Bite

Requiem for a forbidden Love

              « Can I know why you both didn’t tell me where you were going to?!» Their class leader Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk like he preferred to be called, said calmly, his body body slightly leaning against a table, looking a bit arogently at his dongsaengs who could only bow and avoid eye contact with him.
It was well-know in the université that Leeteuk was the god of it, with a large capital G! He was the one who had the most of fangirls, and even fanboys! His decisions were uncontested, he was one of the most respected person in the institution and also the leader of dormitories and the student council, but also the person responsible of Sungmin and Hyukjae‘s class.

 


« Mianhae hyung! » The two brothers exclaimed together. «Besides, how is the girl? » Sungmin asked a little worried.
 


Leeteuk smiled softly at Sungmin’s kindness. « She is alright now, don’t worry. She is still traumatized but she will get well soon. »
 


Sungmin sighed in relief and gave a light hug to Hyukjae who didn’t open his mouth or even move since he apologized.
 


Leeteuk suddenly remembered something and cursed himself because of his own thoughtlessness. « I was about to forget! » He took the sheets winch were lying around on the table and handed them to Sungmin and Hyukjae.  « What is it hyung? » Sungmin asked en haussant un sourcil et en essayant de regarder ce qui y était écrit. « It’s your homeworks for in four days, or more precisely, for monday.» Leeteuk answered lasciviously giving a small pachake of around a dozen of sheets to them. « WHAT?! All of this?! In just four days?! It’s a joke… It can’t be possible… Please hyung, tell me it’s only a joke! »  Hyukjae knelt and begged Leeteuk, with a teary face, hopping that the latter would tell him what he wanted to hear. Like he said, Leeteuk was like a God, so it was maybe possible. He just needed to believe in it.
 


« I’m sorry to destroy your hopes but it’s the true… Oh! There is also something else… It’s a pair work. » Leeteuk said calmly looking at all the paperwork he had to give to the student Council the day after. It was about an upcoming travel in Canada or in the United States, it depended of the students’s choice.
 


« Hum… well… It doesn’t matter since I have Sung-» « You’re paired with Kyuhyu. » Leeteuk quickly interrupted Hyukjae who could only opene his eyes widely whereas Sungmin was pouteing cutely.  « It was decided by lot, it's not my decision so stop fixing me like you’re doing right now, it’s irritating. »
 


Hyukjae looked away, slightly embarrassed. Alright… have to work in pair with Kyuhyun isn’t the end of the world… Right? He would have preferred to work with Sungmin but fate decided otherwise. He did not hate Kyuhyun, only ... he could not help but feel a little uncomfortable when he was  him around. It is as if the other does not yet fully accepted him. There was like a huge wall of insurmountable stones between them. To say the true it’s understandable. But it would be a liar if he said he would not be wary of Kyuhyun. Really… like if you blindly trust a person who embrace so you whereas you don’t even know him?!
 


Above all, a shadow was added on the board, she was indeed small En plus de cela, une ombre s’était ajoutée au tableau, elle était certe petite compared to others but it was still very important.
 


And this one was: but where does Kyuhyun live?!
 




***
 




The door of the large mansion opened and revealed a beautiful girl with brown hair, she looked a little older than Kyuhyun, it musts be his big sister he said in his mind.
 


If he was at that moment sat on the sofa in the living room of the huge mansion with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands, it’s mainly thanks to Leeteuk who gladly proposed him to drive him there. Sungmin came back to their home accompanied of Henry because those two were designed to work on the subject together. Lucky ones… Whereas Zhou Mi needed to work all alone. Why? Because there was only heis name left in the hat used to do the drawing of lot. Another lucky one…
 


Hyukjae learned more about Kyuhyun's sister, she was named Ahra, she was older than him of a year and she played the violin, like Henry!
 


Hyukjae sighed in relief when Kyuhyun finally arrived. He had the impression that he just met the parents of his girlfriend, if he had one of course, so Ahra was questionning him while examining him from all angles.  
 


Kyuhyun didn’t open his mouth, even to welcome him, nothing! What he only did was a lascivious gesture with his hand to tell Hyukjae that he had to follow him. If Hyukjae he didn’t tracked Kyuhyun, he would be probable lost in one of the numerous corridors they took before finally  arrriving in front of a door which might be Kyuhyun’s bedroom.
 


