Teaser: Uneventful

Sacred HighSchool

Kai POV

" My life is upside down just as I stepped into this school and please somebody explain me why?" I pouted and left a sight. Lay who was sitting beside me in the classroom,shrugged when he heard my whine. Luhan and Kyungsoo stared into spaces and ignored me the whole time. They were sitting infront of me with their head inclining towards the translucent window.

" Well, aren't you guys going to talk?" They didn't even spare a look at me but continuing their activities which is not basically 'activities'.

Before I could say anything that proving my frustration, Miss Elysa walked in and greet the class. When the all the students stood include me, I saw TOP was gritting his teeth and glared at me. Of course I tried to distract my mind from it but it seems he delighted to see my downfall.

" You all can seat and I would like to announce this particular event which I know that you guys going to love it. 'The light' day is here!" With that, everyone cheering up and noisy murmured came from all direction. 

Luhan and Kyungsoo eyes finally flickered and they smiled at each other. I looked at Lay who smiled softly and playing with his pen. His hand kept spinning the pen and his bang dark hair was blocking his left eyesight and he didn't seems to mind it.

" Why everyone excited for this?" Lay realised that I was talking to him so he face me with his eyes showed an excitement.

" Not that interesting" I gave my infamous crook smile and shook my head in disbelief.

" If it is not that interesting, you won't smile like an idiot." I tried to reason with him and heaved a sight. Finally his head nodded.

" What I tried to say is, it won't be that interesting for you. Light Day is the day we could bring our families into this school and let's not forget about partner." My eyes grew sober and I turned my head down so that I could see the marble floor shiny surface. 

Miss Elysa walked towards to my seat and she put her hands on my shoulder. I wanted to say that I am okay but it seems my anxiety won't let that happen.

" You, Lay, Kyungsoo,Baekhyun, Xiumin and Luhan will help me with the preparation." As she finished that sentences, I quickly glance at her. Miss Elysa face was so near and I nearly couldn't avoid looking her with grim on my face.

" If that is okay with you guys" All my friends nodded which was good because they were paying attention to me.

" Lets work together then" we said in unison.

After the class session ended, I said to the others that I won't joining them for the evening tea so I left them. When I entered my dormitory hall, there was a loud foot step. Just as I looked back, a hand was closing my mouth. 

TOP was keeping my mouth shut with his big hand so that I won't yell. I finally composed myself and bewildered by his action. His left hand was moving and it seems he tried to put some spell.

Suddenly, I could feel my muscle tense up and I couldn't even move any of my body parts. Slowly he took his hand off and came near to my ears.

" Let me in. I wanted to see your room." I wanted to refuse but my body was defying my own order as it if I am in trance but still in my conscious state.

I opened the door revealing my classic room and there,he smirked at me and walked past me.

" Nice room you got,pretty boy." I was taken aback by his tone and his dark orbs were boring into me. Then, he smiled again when he saw the white sheet bed. 

" Your bed look nice. Mine is messy. So how about you sit on that bed and no it is not a statement but an order." I gritted my teeth to hope that I won't going to follow his order. Anyway,luck wasn't at my side for now.

" Well, you can talk." As he instructed me to talk, I took a deep breath and my confidence didn't wavered at all. When I slumped my body into the bed, I flashed a glare at him.

" What actually do you want?" 

" Nothing. Just having fun watching my pet following my order." He chuckled when he saw my raging eyes. 

" Thats all? Because I don't have time listening to your unprofessional speech.More like a dumb speech." He immediately thrown his body on top of me and I hate when I can't even struggle.

" That is not nice to talk to your master like that.. Don't you think Kai?" His hand slowly crept to my neck and strangled it. It is not that hard so I could still breath but not enough to sustain my energy.

" Let-- Me--G-go.." My mind was blacking out and the last thing I heard was a gasp from TOP.