Beginning of everything

Requiem for a forbidden Love

Oh gosh! It's been a while since the last time I have updated this story.

Please forgive me, I'm such a lame author! >.<"  *90° bow*

 




 

« Aaaaaah! » Kyuhyun woke up in sweat, his messy hair was plastered on his face wrinkled by the pain he felt, his fingers became white because of the excessive influence he had on his sheets. Each night since Hyukjae’s death he did the same nightmare, but since some weeks, whether after the arrival of the two news students, another element was added.

On the snowy ground of the cold winter, a body was lying in a pool of blood, a bullet hole in the chest. His eyelids were closed, his skin much paler than usual, his chest rose up and down very slowly. Tears and blood dirtied his beautiful face. Sounds reached his ears, it sounded like voices but he couldn’t hear clearly what they were talking about. When he went closer to the unconscious person, he thought his heart stopped beating. However, he couldn’t see who it was, his vision was blurry, but deeply inside of him, something was wrong. This person seemed important for his heart…

Even if he was a vampire, the asive smell of blood, of THIS blood, he had smell made him want to throw up.

He quickly stood up from his bed with shaking and insecure legs, and walked as fast  as possible, using all his strength to not fall, to the confort room, where he threw up nothing else than white liquid and blood from his sore throat.

He wiped his mouth and dropped on the ground, however, it was a mere dream, why it seemed so real for him?

He threw up liquid and blood again when the smell of the blood, even if it wasn’t there in reality, went up to his nose. The Scarlett blood, went out of the recently open wound which coagulation was not yet begun, spreaded his smell more intoxicant than other else for the vampires.

There was a familiar fell with this smell, this blood didn’t seem unifamilial for him even so he couldn’t remember the owner of it. Probanly because previously he didn’t smell it for a long time or because the amount of blood wasn’t important enough for the smell really to reach his nose.

« Kyuhyunnie… » This soft and melodious voice… Hyukkie!

He went out from the confort room and looked everywhere in his bedroom with a soft smile on his lips. Unfortunately, there was nothing, no trace of him. ‘No… He’s dead… How could he be here pronouncing my name?… My mind is joking with me again…’ Kyuhyun lost his smile and remplaced it by a shaking bite lower lips. He looked up, not wanting to cry, he usually do that to stop his tears or to don’t show he was crying to other persons.

 « Don’t call me… » Kyuhyun whispered.  « Kyuhyunnie. » Hyukjae’s voice called him once again.

« Be quiet! Don’t pronounce my name whereas you’re  only the result of my imagination! You’re unfortunately no longer in this world, how can I touch you now?! Your words are like daggers we jab deeply in my chest already paint of scars which will never erase, except if you miraculously come back to  me! » He wasn’t able to cry anymore, all his tears already poured of too much guiltiness and pain.

« Kyuhyunnie…help me… » The  voice faded progressively.

« I think that I asked you to shut up! Don’t give  false  hopes! » This time, Kyuhyun flared up.

The voice was silent.

After some minutes, during which the voice didn’t manifested more, Kyuhyun sighned loudly and, in a fit of rage, planted his fist into the wall in front of him, creating a big hole in it. His hand bled but he didn’t carying to treat the injury.

Each day, his heart was more and more heart, and it was more worse since the day he first saw the fake Hyukjae.

‘Why my mind is playing tricks on me whereas I’m already in the depths of the abyss of despair which poison my heart?’ Kyuhyun thought curling on himself but he suddenly felt like something was in his troath.

« It would be better if I don’t go to the University today… » He whispered before leaned a third and final time to the toilet.



Hyukjae was sitting on a bench reading peacefully a book under the great cherry with Ryeowook on his side hugging him and his giraffe plush tightly. Since the eve, Ryeowook never left Hyukjae because he felt in security. Even if he was a vampire he was very sensitive, he would never hurt someone else, so the idea to fight to defend himself was totally absurd for him. He was pacifist and avoided making enemies, in four words, gentle and innocent boy. However, sometimes he would really need to know how to defend himself, life isn’t along quiet river, not at all! It’s sow of ambushes more or less passable in not too much time whereas some other not, and we had to learn how to live with all our life. It can be bearable as it can be the contrary.