« Why are you here? » Kyuhyun asked when they entered in the room. Hyukjae didn’t answered, his eyes wandered around the huge room that, at his amazement, was very refined. The walls were white, a white so pure that it was dazzling. Even the only furnitures present had a light color. One of the wall was only constituted of windows, they were all closed in order to not get Inside the sweet and autumnal wind.  
 


Kyuhyun coughed making Hyukjae coming of his awake dream which was during about five minutes. However, the concerned didn’t even noticed. He panicked when he didn’t see anymore the sheets he was holding. He didn’t remember to have dropped it somewhere or worse, to have forget it. But it wasn’t possible because he was sure he had the sheets of paper in his hands a few minutes ago.
 


« It is what you‘re looking for? » Kyuhyun asked waggling the sheets in front of Hyukjae’s eyes.He only nodded while Kyuhyun sighed lasciviously. « I don’t know why I need to do it when I already know the subject ... » He ran his hand casually in his hair while pulling his tongue to moisten his dry, almost cracker, lips. One of the first signs of winter approaching fast.
 


His raised arm partially exposed the bottom of his  belly. Hyukjae had to fight against his thoughts of a view which was for him a bit y and hot, but his eyes did not want to come off of that slightly frayed belly. ‘Hold on Hyukjae! Why did you think about such a  thing?!‘ He hit himself mentally. He was finally able to look away only when Kyuhyun get out of the room without saying a word to Hyukjae and let the latter all alone in this huge place. ‘Maybe he had forgotten something or he was hungry and went to look for food? If It’s the case, he didn’t even asked me if I wanted something!’ Hyukjae thought pouting.
 


Taken from an unknown curiosity, he walked in the room, he looked at the huge chandelier hanging on the ceiling and touched the very soft sheets of Kyuhyun’s queen size bed. He strangly felt to know this place like if he already went there. However… It wasn’t the case because he was supposed to remember it. An object seemed to be hide under one of the numerous pillows placed on the bed. He took off some pillows and Grabbed the object of his longing.
 


 It looked like a photos album, there wasn’t any title, the cover of the album was really simple, and it was quite heavy. Its weight even surprised Hyukjae when he took it because it was more heavy than what it seemed to be. There was no trace of dust on it, it is as if it had been recently opened.
 


Hyukjae slid his hand along the edge of the album, the pages were corneas, the color of the cover was less intense than before, the pages were yellowed. Time didn’t spare it.
 


He was about to ope the photos album when the room’s door opened roughly revealing a Kyuhyun at first shocked but whom the facial expression changed into a deep frown when he saw the object Hyukjae’s was holding firmly against his chest because of the great shock he just had.
 


« What do you think you’re doing? » Kyuhyun’s voice was deep, his hands turned into fists. Hyukjae bit his lower lips nervously while putting back the photo album at its original place.
 


« I’m sorry, I didn’t wanted to- » Before he could even finish his sentence, Kyuhyun grabbed him by his arms and made him step back until Hyukjae’s legs hit the edge of the bed.
 


Hyukjae fell heavily on the bed. Kyuhyun was above him, he maintained his wrists firmly with one hand,the other hand was put on his waist whereas Kyuhyun’s legs were on each side of Hyukjae’s; didn’t allowing him to move and above all, to run away. Hyukjae was scared by the piercing eyes of Kyuhyun which penetrated in his body like if he was trying to read his soul and his heart.
 


Hyukjae chuckled sadly making Kyuhyun bow his head in confusion. « What is so funny? » He asked. Hyukjae freed one of his hands and put him on Kyuhyun’s cheek, it tenderly. It shocked both of them and Hyukjae pulled his hand quickly. « Sorry… It’s just… I waas telling to myself that you are one of the rare vampires with which I let my guard down. » He said calmly looking somewhere else, avoiding as much as possible the questionning look the Younes gave to him.  
 


Kyuhyun grabbed Hyukjae's chin, forcing him to look at him in the eyes. « How must I take it? » Kyuhyun whispered near Hyukjae’s ears whom hivers run trough all the body.  
 


