Friendship?

Requiem for a forbidden Love

 

Sorry for the late update! >_<

 




 

It has been one month since the day Hyukjae and Sungmin entered in the SM Academy. Hyukjae woke up two hours after he fainted. He had nothing serious but he suffered of severe headache. Sungmin became more protective to him than before and sometimes it make Hyukjae really angry because Sungmin would never let him alone even for one second except when Hyukjae went to the bathroom or when they have different curses, they sleep in the same bed since they're child and if their parents require them to sleep in different beds, they can‘t sleep and one of the two will settle in the other bed and the next morning their parents will see them sleeping in each other arms, hugging tightly.

In the beginning there wasn't really appreciate by the young vampire, expecially the girls who didn't like who they talk to their "beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, y, wonderful and really smart Kyuhyun-oppa". Those girls would always play tricks to them but it wasn't wrong things, it was only make disappear their clothes after the sport curse or other things like that.

Fortunately, during this month they became really close with the two who helped Hyukjae when he was injured. Those four would spend their lunch time together, chatting happily all the time while eating the delicious food Henry cooked with love for the four of them. This boy was a real genius, he could play violin, guitar and piano very well, he could speak six languages more than his maternal language, he cook, sing, rap and dance very well like Hyukjae. It was funny to see those two doing a dance battle outside the institut every week-end. At the end there wasn’t any winner and looser because both of them are amazing.

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae never talked after the incident. Hyukjae never spoke about what happened on the roof even to his brother. If they were in the same room, they wouldn’t look at the other and be far away from each other.

Hyukjae was eating the food Henry make for them the gaze to the nothing. « Again in the clouds. If it continues like this, we will never see you again. » He looked up to see his brother smiling brightly to him.

« Neh… I was wondering if Kyuhyun and I could forget what happened one month ago and try to be friend… But I don’t know if he will be agree because everytime your eyes met, his told me that he really hates me. I think it’s because I look like the person he like. Hyung, do you think I must change something like dye my hair or something else? Like that maybe he won’t hate me because I will be different. » Hyukjae said.

« Don’t dye your hair, you’re pretty like that. » Hyukjae blushed after he heared Sungmin’s words. « You don’t need to become different only to be his friend. If he also want to be your friend, he must accepts you like you are and not the one you to create to please him. » Sungmin smiled softly. « But there is something that bothers me… you want to have a friendship with that jerk? This is really… Raaaah! » He grumbled. « If it’s what you want, I will support you no matter what, even if I can’t stand this. Tell me if he dares to hurt you and I will kill him! » He said serious looking at Kyuhyun who, for the first time since they were in this institut, ate with his friends on a table on the other side of the cafeteria.

« Don’t you  told me that you had to go to the science lab before going to your global finance class? » Zhou Mi finally spoke.

« Yes, why? » Hyukjae asked with ramen in his mouth.

« Because there is only ten minutes left. » Zhou Mi answered calmly.

Hyukjae frowned and took a look at his time pièce. He wineded his eyes. « I will be late! » He quickly finished his meal, took his bag, give a kiss on Henry’s cheek like always to thank him for the delicious food and ran as fast as he could.

« Henry, stop blushing, you’re a man! » Sungmin exclaimed.

« He is so cute, it’s not my fault! You better be like that you two, he is the one who is very affectionate towards me! » Henry pouted.

« It’s not like if we don’t hug. » Zhou Mi said while Sungmin was drawing on Henry’s cheek. « Cutie Mochi~ » Sungmin sang.

« Both of you only do it one time by day! Hyuk hug me more than ten times! » Henry still pouted. « Please hyung stop, my cheeks hurt a lot! » Sungmin stopped immediately, crossed his arms on his chest and sulked.


***


Hyukjae was in the science lab taking back his textbook he forget the last time when he heared two persons talking  behind the closed door of the room, in the corridor. He was too curious so he decided to listen to the conversation, even if he know it’s wrong. He went near the door and looked by the keyhole.

« O-Oppa… I-I love you, please go out with me. » Hyukjae could see the girl who insulted his brother saying to a man whom he couldn’t see his face. She was looking down like if the tile suddenly became something really interesting while playing with her fingers.

