Bruised

Requiem for a forbidden Love

 

                   

    « Kyuhyun, you jerk! » Hyukjae cursed wincing at the sharp pain which go trough his whole body. Blood kept on flowing from his wound. His clothes were wholly covered of it at a point they were stunck on his skin. The hand put on his wound was full of blood. It flew all along his arms, some drops falling on the ground. It will, of course, let a scar. It wouldn’t be the first, his previous fights against vampires let him some scars and bite marks. He didn’t really like it and thought it was disgusting, and still do.

 

It wasn’t that bad when he  first saw the wounded back injury just after leaving Kyuhyun’s house. But it probably became worser from walking and running like hell. Why did he even run? Oh yeah… It’s true. Because Hyukjae told him just before Hyukjae went with Leeteuk that he would kick his until his eyes went out from his eyes if he didn’t come at home before 7PM because he was so freaking worried about him. Strange way to show his love towards his little brother, however Hyukjae was used to it so he didn’t mind.

 

It was already night. The small and narrow street he had taken to rejoin his house faster was only enlightening by only one street lamp which madly and off. There was no other than himself in the street. He was all alone.  He couldn’t help thinkinghe he was in danger. His instinct never duped him. If several vampires attacked him all together at the same time, it would be difficult for him to beat them because of his actual condition.

 

He only had as a weapon the dagger Sungmin gave to him after they finished their training and became novices vampires hunters. Now, they are more experimented and also stronger. Sungmin was the strongles among their family. Their parents were vampires hunters when they were young but when their mother learnt she was pregnant of Sungmin, both of them retired from the profession to built a family. His mother used a whip to catch the vampires and his father killed them with a sword. As for Sungmin, he used his skills in taekwendo but Hyukjae… he used everything he could find, even if it was the weirdest of the weirdest things! You think a digital video disk can’t kill someone? Throw it at full speed with all the power of the world. And that it what Hyukjae once did. The vampire died decapited.

 

The ground was wet. Trash littered the sidewalk. The omnipresent smells of the glutted sewers and rot gave him nauseas.

 

The place was swarming with rats.

 

The sound of a metal object falling on the ground warned Hyukjae who immediately put his hand on his waistband, grapping the dagger firmly. His gaze was focused on the buildings’s roofs. He saw a shadow moving very quickly on one of the buildings’s wall.

 

« Whoever you are, show yourself! » Hyukjae yelled feeling a little insecure.

 

« Blood… So delicious~ » A husky voice sang. Hard paints and groans joined the shortness breath of Hyukjae who unsheated his weapon, ready to defend himself.

 

« I said, show yourself! NOW! » Hyukjae said once again. But suddenly, he felt himself being pulled back and being violently thrown on the ground, his back knocking the kerb. He moaned in pain, his wound was still bleding and now he was suffering because of his back. When he was falling, he droped his dagger to avoid making a wrong move and stab himself with it. But, unfortunately, it fell down two meters away from him.

 

« His blood smells so good~ I think I won’t be ablt to stop myself~ I can drink it until the last drop~ » A woman’s voice said, it was near.

 

« Don’t be so greedy, I want some too~ » It was the same husky voice than previously.

 

Two other voices added to the conversation. They were more and more near. Shadows appeared in the mist revealing four slender figures dressed in black. Hyukjae couldn’t see their face, hoods and scarfs covered their noses and mouths. Their eyes were empty, emotionless, with a sparkel of hunger.

 

Hyukjae tried to stand up but fell down immediately. His back hurted so much at a point he decided to crawl on the ground to reach his dagger. He almost caught it when one of the vampire crushed the hand trying to grab the dagger with all his streight. « What do you think you’re doing?~ » The vampire sang, an evil smirk on his lips.

 

Hyukjae screamed in pain. His hand had made a strange sound, like when someone walk on a twig and it’s broke in two. He knew what’s it meant, some bones of his hand were broken. A hard kick landed on his chest making him scream once again. It suddenly became hard for him to breath. It was like if his chest was compressed. His lungs were streaming for air but he wasn’t able satisfy them. He could only breath little puffs of air without interruption. He felt like dying. He was suffocating. It only happened during few seconds but for him it was more like minutes. He was panicking, he never lived something like that before and hoped he would never again.

 

The vampires seemed to enjoy  his screams because the woman vampire grabbed him roughly by the collar and planted her nails in his neck making him scream in pain once again. Hyukjae’s blood running down slowly one of his shoulders and  his collarbone. She hastened to it until the last drop before sinking deeply her fangs into his neck, drinking his blood in big gulps.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes hermetically, hating the sensation of  light electric shock running through his body. The woman vampire grabbed Hyukjae by his hair, forcing him to pull his head up.

 

He could smell his own blood. He hated it. He  almost threw up only by smelling it. The vampire didn’t even have to fight with him before being able to his blood shameless. He really hated it and felt frustrated. He couldn’t stand feeling vulnerable, especially in this kind of case. Him who could usually kill five vampires or even a dozen in only some secondes, wasn’t really able to to move his body in order to defend himself.

 

The woman vampire took off his fangs of Hyukjae’s neck before pressing him violently on a brick wall  and turning his head on the side, like this, she could have a better access to his neck. His dagger was now between one of the vampires’s hands who didn’t attack him yet, but it wouldn’t take time before it happen.