« The two ways, as pejorative as ameliorative. Because only Henry and Zhou Mi can approach me without any fear of being killed. It‘s the same for you but I think it‘s because you look inoffensive, like a cute little puppy… »  
 


« Even Ryeowook? Don‘t you believe he is honest towards you?» Kyuhyun asked surprised. Hyukjae shook his hand trying to push away Kyuhyun but he didn’t moved at all. «He isn’t the one I’m beware  of… it’s more his friend, Yesung. » Hyukjae answered calmly, remembering the punch which would probably be on his face if Ryeowook didn’t forbid Yesung to. Ryeowook gave a tight hug to Hyukjae and strangely it made Yesung piss off. So possessive…
 


Kyuhyun suddenly nipped Hyukjae’s ear who gasped in surprise while shouting slightly in pain. « Also… I’m not as inoffensive as you think. I could reduce you into dust in only two seconds if I wanted to. » Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s waist and pulled him against his own chest as tight as he could like if he wanted to break Hyukjae’s bones.
 


« You won‘t dare to. » Hyukjae said full of confidence. « How can you be so confident of yourself?» Kyuhyun asked, his tongue browsing the exposed milky white skin of the elder‘s neck. His prominent fangs brushed the attractive neck of the man under him. His body moved on his own, he had the feeling he couldn’t control himself anymore. This part of flesh seemed to call him by its satin appearance. It was like if Hyukjae was ordering at him to taste it, to drink his precious and so pure liquid whitout any hesitaions. Oh how much he wished to sink his fangs into this tender flesh if a small part still sane of his brain wasn’t shouting at him to stop.
 


Hyukjae chuckled once again. « Poor little boy~ But because I look like him of course! » Kyuhyun stopped his ministry and looked at Hyukjae shocked. "I certainly don’t know him, but I'm sure you will not succeed to hurt me because my face, THIS face,  distorted by pain is the same as his and it will make you feel guilty to the point that you'll regret it all your life. I know you mingled me with him and I think you still do sometimes, even if it’s only a little… Because you would not treat me like what you do, even if it's just to annoy me or to tease me ... » Hyukjae stood up and sat on the bed when Kyuhyun released his hold on him. In some ways, Hyukjae felyt sad for the lost of warm that the taller procured to him.
 


Low sobs were heard. Hyukjae panicked when he saw Kyuhyun’s tears flowing on his cheeks. He never wanted this, he never wanted to make the younger cry, all he desired was only to show to Kyuhyun he wasn’t as strong as he thought. This was his weakness… If one day someone wanted to reduce the life of Kyuhyun to nothing, he would only had talk about his childhood friend.
 


Hyukjae put his hand on Kyuhyun’s cheek to wipe his tears away but the latter slapped it. « Kyu I- » « Go away! » Hyukjae tried to talk and  to approach once again Kyuhyun but the latter pushed him away violently and forced to get out fron his room. « Sorry, I didn‘t- » «ARE YOU DEAF?! GO AWAY!! LET ME ALONE! I don‘t want to see you anymore! » Kyuhyun screamed. While trying to sound the youngest and tell him how sorry he was, Hyukjae hit the corner of a console, exactly where he was wounded when he fought against the vampire a few hours before . The wound reopened, Hyukjae panicked. Not now, not when he was surrounded by vampires! The spell was bent against him.
 


Kyuhyun shouted once again for him to leave and Hyukjae complied, not having the strength and desire to continue to address to the young vampire. ‘Forgive me Hyukkie! I don‘t know what happened to me to touch him! Forgive me! I love you so much… And that, since we‘re children… I still and I will always love you!’  Kyuhyun thought ruffling his hair because of too much frustration.  
 


At the same moment the door of the mansion slammed heavily when it closed, Kyuhyun’s phone rang. He had just received a message, but the author of it was unknown. At first, he thought that it was Hyukjae who wanted to apologier, yet… he didn’t have his phone number… Did he? His eyes opened wide when he read the message content.
 


‘Hi! How are you? Tomorrow I‘m going to include your school. It’s the same for my old friend~ I’m looking forward to meet a particular blond boy~ You know how I have a weakness for his blood~ His delicious blood! I wan’t wait to taste it again~’
                                                                                                                                                                                             A very old  « friend »~ ’

 


« WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT! LET HIM GO NOW! » Kyuhyun shouted giving punches on the tummy of the one held him strongly.
 