« Sorry Sulli but I don’t love you. You already know that I love someone else… » Hyukjae widened his eyes when he recognized Kyuhyun’s voice.

« Who? Ah yes, an human who suicide years ago. » She smirked.

Kyuhyun froze. « H-How do you know that? I never told anyone about him. » He stammered.

Sulli put one finger on his lips and winked. « Secret! » She wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and acted cutely. « But, I thought you loved me~ » She put her hands on his cheeks and her face close to his, their lips within a few centimeters from each other.

« Because I was nice with you this morning? This is pathetic. » He sighed.

« No, this is love. » She was about the distance between their lips when he pushed her away.

« What are you thiking you are doing? … Go away! I don’t want to see you today. » He exclaimed closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

She didn’t wait a second before going away, afraid of what Kyuhyun could do to her. Kyuhyun sat on the floor, his back against the wall. « Damn! » He punched with power the tile making it break not wonderring if he hurted himself. « Don’t you know spying conversation of others is wrong? » He said a little angry.

Hyukjae was shocked that he knew he was there all the time. ‘He have a developped smell.’ He openned the door slowly and looked at Kyuhyun a little scared.

Kyuhyun slapped a little the floor for Hyukjae sits next to him. « Come. » He Ordener. Hyukjae immediately what Kyuhyun told him to do and sat next to him. He widened his eyes when he felt a weight on his shoulder.

« K-Kyuhyun? » Hyukjae stammered looking at Kyuhyun who put his hand on his shoulder.

« Shut up, I’m tired. » Kyuhyun said closing his eyes. « Let me stay like this a little please. » He whispered.

‘P-Please?! Did I heard well? It’s the first time he tell me a nice word!’ Hyukjae said in his mind.

« Kyuhyun? » He called the attention of the taller? Kyuhyun hummed as an answer. « Can I ask you something? » Hyukjae said hesitatingly.

« Ask what you want to know. » Kyuhyun murmured feeling sleepy.

« Why did you suddenly become nice to me? One month ago you talked to me like if you wanted to kill me and now you tell me ‘please ‘, what’s wrong with you? » Hyukjae murmured too taking a more confortable position but without moving Kyuhyun‘s head.

« Hum… I think you must thank my sister for that… She is at the origin of that. » Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. « I don’t know how she knew that I was possibly the reason of your wound but she quarreled me. She said that it’s wasn’t your fault to look like… » Kyuhyun made a pause and coughed. « Well, and I shouldn’t have to treat you like I did and she also told me if dared to hurt you again she would take me away all my precious videogames and, I will use her words ’ kick my ing ‘ . She can become really scary when she wants, to a point that you can’t imagine! » Kyuhyun pouted and Hyukjae could see that, he forced himself to not laugh because he didn‘t want to be the victim of Kyuhyun‘s wrath.

« So you only speak to me well because you’re afraid to lose your videogames, it’s great to know that! » Hyukjae exclamed a litlle offended.

Kyuhyun sighed. « That is not true… at least… it’s not only that. The words of my sister made me realize that I became a real jerk, like you brother like to call me. » He laughed a little. « So I will try to be more nice towards you. » Hyukjae smiled softly after he heard Kyuhyun words.

The sound of the bell marking the start of the course was heard.

« Let’s go Kyuhyun. It’s time to study. » He said softly and both of them stood up and took different directions.

« Hyukjae! » The called turned. « I’m sorry for what happened after our first meeting. » Kyuhyun said embarrassed.

Hyukjae smiled. « You’re forgiven! » And they continued on their way.


***


When Kyuhyun entered in his house, he was greeted by his sister who jumped on him to give him a tight hug.

« Waaaah! My little Kyu, I’m so proud of you! » Ahra exclaimed happily. She wrapped her legs around Kyuhyun’s waist like a baby koala. « You are becoming nice with him! You put your head on his shoulder it’s so cute! » She smiled brightly.
 
« I did it for you and for me. I can’t stand to be always treated like a jerk and he’s a nice guy but this won’t make me forget MY Hyukjae. And also, how is that possible everyone know everything I do without I told anything? » Kyuhyun said

« Ryeowook, I told him to spy you. » She went far from her brother.

