Everything Went Wrong

Sacred HighSchool

Baekhyun POV

I was heading to my class when I unexpectedly noticed that Kyungsoo went missing. 

" He was by my side just now right? Kai .. also right?" I was asking myself but I know I am stupid to answer all of that. 

" Aha! What if they are skipping school? Maybe I should join them. Kyungsoo I never thought you are that rebel!" I kept on saying things that not making sense at all when I finally saw Kai was panting not far from me. 

" Kai? " I came to him and shaking his body. He seems afraid of something but I couldn't spit it out. It just.. might be something bothering his mind.

" Are you alright? You don't look well and your temperature is dropping." His brown orb was staring at me however he quickly turned his gaze and nodded.

" I am.. okay.. Just.. I need that pill." I want to asked what kind of pill he want unfortunately I was being interrupted by the school supervisor. They were currently guarding the school ground whenever the class started.

" Ms. Jia, you need to help me. My friends was feeling weird. He kept shivering." Once Ms. Jia inspecting Kai, she instructed me to send Kai to the infirmary. I thanked her and walked away politely while holding Kai to stand up.

" What is wrong with you Kai? Did you saw ghost or something?" I wanted to make it more cheerful but I could sense he was tensing up when I mentioned 'ghost',

" I need that pill." I stared at him for the second time.

" What kind of pill?" I finally asked. I am curious about the pill he was eating. It is not normal to eat a pill aside from panadol when you had a great headache. For me it is weird.

" My aunty gave me that pill. You should find it near the book shelves. I put it in the bottle." He was panting really hard and I know he would collapse soon so I walked faster to the infirmary.

" Ah, the new student. " Mr. Liam exclaimed loudly and ordered me to put Kai on the bed. As I put him on the bed, I took my handkerchief and wiped his sweat. 

" Doctor, he was shivering a lot and he said that I should take-" Before I could finish my sentence. Kai was grabbing my wrist.

" Please don't tell him anything" His whispered seem out of tone and I know he was lot in pain so I nodded. The doctor looked at me with questioning look and asked me what Kai want. I shook my head and leaving Kai under the doctor care.

While I was walking down the hallway and to the west, I found Kyungsoo walking from the other side. Then my mind triggered when Kyungsoo was suppose to walk beside Kai this morning.

" Kyungsoo.." I hurried up to him and he was shocked to see me.

" Baekhyun.. Kai..He .. he.." He kept repeating so much word and I was rather confused. He didn't look alike he sick but he was lost in deep thought.

I flicked my fingers and there was a bubble light appearing on top of my hand. Slowly I pushed the bubble into his forehead and he finally woke up. It seems there was sign of dark aura around in this school. I should have realised yesterday when I was setting up for the Light Day.

Light Day was a festival that only invited people who own power in the element of light. I went there and found something went off. I don't know when all of this dark aura started and I should investigate it more. 

" Kai, he was scared! He left me in that cafeteria and I feel-"

" hypnotize by something?" I knew my thought was jackpot judging by his expression.

" How did you know?" He kept slapping his cheek to stop the effect of the hypnotize. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

" I am the one who can use the power of light so what did you expect from me? I could sense you are not you just now and in your mind, you tried to control your body however you can't because you don't have enough chakra to do so." He nodded his head and was amazed by my inference.

" You are really amazing. I felt like you are mature now." I stopped my track and averted my eyes to him.

" Mature now? What did you meant by that? Aren't I always mature"Now, he was the one who rolled his eyes and sarcastically said.

" Nah, you are worse than ever before this. Childish, prankster and proud-- Err, you are still proud so I won't change my perspective." Wow! My big wall of china ego was drop. 

" You aren't nice Kyungsoo." While swinging my arm, I accidentally saw my watch. It was already 10:30 a.m whereas I should find the dumb pill for Kai first.

" Kyungsoo, lets go. We need to find those pill. He wanted to ask what pill but I was fast. I pulled his hand and dashed to the Blue Rose Dormitory.

" No time to talk. We are late."

When we arrived at Kai room, we were shocked to see how mess his room was.

" Is he always like this?" Kyungsoo was questioning me but I shook my head.

" He is certainly neat freak and yesterday his room was in good condition but how.." I started to walked to the table however I found no sight of the pill and then I realized the pill was scattered on the ground. It was crashed by somewhat foot and whoever did this was purpose. He or she knew Kai depend his entire life on that pill.

