly brought back to reality when the boy in my arms freed himself from my grip and gave me a confused look.

« Who are you? How you know my name whereas we didn’t meet before today? » He asked me softly.

My heart which has just being rebuilt, broke again, I opened my mouth to tell him to stop joking with me, even if inside I knew he wasn’t joking by seeing his confused look, but before I could say anything, Sulli came near us visibly upset and grabbed the Hyukjae who wasn’t mine by the collar of his shirt.

« Impertinent! Be more respectful toward him! How can you tutoyer him? Above all, how can you hug him back? Mainly when you say you don’t know him! Don’t you know who he is? He is the futur vampires’ king while you’re nothing more than an hunter. A pityful and paltry little hunter! » She exclaimed.

« Sulli stop it now! Don’t make a scandal in front of everyone! » I ordened her but she didn’t listen to me. ‘And it’s her who say to be more respectful…’

Sungmin grapped Sulli’s hand which held firmly his brother.

« How dare you to touch my brother with your dirty hands, vampire? Let go of him! Now! If you don’t want me to hurt you or worse! » He grinned.

I opened my eyes in shock. He seemed as harmless than a little rabbit and now he was as fierce than a lion.

« Shut your trap, cur of hunter! It‘s not your business» She retorted.

« Sulli! » I shouted.

« Miss Choi, watch your words and go sit immediately! » The teacher finally intervened.

I saw Hyukjae’s eyes being sunddely darker, he was looking Sulli like if he wanted to kill her. I have to admit that he scared me a little.

« You don’t even know what I am able to do and you dare to touch me and to speak to me like this for such trivial reasons? Futur king or not, I talk to my partner the way I want! You have nothing to say to me! » He smirked.

Sulli strated to tremble a little. Normaly, she was the type to don’t be afraid so easily by anything or someone else. She was know to be a really courgeous girl and if she trembled it was because she was really scared. I understood her, I swear that if a gaze could kill, Sulli would be dead.

 


Nobody P.O.V:


Hyukjae continued, obviously amused by Sulli’s reaction. « My brother and me registered in this institution in order to study and, if it’s possible, to make friends but it’s seems to be very likely right now… But we didn’t come here to have problems! So, be nice and in the future avoid insulting my brother or you will regret it! » He whispered the last sentence so that only Sulli could hear it.

Judging from the scarred gaze, the trembling body and the sickly complexion of Sulli, she took this threats seriously.

He freed himself from his grip and looked the other students ine the class room. His eyes regained their original color.

« As you must have heard, my name is Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae. Nice to meet you all! Please take care of us! » He said calmly, bowing.

All the persons present in the classroom were shocked by his sudden change of attitude, even his proper brother.

They each took a empty seat side by side in the bottom of the room under the gaze of the other students.

***

The hour of math class, eventful in the beggining, ended quietly good. Hyukjae learned that the man who hugged him was named Cho Kyuhyun, this one looked at him sometimes. It was time for recess, Sungmin and Hyukjae were sat peacefully Under a big tree, more precisely, a Japanese Cherry.

« Why did this Cho Kyuhyun act like if he knew you? More importantly, why did you hug him back? Are you so desesperate to have a hug that you accept all the hugs perfect strangers give to you? Poor Hyuk! You should have told me before, I would give you a big hug! Like right now. » Sungmin made Hyukjae fall on the grass and give him a tightly hug.

Hyukjae hugged him back. « For your second question, I don’t know why to tell you the truth, but for your first question, I intend to find out the reason going to ask him some questions during lunch time. »

« You better do because I don’t want to share my precious brother! » Sungmin pouted.

« Hyung, so possessive~ » Hyujae giggled. « And don’t pout, you’re too old! »

« Raaaah! And you’re the one who tell me that? You pout more than me and you’re only three months and three days younger than me!! Babo Hyuk! » Sungmin began to tickled him.

« Hyung, stop! » Hyukjae couldn’t stop laughing.

 Both of them were happy only by being in each other side.

***

Hyukjae ambled alone, Sungmin wanted to stay in the cafeteria, in the corridors of the university with a map in one of his hands and a lost look, looking desperatly for where the stairs could be.

The only person on the tens he asked who kindly accepted to tell him where he could find Kyuhyun wasn’t able to lead Hyukjae to him because the person should join his friends. But before living Hyukjae, he kindly showed him the way orally and the worst was that he forgot the half of the informations.

