Confusion

Sacred HighSchool

" So in the end he kissed you?" A light chuckled came out from Baekhyun. He was sitting rather comfortably on the leather chair inside the cafeteria while the others were enjoying their meal for the morning.

" I don't remember I told a joke, Baekhyun." Kai gave him a disapproving look and poke his food with the spoon. The pancake that he ate wasn't delicious anymore as he felt annoyed towards the latter. He placed his hands on the table and glared at Baekhyun.

" Okay,okay, I get it. Don't get too emotional. " Finally, everything went silent.

" So nobody going to leave a conversation now?" Now,everyone turned their gaze towards Kyungsoo.

" Well.. It seems nobody wanted to.." Lay who was sitting beside Kyungsoo,stood up and grabbed his school bag and went off to the hall. 

" What's wrong with him?" 

" I don't know Luhan. Maybe he was worried about something." Kyungsoo replied back.

" Worried huh?" Luhan side bang fell to his right eyes.

" Is there anything that you wanted to ask Luhan? Something bothering you right?" Kyungsoo touched his left hand that was lifeless on the table.

" TOP.. He found dead just now." The first one who react to that was Kai. His eyes was fixed to Luhan and his hands were trembling.

" How.. How did you know about all of this thing?" Xiumin stopped eating his food. The others student was minding their own business and fortunately, nobody heard that except Kai and his friends.

" Sehun told me" Then, Baekhyun whistling seductively while Luhan kept denying it.

" It is not what you guys think! And I am not GAY! Baekhyun, stop it! You ruining my mood!" Luhan snapped at Baekhyun who was sending him a look.

" Luhan, he already ruin mine so I guess he is going to plan to ruin you too." Kai was drinking the coffee while giving his statement.

" How it come to that. I meant you and him aren't friends at all. Neither close nor compatible to each other" Everybody nodded at Xiumin statement.

" I.."

--Flashback--

" Hey wait! I didn't meant to say that. It just.." Sehun was finally catching up with Luhan pace. While he at it, he gripped Luhan's shoulder and dragged him to the empty room near the corner of the hallway.

" Seriously,man, you don't need to drag me here. I don't need your explanation. We are not frineds okay?"

" Haha.. cute. Trying to act all manly." Luhan blushed when he heard Sehun cute laugh. Well,he looked better when he laughed.

" Hey wait a minute! I am manly!"

" Try to say that in front of the mirror. " Sehun dropped his head on the tabled as he sat on the chair.

" Better you say your intention for bringing me here,Sehun. And I am manly so yeah, speak up." Luhan walked to the wall and rested his body by the wall.

" If I told you this, you wouldn't tell anyone okay. Except your little friends." 

" My friends? What is that supposed to meant? Why 'my friends' could be accepted?" 

" Because MY FRIENDS like them." Luhan shuddered.

" Why.. Are you.. so flustered?" Sehun slowly heading to Luhan who was trying to run away.

Once he nearing him, he used his body to seclude Luhan from moving. After that, his face somewhat closer to Luhan and place a light kiss to his cheek.

" Aish, that is so gay! Get away from me!" Luhan was trying his hard to pushed the latter from him.

" Stop moving or else I won't tell you anything.Or maybe guarantee your.. ity." In the end, Luhan stopped moving and looked at the ground. He clearly dislike the position they were in but stick to it anyway. He could use his power to blown Sehun away yet he couldn't done that as Sehun was one of The King.

"And I am not gay, I am biual. "

" STTP,Sehun." Luhan muttered.

" What is that? STTP?" Sehun seems confused for a moment.

"It meant Straight to the point. I am tired already with this position."

After that. Sehun told him everything. The reason why these day,everything seems not right for the King.

--End Of Flashback--

 " Oh, I don't know what to say actually. I meant its good one troublemaker gone but then, he is also one of our classmates." Kyungsoo voiced his opinion.

" And anyway, seems like the emo Sehun desire you now." Kai was joking and Luhan smacked his shoulder as he was sitting near Kai.

" Kai, there is something I want to ask you. Its about.."Before Luhan could ask, the ring bell already ringing and everyone scattered to their respective class.

---

After their class ended, all 6 of them had to help the teacher prepared for the light Day.Luhan and Kai had to lift all the box from the store to the stage at the right wing of the school. The others had to decorate the stage and the path to the school.

" Miss Elysa should just used those teleport freak to do this job. I bet this job will already finish in 10 second." Kai was walking quickly as he was irritated. Luhan who was far behind catch up to him.

" It won't guarantee anything Kai. Those teleport user usually tend to make mistake with their power. Almost all the time they mistakenly teleport to Mesir or India when they supposed to send this box inside this school." 

" Oh,they are useless then." Kai didn't realised his voice was louder. The other student who was actually teleport user glared at him.

" Luhan, in the cafeteria back then, you wanted to ask.." " Nothing.. It was nothing"

--Flashback--

When Luhan entered the classroom for Geography,Wara waved at him and politely inquired him to sit beside her.Of course Luhan wanted to refuse but he had to when Wara sneered at him. As he sat down, Wara started to talk.

" Don't ask Kai anything. It is not the right time. Ask him when he finally get those stupid pill."Luhan was bewildered.

" How did you know about those pill? And about me wanting to ask him for the matter of..

"It is not the right time to ask Luhan!" With that their conversation ended

--End OF Flashback--

" So when will the right time come.." Luhan muttered under his breath.

"Huh? " Kai brown orbs were staring at Luhan who shook his head.

"Nothing important Kai." Luhan said weakly. 

Who are you actually Kai?