Hyukjae drank a mouthful of the strawberry milk Ryeowook gave to him before jumping on him for a thigh hug, the latter was eating peacefuly a japanese pancake filled of spray cream, chocolate sauce  and red fruits, and was drinking bubble tea, he buyed on the way to go tp the University.

« Hiiiiiii!!! » A shrill of a young girl in pain disturbed the ephemeral tranquillity ambient of the autumn newly started. The smell of blood was in the air, some students, who didn’t have enough volonty will power and strenght to control their bloodthirsty and murderous impulses, were loosing their their mind and became excited. In a little time, it was the pandemonium.

Hyukjae and Ryeowook  stood up hastily and gave to each other confusions and lost looks.  « Let’s go Wookie! » The latter nodded sharply and followed his hyung who was already,  several meters away, running like his life depended it.

When they arrived near where the source of the sound was, a group of students was formed around a young girl, the one who screamed, one of her hand was on her neck, blood was flowing between her fingers, and her eyes were focused to the nothing, empty and dull, there wasn’t a shred of life in these ones, however she was indeed alive, her chest moved at the rythm of her heartbeats. On her hands and neck, bite marks already recovered, thanks to the incredible and unlimited  healing power of vampires, were noticeable. But, under her hand, now red of all the blood, must be one of them, so deep, than the healing took more time than usual and is almost ineffective.

Not too far away, some students who free left court their impulses were surrounded by none other than Sungmin, Henry and Zhou Mi, the trio on which Hyukjae could always count in emergency.

« Minnie, did you saw who dared to do that whereas we are here to protect this institution? » Hyukjae growled visible angry, surely more than what we could think.

Most of the students presents  gasped at the sudden revelation, exasperating even more Hyukjae who was about to implode right now if he could. « Well, yes, it’s true. We are helpful at least, do you remember two weeks ago when humains transformer into monsters by their pure blood vampire master tried to enter in the University?! It was us, the guardians and the teachers of this Academy, and also Henry, Zhou Mi, my brother and me, who fought back and beated back them, but also killed them! Whereas you, it’s not the case of all the vampires who are studying here fortunately, you were quietly talking nonsense and eating candies until your stomach hurts! Futurs CEOs, doctors, lawyers, politicians and others?! You’re not worth much,  my gosh, where are we going? Not even able to take care of other things besides the the themselves and- » « HYUKJAE IT’S ENOUGH! No need to say more. »  Sungmin yelled, stopping the endless tirade of his beloved borther.

This one was shocked, his eyes and mouth were wide opened. Never, as long as he can remember, he called him by his full name, and if he did it at this moment, it’s meant he was really really REALLY angry.

Sungmin continued. « Calm down and I will tell you everything I know… » Hyukjae, like the respectuous person he was, listened and did all the things, even absurd things, his brother told him,  within reasonable limits.

« The crazy vampire who attacked her escaped before I could catch him, I was about to run after him when this idiot- » He pointed at the vampire in his hands, whose name was Luhan. « -came out of nowhere with scarlet eyes sharp fangs apparent. » Sungmin said narrowing his grip when the vampire  moved a bit.

« Okay… » Hyukjae reflected two seconds.  « Zhou Mi and Henry, please, could you keep the ones you have in your arms away from the victim? » Hyukjae asked after what the concerned nodded. « Good. Sungmin and me, we will chase the attacker and do your job… » He declared catching by the arm his brother but was stopped by Ryeowook who didn’t seem pleased by their project.

« Don’t do that hyung! It’s dangerous! » Ryeowook said outstretching his arms to not let them pass.