‘Shame on me!’ He shouted in his mind.

‘Building East! Building East!’ He kept repeating mentally.

Suddenly he saw a sign with written on it  ‘Building North’ … « WHAT? DAMN! » He exclamed.

Hyukjae couldn’t stand it anymore so he sat on the floor, folded his legs against his chest, wrapped his arms around them and put his head on his knees.

‘Why must I go to see him only to discuss about a hug? It’s truth that hug a perfect stranger is really, really strange… if I know it, so why I hugged him back? There is something wrong with me! But… the hug Kyuhyun gave to me, it didn’t seem like a frindly hug but more like a hug we give to a lover or someone the person you love with all your heart. A lot of feelings émanâtes from this hug, loneliness, love, joy, alleviation, fear, probably losing a loved one… Kyuhyun looked like a lost little child, it’s maybe because of that I hugged him back… Yes, it’s probably that! However… I felt nostalgia… and when I broke our embrace and when he looked at him shocked and extremely pained, my heart sank. I know that from the depths of my being, I would like to stay in his arms a little more longer, lose me in his hug, in his sent, his gaze, his- But, what am I thionine? I becoming mad! This simple gesture of a stranger make me becoming mad! I must absout ask him why he did that or I will lose my mind, if I didn’t already lose it…’ He shook my head.

Hyukjae stood up quickly and he continued my research even more determined than before.

***

This was more than an hour he was looking for this bloody stairs, until that, miraculously, he saw it.

He climbed the stairs four at four, he already lose a lot of time, there were only about thirty minutes before the class of the afternoon began.

When he penetrated on the roof, he saw him, leaning on the railing, his head between his hands, body shaking.

For a reason wich was foreign to him, Hyukjae walked cautiously toward Kyuhyun.

« Hyukkie, during a short instant I believed that you miraculously came back to me, but unfortunately it wasn’t you. Only someone who looks like you… I’m nothing without you… » Kyuhyun murmured looking at the sky.

« Kyuhyun-ah? » Hyukjae said softly to attract his attention.

Kyuhyun turned abruptly to him visible surprised and… angry?! His eyes were red, he was probably crying during a long time.

« What are you doing here? » He asked Hyukjae sharply.

« Be a little more nice please! I have not assaulted you what I think, so you will be kind  to change you tone! » Hyukjae answered him sharmply too.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and looked Hyukjae straight in the eyes. If a gaze could kill, he would be dead.

« What do you want? Hurry up, I’m not in the mood! » Kyuhyun said.

« I had noticed! » Hyukjae retorted. « I would like to know how you know my name and above all, why did you hug me? »

He opened his mouth but he closed it forthwith provoking Hyukjae raised an eyebrow in misunderstanding.

« It has nothing to do with you! »  Kyuhyun was about to leave but Hyukjae grapped wrist before he could.

« I don’t think so… » ‘I spent more than an hour to find the roof, it’s not for nothing anyway!’ Hyukjae shouted in his mind.

« What do you know? » Kyuhyun raised his voice again. « I confused you with someone else and I don’t know how I could confuesd him with you because you don’t have the same personality. You exasperated me and are hateful to me whereas him was sweet, attentive and he care about me more than himself! » His tone softened at the end of his sentence.

‘He would really care about this person… Why my chest hurt? I know him only since this morning… It’s maybe because I want someone, except my family, to care about me like he do.’ Hyukjae thought.

« I really pitty YOUR Hyukjae because to support someone as choleric than you, he must an idiot or a profite- » Hyukjae wasn’t able to stop his sentence, he was ejected against the wall of the chimney and he bumped his head against a brick wich sticking out.

« Watch what you say! Don’t you dare again to insult and criticize him in front me, especially when you don’t know him! If I’m here today it’s thanks to him! » Kyuhyun shouted leaving the roof as soon as possible.

Hyukjae slipped against the wall and sat on his knees resting his back against the wall. His head hurted, his eyesight blurred, evrything turned black.

***

A cute teenager with caramel hair walked aimlessly in the cafeteria obviously concerned.

« Henry, will you please stop going in circles? You make me fell dizzy and you give me nausea. » A taller teenager said irritated.

« I can’t help it Zhou Mi, I told to one of the news, his names is Hyukjae I think, where he coul find Kyuhyun, but I couldn’t lead him there! Kyuhyun is in a foul mood since this morning and I let him go alone, ALONE ZHOU MI! Raaaaah, I must go, I won’t forgive me if something happen to him! » After saying that, he ran as fast as he could.