This one chuckled and smirked. « Like if I would do everything you ordered me to do! Of course, you’re our Pureblood prince but I’m still older than you. You little brat! So, keep your orders for yourself! I’m not a doll you can play with! » He inhaled the smell of  blood which spreaded in the air. « A smell so delicious and captivating ~ I understand why you like him so much. What a delicious snack! I wonder if I won’t taste him too ~ "Kyuhyun's eyes opened wide in horror. No! Was it funny for them? Seeing a poor innocent suffering because of the selves? Without any remorse, nor any compassion? Unfortunately yes, it was for them.
 


« KYUHYUNNIE! » Hyukjae cried in pain, ing his fingers into the bed sheets in a vein attempt to alleviate the pain that gradually invaded his whole being. His blood boiled. He had the impression that his veins were about to burst.
 


« HYUKKIE!! » Kyuhyun screamed desperatel.
 


The young vampire’s fangs were sunk deeply into his tender flesh of child. His blood flowed profusely, he gradually became even weaker.
 


When the vampire’s fangs withdrew his painful neck, he felt relieved, he thought he was delivered of his ordeal that had seemed interminable,yet , the person who firmly maintained Kyuhyun ordered to the other vampire to bite the human once again.
 


Kyuhyun tried to free himself in order to stop this horrible bloodshed, what he succeded to do, but the deep voice of the one who kept him prisoner made him hesitate. « Come near him again, even if it’s only about one  meter and I will kill him in front of your eyes.»
 


« You aren‘t serious?! » Kyuhyun exclaimed very shocked.
 


The other smirked evily. « Of course I am~  You dissapoint  me… We know each other since several years and you still don’t know me very well? » He turned to the vampire who kept firmly Hyukjae on the bed, not allowing him to escape. « What are you waiting for?! Bite him right now! » « NO! STOP IT! » Kyuhyun shouted before he was surrounded and pressed violently on the floor.
 


And the vampire executed. Hyukjae sreamed again because of the pain he felt. The horrible pain he had felt before was nothing compared to this one. This time, it was the turn of his wrist to be bitten, skin was much thicker than the necks, allowing the vampire to reach easily his veins. He thought these ones were sectioned so the fangs were sunk in his wrist. « Kyu… help me… » He said, but almost no sound came out from his mouth, only a murmur was audible.
 


However, Kyuhyun had heard him because he was defending himself wildly and with all his strength against the teenager who prevented him to approach his beloved. « HYUKKIE! HOLD ON! »  He screamed when he saw Hyukjae's eyes closing as his blood was escaping from his body.
 


Hyukjae, despite all the will in the world, wasn’t strong enough to repel the vampire who dared to steal his vital liquid. And Kyuhyun, he was strong enough to defend both of them but they each knew very well that if they tried to defend themselves against the two vampires who were with them at that time, they would be executed without remorses.
Kyuhyun did not care to its own survival, his first and only priority was to ensure that Hyukjae was always safe. Even if he failed when the vampire who was bitting Hyukjae managed to capture and immobilize him on the bed. Yet, he tried not causing more harm than he had already done unintentionally.

 


The world turned around Hyukjae, he closed his eyes, strangely feeling dizzy, everything became black. The last he was able to see was Kyuhyun freeding himself and running towards him and calling his name desperately.
 


Kyuhyun threw his phone with all his strength on the wall in front of him, destroying in hundreds of small pieces the small machine. « I'll never forgive to both of you for having done to him such a thing ...You will pay for what you had did to him… I swear it! »
 


Suddenly something hit him mentally. ‘No… It can‘t be possible! This blood… It has the same smell than-’ « KYUHYUN! » His sister called him from the stairs. « I need to talk to you! It’s really important! » Kyuhyun got out of his bedroom lightly confused. « What’s the matter noona? » Ahra took a deep breath before looking at his younger brother. « It’s about Hyukjae-shii.»

 




 

Hello! ^^ I'm sorry for the late update and if this chapter is bad.  >_< I'm also sorry for the errors.

I have something to ask you. ^^

Where do you want the travel to be?

A- United States                                                      B- Canada                                                      C- Both

 

Don't forget to comment and suscribe please! ^^