" Kyungsoo, by any chance what do you think about all of this?" Kyungsoo bite his lips and once again  looking around the room.

" Somebody must have done this but Kai, he didn't has any enemy right?" 

" I couldn't guarantee that. It seems he brought to much attention from almost everyone."

" For example?"

" TOP." Kyungsoo quickly nodding his head. He must had remembered yesterday event. When Kai walked away like that, TOP was cursing at him.

" Siwon" This time Kyungsoo was shocked than ever.

" What? Our senior, Siwon?" I nodded. " He really mess with wrong people don't you think?" Again I nodded.

" Who might be the culprit?"

Lay POV

I already like that new guy. He seems nice. I wanted to talk to him too but my shyness was taking over me. Not even thought, that Luhan could be that friendly to someone who he know only for 1 day. I would love to have that kind of changes to.

" Lay, you are interested in Kai right? I could see it written all over your face." I chuckled softly and pushed him. He join my laugh too. Luhan certainly look cute when he laugh. His eyes remind me of lost puppy.

" He is nice" Luhan nodded his head for multiple times. 

" Lay, could you accompany me for evening walk? I wanted to buy bubble tea so.." He was leaning his body towards mine and kept showing me puppy eyes. I was pitying him so I said yes. 

After that we continue our lesson for geography. Xiumin was in front of me and his didn't stray off from the white board even for a second. I was amazed by his productivity. 

Kyungsoo, Kai and Baekhyun were studying in Hystory class. Even though we all were from 1-3 class, sometime in particular day, we would be separated. It was kind of lonely without Kyungsoo so I tried to busy myself with more important thing.

It was already evening and the class was over so Xiumin, Luhan and I went to the park near the class building. It was like a night market in the evening at the park. Many seller were visiting our school and sell various kind of thing. From stationary to accessories and from accessories to food.

" Ah, there is it, my beautiful shiny bubble tea" Xiumin was laughing hearing that squalled from Luhan however I found it rather creepy. I shook my head seeing how Luhan react.

After finishing our journey, we went back to the dormitory. Xiumin was staying in the red rose dorm while Luhan was staying in Black rose dorm. We went our separate way and wave goodbye. While I was walking to Snow Rose Dorm, I heard a beautiful violin piece near the lake behind my dormitory. 

Slowly, I walked to that lake and saw a guy gracefully playing it. Without thinking, I was clapping my hand and smile. He looked at my way and chuckled for a slight moment. He stopped playing the violin and his eyes darted on me.

" Do you always come here?" I shook my head and smile again. He was grinning and quickly packed his violin. Once he done with it, he approached me. 

" What is your name?" Just like this morning, I tried to show a guy who was laying on his back and point my hand towards me.

" Lay? Your name is Lay?" I nodded my head. Suddenly his hand slid down to my forehead and then to my cheek and at the end to my lips. I was shocked so I flinched away from his touch.

" You are mine." Our conversation end with that and he just disappeared from my sight. That kind of attitude remind of .. THE KING RIGHT? He must be one of them and I was screaming inside my head. I swear to myself the last thing I want to do is having a connection with those rat!

I walked inside the dormitory with frown on my face.

Xiumin POV

While I was on my way to my dormitory, I heard a moan behind the bushes. Curiosity hit my mind and I tried to investigate who was behind all of that. Were all of the girl in this High school were that bad? I guess I already know the answer.

Then I saw a girl was riding on top of someone and she was really pleasure to do so. I wanted to look away but blame my curiosity, I just wanted to know who is that male student who was pleasuring the girl. I was shocked when I realised it was one of the king whose named was Chen. Our eyes met each other and he didn't surprised to see me. Rather he seem amused.

I was horrified seeing him fixture his eyes towards my name tag and I know he remembered my name. 'Is this meant I am going to be his next play toy? Ergh, I will just snapped his bone if he do so'.

Without leaving a last glance, I walked away from the scene. The smell of was making me felt worse. That girl, I recognize her, she was Min Ellie, the school principle daughter and I heard she was engage to Chen so it is not my matter.

I wondered how Kai was doing in this hour?

" Kai, I wonder why I felt I need to protect you.." I softly let out my thought. 

Since in the afternoon my mind kept thinking about Kai, it is not love but rather I was rather worried for a dear friends. I knew him only for 1 day however I felt.. like already knew for eternity. 

" I hope you are okay Kai." I mumbled to myself before I opened the door to my room.