Weird Thing Occuring

Sacred HighSchool

Kai POV

As I opened my room door, quickly I closed it. My head was hurting really bad and cold sweat dampen my clothes. Because of that, my legs couldn't take it and I fell onto the wooden floor. 

"I really need those pill.." My voice quivered as I mumbled to myself.

And the last thing I see was Kris standing in front of me with confusion.

Kris POV

" Do you by any chance know who is Kai?" I asked the school secretary as she kept all the information about the dormitory. She was her lips and no doubt trying to seduce me.

" What if I know? " Her hands started fondle my school uniform button.

" Which dormitory his in?" I leaned my face near her neck and my hot breath making her excited. I could sense just by listening her ugly giggle. Seriously, why every girl in this school are so cheap? Well at least I found someone who hit my bad point. Kai, you will get it from me.

" Blue rose. Dormitory blue rose. That is where he live." My smirked go wider. I pushed her until her body hit the wall and I start doing things that will make her gone insane. After leaving such a mess, I ran to the west where the blue rose dormitory was located.

Upon reaching there, I closed my eyes and focusing my mind. As I opened my eyes again, I was flying, slowly I went to window by window and smell the scent I have gotten from him. 

" That room.." I jumped into that window which was not locked and smirked when I found Kai sitting on the floor. He seems.. in pain. I rushed towards him however he already out. With gentle gesture, I hold his body near mine and slowly putting him on his bed. 

" Mmm, he has soft skin. You know what Kai, if you are conscious right now,I will totally ravish you." Suddenly, I smiled. For the first time I smile sincerely. Looking him letting his guard down was new for me.

When my fingers nearly touch his lips, my phone vibrate.

" Who the gsdasdhs calling me at this moment?!" I swiped the answer 'phone call' and swear many things at the caller.

" Woah, Kris, you don't have to be furious at me. I don't know what were you up to but get down into the forest now. Something had happened and I want you to get your down here!" Suho was scolding me through the phone. My mind told to just hang up but when I heard it was big problem, it got my concern.

Without wasting time I walked into the bathroom and make a hot water and put it into the bowl that I had taken near the sink. I find a towel and dipped it into the hot boiling water. I came back to the room and neatly I put it on his forehead. I smiled softly and went off from the dormitory.

Kai POV

When I woke up, I found myself laying on the bed. I looked at the surrounding and realised it was my room. I felt something wet on my forehead and when I grabbed it, it was a towel.

" Who?" Once again I mumbled to myself. Then my mind remembered someone. It was Kris isn't? Eh, no way he would do something like this.

" Aish, where is the pill? I must find it fast!" My body was starting to gained energy and with careful step I went to the shelves.

Once I ate the pill, my headache end. I wonder what sort of chemical was put in it.

My phone that was on the floor kept vibrate, immediately I hold it and push the answer button. Then I heard Baekhyun screaming why I didn't picked his phone call just now. I guess he was sort off lonely too.

" I'm sorry, I just fallen asleep." I looked outside the window and it was already night. I could see the bright star sparkling in the dark sky.

" What? Does that meant you didn't eat at all? The dinner?" His tone become like mother-like figure. It sound so worried.

" Nah, it is okay. I am not--"

" I will come to your room."

" EH??! Don't bother to do--"

Ding Dong!

" Hang on, I want to open the door."

As I opened the door, I was greeted by Baekhyun. He was grinning at me and cupped my face. Then he nodded.

" So.. you don't me to come in?" He made an awkward smile and I was confused actually.

" Ah, come in. Make yourself comfortable." I gestured him to come in and he ran into my room.

" So this is your room. It looks like this place is boring. Mine is like a paradise." He spoke with proud. I was rather wondering, what did he do with his room.

" How did you know where I live in? I didn't tell you this morning." 

" It's because I live just beside your room!" He laughed when he see my 'what' expression. 

" Why didn't you accompany me when the teacher suggest who would touring with me?" I was clearly mad but he seems find it funny.

" It's because I want you to have many friends. You can't just hang out with me. I don't want you to be the third top lonely person in the class. And at that time, I need to do something for this evening."

" What kind of thing?"

" Many kind of thing and er, you don't need to know." He kind of restless when I kept pushing him to tell me so I let it go. 