« It’s our job Wookie. We were educated and trained for that since our childhood… » Hyukjae tried to pass but Ryeowook didn’t allow him to.

« If you’re really decided to chase him, then… take me with you too! I can be useful! » Ryeowook exclamed full of belief and assurance even if inside of him it wasn’t true. It didn’t want to fight but he also didn’t want to stay away from Hyukjae, never! One of his was Hyukjae to be proud of him.

Sungmin header slowly near the younger and patted nicely his shoulder. « You can’t Ryeowook-shii, if  you’re hurt, we will never forgive  ourself, it’s better if you stay here. » His lips curled in a small smile appeared.

« I agree! » The three of them turned and saw Yesung walking casually  toward them and grapping Ryeowook by his wrist.

« Yeye, it’s hurst! » Ryeowook complained, but instead of letting him go, he tightened his grip.

« I forbid you to fight,  above all to their sides! You’re too fragile like crystal and you’re what I care the most in the world so prohibition to go away from me, okay?! » Yesung whispered softly in his hear, his breath tickled his neck, before to go away from the crowd and take him everywhere he went.

Yesung… Another reason why Ryeowook never really learned how to fight. They knew each other since they were babies, for other people they were like brothers, always with each other. Ryewook was often mocked and shoved because of his small size but Yesung always defended him even if he had to hurt himself.


***


Sungmin and Hyukjae were in the middle of a wasteland, they followed the vampire formerly human’s trace until they arrived in an abandoned factory that was in ruins.

The tubing, not closed, let escape steam jets. The rain of the previous days formed puddles on the dark grey floor, the corrugated irons banged against the metal barriers on which they were fixed.

Stacked metal boxes and cartons fell down on the floor with a deafening crash, a black shadow, moving really fast, came out of these and headed tolards them with the intention to kill them.

« HYUK! » Sungmin pushed his brother who, not prepared to the sudden action, became unbalanced and fell badly on a metal rod, injuring his waist just under his ribs. The blood smell excited the vampire, increasing his desire to kill. He picked an iron bar and thumped very strongly the vampire with it. Sungmin unsheated his gun but the vampire snatched it from his hands and throw it away before he could even shoot.

The vampire snared himby the neck, with only one hand, and lifted him from the floor with disconcerting ease. Hyukjae stood up as fast as a flash of lighting and jumped his leg at 90° kicking the vampire on the chest, projecting him several meters away.

Even if Hyukjae had a  frail body, he was extremely strong.

Sungmin recuperated his gun and target again at the vampire, but this one was really rapid and avoided the anti-vampire bullet.
The latter bounded and flattened Hyukjae on the ground, maintaining him by his face without forgetting to private him of gun by destroying it with the only force of his hand.

« Say goodbye to the world hunter. » The vampires voice was castling.  « But before killing you, I want to go what taste you have~ » He sang and those words terrified Sungmin who tried again to shoot in vain, his gun was jamed.

Hyukjae passed his free hand on his back at his waistband looking strangely calmly for something. His hand stopped on something and his smirked.  « You wish! » He took advantage of that the vampire leaned closer to his neck and sinked a dagger in his jugular.

The inert body of the vampire fell lourdly on him before turning to dust.

« Hyuk, are you okay? » Sungmin hugged Hyukjae tightly, crying like a little boy. His brother chuckled and hugged him back. « I’m safe Minnie, don’t worry, ssh~ ssh~ don’t cry~ You’re such a crybaby! » The two brothers stayed like this, hugging lovely for some  minutes not wondering they were covered of blood.

Not that far from them, someone was watching them with a larg smirk on his handsome face.  « Judging on what I see, you became stronger than at the time we were children. I wonder if  you will cry and  scream desperatly for him to help you  again when I will your blood one more time~ » He murmured his lips.

 




 

I think I wrote a short chapter...  T_T *go cry in a corner*

I promise more Kyuhyuk in the upcoming chapters!

 

Please comment and sucribe!

Love you all! Hope You like it! ^.~