« You what? » Kyuhyun yelled.

« Don’t be mad at me baby Kyu. I did this for you! » She looked at her feet.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and came near Ahra who instinctively recoiled. « How did you convinced him to do that? »

« I threatened him I would detroy his dear giraffe plush if he didn’t do what I want. » Ahra answered quickly.

Kyuhyun looked at her thunderstruck. « Ryeowook, tomorrow you will pay for it. » He smirked.


***


« NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THAT! I swear I will be more nice tolards you, I will cook delicious meal for you, I will make your homewears, I will do everything you tell me to do! But please, don’t do anything to my precious giraffe! » Ryeowook screamed crying while trying to stand up from his chair but he was attached by an hang on it..

« You better think about it after spying me. » Kyuhyun smirked evily taking cissors.

« B-But, she is a pureblood too. We, normal vampires, can’t go against the wish of purebloods. » Ryeowook tried to defend himself.

« I don’t care! Now, say good bye to your giraffe. » Kyuhyun started to cut a bracket ot the plush.

« NO! STOP! Don’t make it suffer! » Ryeowook cried more and more. « You’re really the devil! » He yelled angrily.

« Thank you for the compliment! » Kyuhyun smiled evily.

« K-Kyuhyun?  What are you doing? » Kyuhyun turned and saw a confused Hyukjae who bowed his head. « Ryeowook? Why are you attached at this chair? » Hyukjae asked.

« He wants to kill my giraffe! Please help me! » The latter begged him with puppy eyes.

Hyukjae sighed. « Kyuhyun give him back please. » Kyuhyun shook his head and held the plush possessively against his chest. « Don’t act like a spoiled child! » Hyukjae began to get angry.

« Don’t talk to me like that, talking to you nicely don’t mean that we are already friends! » Kyuhyun replied.

« I think I don’t have the choice… » Hyukjae sighed again and got from his backpack a videogame’s box, Kyuhyun‘s eyes lighted up. « We will make a exchange, the plush against this. » Hyukjae waved the box in the air. « Is it okay for you? »

Kyuhyun nodded imediately, took the box and gave to Hyukjae the plush who freed Ryeowook and gave him back the giraffe. « Thank you Hyung. I will be eternally grateful to you. » Ryeowook hugged Hyukjae and left as fast as he could not wanting to stay more near Kyuhyun who could eventually, even if it’s unlikely abandon the videogame and destroy his dear and precious plush. Hyukjae smiled Bright and turned to Kyuhyun who was always looking the videogame’s box with sparkels eyes and… slime on his face?!

« Kyuhyun look at me! » The taller jumped in surprise, he completely forget about Hyukjae and Ryeowook.

« Ryeowook? Where is he? Aish! I didn’t have my revenge! Hyukjae, it’s all because of you and this great videogame~ » He said looking again at the box in his hands and started to drool again.

« KYUHYUN! » Hyukjae shouted this time.

« WHAT? » Kyuhyun shouted too.

Hyukjae took advantage that Kyuhyun raised his head to look at him to grab his chin.

« What are you do- » « Don’t speak! » Hyukjae cut Kyuhyun’s words taking a handkerchief and wiped the corner of his mouth.

Kyuhyun pushed Hyukjae away. « Why did you- » « You were drooling while looking at this thing. » Hyukjae cut Kyuhyu’s words again and pointed at the box. « You’re such a gamer… »

« So what? And stop interrupting me it pisses me off! » Kyuhyun said exasperate.

« Be more polite! And it’s true, bear with it. » Hyukjae turned and started to walk.

Kyuhyun looked Hyukjae’s back and put his hand over his mouth. ‘His skin is soft …’ He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. He opened his eyes widely and shook sharply his head. ‘Hyukkie, what’s happening to me?’

« Kyuhyun, you come? We will be late! » Kyuhyun could hear Hyukjae call him.

« Y-Yes! » Kyuhyun quickly went next to him with a confused mind.

 




Hope you like it. ^^

Please comment. :3

Love you all!