" So.. I bought this food for you." He hand me a delicious looking Kimchi that was packed in the plastic covered tupper ware. I thanked him and ran off to set up the table so I could eat.

" Thank you so much for this. I really didn't suit well with the food in the cafeteria and I really missed my country home meal so thanks again."

Baekhyun was smiling again and nodded his head.

" I know, that is why I bought this.I saw you in the cafeteria this morning and you seem wanted to vomit eating all those food. That is why I got this idea." He sit in front of me and took a little bite from my plate.

" You were stalking me all this time?" He took the kimchi more than it should and I slapped his hand away.

" I don't meant to be but you look a like you need  a friends. That was it." He went behind me and combed my hair with his hand. 

" Yeah right" I smiled cheekily at him.

Kyungsoo POV

It was already midnight and I was still listening my mp3 music. My mind wander around a guy whose name was Kai. I would definitely love to talk to him. He kind of.. Interesting.

" Kai.. A good name." I closed my eyes and right then, I fell into a deep slumber.

The sunlight ray was making me go annoy. I strutted from the bed and immediately went into the bathroom. When every thing finished, I put on my school uniform and neatly tying the tie. And then while going out from my room, I swiftly wearing my jacket.

Arriving at the cafeteria only took 5 minutes and it was already 8:30 . Our class will start on 10:00 a.m so I had many time to hang out with my friends. Once I saw Lay, I rushed to him and saying Hi. He said hi too in soft tone.

" Where is Luhan?"

" He was trying to find the new guy,Kai." He usually answer with simple answer. Almost everyone thought he was mute but no, he just shy around others. Only with me and Luhan he could talk. It was kind of sad actually.

" Hey Kyungsoo,Lay, this is Kai!" Luhan who was very shy finally talk out loud. I guess this Kai finally breaking his shell.

" Hi, I am Kyungsoo." I smiled warmly at him and he bowed at me. Just like Luhan said, Kai was kind of awkward when we get to know him for the first time. Then he tried to ask name to Lay who was staring at him for a few moment.

" Mind I know your name?" I could see he knew Lay named but it seems he wanted to interact with Lay. However Lay just pushed me to explained his name to Kai.

" Ah.. Er, but Kai you-" Luhan tried to interupt Kai but Kai was persistent to listen to Lay voice. 

Lay smiled for a brief second and stood up. With his hand he showed a person who lay on his back and clapped his hand. Then pointed his finger at himself.

Kai was dumbfounded and smiled too. I guess he didn't expect that.

When everything ended with a good miming show from Lay, Xiumin and Baekhyun came while bringing a big plastic bag.

" What is that?" Kai was trying to checked the item in the plastic bag but Xiumin and Baekhyun kept making fun of him. In the end Lay,Luhan and I laughed. Kai was delighted when he heard Lay laughter for a second. It was really written on his face.

" Everybody I bought Kimchi for all of you." Baekhyun and Xiumin started to passing the Kimchi to us. I was reliefed when I don't need to eat the cafeteria food for this morning.

" Baekhyun-ah, I thought you are cold hearted but you are really kind" Luhan clicked his tongue while he was teasing Baekhyun.

" No food for you" Baekhyun suddenly sulking and everyone started to giggle. He was sulking so Kai was soothing him and watching this making me laughing so hard.

" Ne, did you guy heard, there was one of the student found dead in the forest?" Xiumin said with worried tone. He kept fidgetting and checked our expression to see whether we know or not. All of us in unison said no.

" It was said, she was killed by a sacred beast."

" But why she even stepping out from the school ground and she knew our school is top on the mountain right?" Kai was hugging his body while trying to find logic through all of this thing.

" Who knows.. Maybe she had a reason to do so." Luhan who was usually speak if he was instructed too finally do whatever he want to do. Kai is great influence in just one day.

" Are The King know about this?" Baekhyun also interfered, he was interested in this matter too.

" Of course they know, I heard they talking about this when I was strolling around the hall" Xiumin finally speak again.

We were talking into this topic until the class begin. When we were parted with our respective class,I saw Kai was looking outside the window and he looked rather confuse.

When I tried to approached him, there was a shadow flying just in front of me and after that he look alike he just woke up from a trance.

" Kai, are you alright?" His eyes was facing me but I know he seems lost.He nodded and ran away from me. 

"Kai.."