 

Hyukjae was right because not too long after the woman vampire bite him once again, without forgetting to say « I didn’t lie, you taste truly good~ », one of those who were apart rushed to him  and pluged shamelessly his fangs deeply in the other side of his neck.

 

« Gnnh… » Hyukjae gulped. He felt his strenght living his body as his was private of his blood. His legs would probable knuckled under his weight if the two vampires didn’t maintain him firmly, not allowing him to go away from them.

 

What could he do? He didn’t know… Hoping for the vampires to get tired of him and let him go? Maybe but very likely. Fighting whitout carrying about his condition and maybe do it even worser? It was a possibility but too risky... It was not like if he really had the choice though.

 

With his last strength Hyukae passed his arms behind the two vampires’ neck and caught them by the chin. It was now or never. He turned violently their head on the side, breaking their nape. The vampires died on the moment, bodies falling on the ground while turning into fine ash particles brought away by wind. « You wanted to drink my blood without my permission? Here is your chastisement! Think about it as a payback of what you dared to do to me! » A small smirk appeared on his lips.

 

Hyukjae collapsed, panting heavily. His eyes were riveted on the two obscure forms in front of him. They were looking at him, with those dark and deep eyes, full of hunger.

 

The man vampire gave a knowing glace to his friend. Hyukjae didn’t know what it  meaned. Usually, he would be on one’s mettle like a predator watching its prey which didn’t even suspect its presence, but actually, it was him the prey.

 

« It’s not right what you have just done~ You deserve a punishment. » The vampire who was holding Hyukjae’s dagger took some steps closer to him, making him a bit nervous and anxious.

 

« Don’t you dare to come even more closer or you will rejoin your two friends in hell! » Hyukjae yelled but it sounded more like a whisper.

 

« Like if you could~ You’re as strong as a kitten~ »  One of the two vampires sang.

 

« Don’t you dare to underestimate me! » Hyukjae replied angrily.

 

« Ooooh~ The kitten is showing his claws~ Stop it! I’m so scared~ » The other vampires said, laughing like the crazy vampire he was.

 

A hard punch landed in Hyukjae’s stomach. It was so violent and sudden that his body was thrown backwards and felt on the ground. He coughed hardly, suddenly, a metal taste invaded his mouth. He widened his eyes in shock and spat out without waiting that  ‘thing’.

 

« See? I told you, you’re under my control now. » The first vampire said with his strong gaze  on the poor and miserable human in front of him.

 

Hyukjae could only note the sad and horrible truth. His own blood had beenwas poured way too much that day, more than all the past times it already had.

 

Even if in his actual state, Hyukjae couldn’t help himself but feel guilty towards his brother. Sungmin would be certainly worried about him and maybe get panicked to not see him go back to their home at the decided hour. Sungmin always was overprotective towards his cadet. When they were younger, someone dared to make Hyukjae cry, so he had to bear with  Sungmin’s murderous madness. Or when Hyukjae was sick or felt even a bit bad, Sungmin would carry him like a bride and take him to the hospital if their parents didn’t stop him.

 

The two vampires left didn’t stop kicking or cushing him. Hyukjae bit his lower lip harshly until it bled repressing a scream of pain which threatened to come out from his mouth.

 

He cursed at his own weakness. He was scared, scared of dying and won’t being able to see. His eyes were getting watery. His past flashed before his eyes; memories of him being with his family or his friends.

 

Hyukjae sighed.  ‘Is it how I am going to die?…’ He thought. His whole body was hurting. The pain he felt was unbearable. He just wanted to take the dagger and end everything right at this time.

 

Die! Die! The vampires kept on saying while beating him up unrestrained.

 

« I’m sorry for not being strong enough! » Hyukjae said with a broken voice. One of the vampires gave him a confused look. « Who are you talking to? » He asked but he got ignored.  « Yah! Answer my question before I get upset! » It wasn’t better… The vampire lost his temper. He tored Hyukjae’s up clothes apart and started stabbing him with the dagger, cutting deeply his arms, his back, his torso and even making small cuts on his face.

 

Hyukjae didn’t screamed, he won’t make the vampire who vented his anger on him the honor to listen to his scream of despair. He would be too happy if he did. Instead he spoke again. « I’m sorry for always making you worry about me Minnie… Please for- » « SHUT UP! » The vampire yelled at him.

 

 Tears flew on Hyukjae’s cheeks. Even if it was maybe his last moments of being alive, he won’t obey him. And will never. « Please forgive the useless and pitiful brother of yours for making you cry more often than smile those past weeks… You’re too perfect for someone like me. Maybe I don’t deserve to be with tou after all… » « I SAID SHUT UP! » The vampire couldn’t take it anymore, he plunged the dagger just under Hyukjae’s heart wishing for him to die.

 

Blood escaped from his mouth.

 

His whole body was painful.

 

His skin was bruised.

 

He felt his conscience going away.

 

« I’m sorry Sungmin, I really do. » That were his last words just before he passed out.

 




 

Thanks you for reading! *bow* Sorry for the wait!

I don't like this chapter of mine... I think I wrote it badly and I...I made Hyukkie suffer! *cry a Han river*

I know I'm not a good writer so I'm very grateful towards you for bearing with me. :) *90° bow*

Please suscribe and comment. ^^ And If you want you can hit me, I will understand! ^^" *give you a bat to hit me and run far away for my life*