« Hey, Henry! Wait for me! Henry! Foolish kid! » He shouted chassing Henry.

***

Sungmin roamed in the corridors with a huge pile of books in his hands.

« Where could he be? He told me he would be fast… » Sungmin pouted. « As soon as I find him, he will spend a bad moment. Because of him I must carry twice as many books. Stupid monkey! » He yelled.

Suddenly he was pushed on the floor violently dropping his books. He looked up and saw two people running at high speed.

« Be more careful, you’re not alone! » He ranted picking his books.

***

When Henry and Zhou Mi penetrated on the roof they were greeted by the sight of a body unconscious lying on the floor.

« Damn! » Henry ran to Hyukjae and he raised him his upper body.

He widened his eyes to the feeling of hot liquid on one of his hands. He looked at his hand intensely and all of a sudden his eyes became scarlett and his fangs revealed.

Zhou Mi, who saw this change, hastened away Hyukjae from him.

« Control yourself Henry! » Zhou Mi Ordener.

Henry put his hands on each side of his head and suffered violent convulsions.

« Henry, are you okay? » He took him in his arms, giving him a tight hug, to calm him down.

The convulsions gradually eased until to stop.

« Y-Yeah, it’s gets better, thank you. » Henry said giving a childlike smile to his eldest. « Let's bring him to the infirmary before the smell of blood spreads in the université and some vampires come to feed of his blood. »

***

Sungmin get out from the secretariat with two keys in his hands in addition to his books and went to the lockers which were near the infirmary to stow them in his locker and the locker of his brother.

« Finally freed of this pesky books! » He sighed closing the lockers.

Suddenly he was again pushed against the lockers this time. He turned towards his ’aggressors’ and when he saw them, his blood boiled.

« You again? But you can’t be careful where you go? » He yelled raising his fist in the air.

One of them turned towards him and smile a little.

« Excuse me, Sungmin that is right? » The concerned nodded suspiciously. « My name is Henry, we attend the same math class, nice to meet you. I don’t want to bother you but your brother was bring by my friend Zhou Mi to the infirmary, he is hurt at the head. He is unconscious… » Henry declared clamly.

« What? » Sungmin cried in terror enterring in the room. « Hyuk! » He took the hands of his brother between one of his and with his other hand he caressed his hair. « Who did that to you? WHO? » He looked at Zhou Mi who widened his eyes at the thratening tone of the man in front of him who looked like a little puppy.

« We found him on the roof, he went there to talk to Kyuhyun according to Henry. But it dosen't mean that Kyuhyun is the respon- » Sungmin get out of the room at full speed without let Zhou Mi finish his sentence. « -ble of what happened to you brother… Really this one, no politeness! He could at least thank me to bring his brother here! » He exclaimed angrily.

***

‘ This bastard, he will pay for it! If I don’t restrain myself, I swear I would kill him!’ Sungmin shouted in his mind.

Classes were about to begin, fortunately for him, Kyuhyun and he attended the same class. So, he decided to wait for him outside the classroom.

He didn’t wait too long because he could see Kyuhyun arrive quietly speaking with other persons like if nothing happened.

« You! » Sungmin went tolards Kyuhyun and grapped him by his jacket. « What did you do to Hyukjae? » He screamed.

« What are you saying? I don’t see what you are talking about. I absout did nothing to this miserable. » He answered with a poker face.

« Who dare you to call miserable? This miserable like you say is MY BROTHER! He was found unconscious on the roof his head bleeding after he came to see you! » Sungmin was about to give him a punch but a black haired guy stopped him by grapping his fist.

« It’s okay Yesung. » The nammed released his grip on Sungmin’s fist. « I don’t care about the health of your brother. Now leave me alone. » Kyuhyun pushed him violently and enter in the class room following by his friends.

« I warn you, touche on one of his hair and you’re a dead vampire. » Sungmin said enraged going back to the infirmary.

 



One of my friends told me that I have the same personality as Hyuk. I can be like an angel at some moments and suddenly I become evil! O_O

Hope you enjoy it. :D

Please comment! *puppy eyes*
 

GOOD NEW! S.M realised an MV for 1.4.3 (I love you) of Henry. You can see the teaser on youtube! **