A Nightmare Baekhyun

Sacred HighSchool

Kai POV

" Why are you doing this?" I was laying on my back while watching Kris pouring the boiling water into the bowl. He had been taking care of me for a minutes and I can't stand it.

" You are sick. And I don't want my play toy to be sick." He heading towards me and put the bowl on the on the table beside the bed. He took the towel and wiped my face.

" Ergh, whatever, and please, I don't want to owe you anything." I said with disgust and could see his coming laughter.

" You are interesting. You are going to be great amusement. " I rolled my body so my back was facing him. I clearly can't stand him.

He kept wiping my neck and in the end he put the towel on my forehead.

" Goodbye, it seems like I need to get my beauty sleep" I nodded when he was leaving my room. I hide my body under the white blanket to stop the coldness. I wonder where is my pill and Baekhyun, why he didn't give me that pill.

" I really need to ask him tomorrow" I blinked eyes for a few times and then I fell asleep.

Baekhyun POV

" Why didn't you give my pill to me yesterday?" I furrowed my eyebrow when Kai was asking me that. I turned my gaze to Kyungsoo and he ordered me to tell Kai the truth.

" Yesterday your room had been broken. I don't know who or why that person did that but it seems he knew you need that pill." I told him how his pill was scattered and crashed and he was confused.

" Well, it can't be help that I collect many enemy." He scratched his head and smile sadly. 

" Already regret?" I grinned and he shoved me playfully.

" I need to request the pill from my aunt again I guess." He dialed the number and write a message. I sat beside him and looked at the sms.

" You are really close with your aunt but I wonder, don't you have parent?" He was tensing up again and I could heard a slight sob.

" Eh? Why are you making him cry!?" Lay was trying to hit my head but then Kai and Xiumin was looking at him.. rather shock.

" You speak.." Kai shoved me away and dragged his seat beside Lay. Obviously, Lay was embarrass and Kyungsoo was messaging Lay to relax and encourage him to speak.

" My name is L-Lay." His voice was wavered and he seems horrified to communicate with Kai.

" My name is Kim Jongin. My nickname is Kai." 

" Wae.. ! Your nickname is Kai! You didn't told me that.. I thought that was your real name." Kai smiled  shyly and went back staring to Lay.

" What a nice friend." I grumbled and after that Xiumin came and pinching my cheek. 

" You are not cute when you are frowning. " Hearing that only adding the fire and I keep frowning more. Kai was delighted to talk with Lay and it didn't sit well with me.

" Yes, Xiumin is right! You are similar as Snow White stepmother." Luhan sat beside Xiumin and those two kept pushing my limit.

" Okay, I will smile!" When I smiled, they shook their head in unison.

" It's creepy." I stood up quickly and tried to strangle them. Hoever they were fast, they ran away from me while mocking me. I guess having a friends is nice after all.

When I was running at the corner of the building near the park, I accidentally fell on top of someone. It seems he was sleeping before I stumbled on top of him.

" I'm sorry." I woke up and when I wanted to find those two, that guy caught my wrist. He was standing slowly and leaned his face towards my name tag.

" Baek.. Hyun" His eyes met mine and he looked at me with curiosity.

" I will remember that name" He smiled childishly and leaving me in trance.

His hair was a little longer than my hair and his ears were pointy.. It remind me of The King whose named was Chanyeol but that King didn't had straight hair. It was curly right? 

" EHH?!" I screamed loudly and now I realised I am now his unofficial play toy.

Lay POV

At last, I finally talked with Kai. Kyungsoo kept chanting my name and for me it was kind of encouraging. Just as expected,Kai was nice. 

" Why you didn't like when someone helping you?" Now I am the one who taking over the question section and Kai was astounded. He was similar like a child.

" I don't like when they asking me to pay back their goodness. It just didn't fit well with me. They are trying to get an advantage whereas it is not suppose to be like that. And.. after meeting that rat yesterday, it just prove me right." Rat? What did he meant?

" Rat? Mind I know who is that?" 

" Kris."

" Kris? Kris!? He is the leader of The King! You talked to him yesterday?"

" Leader.. He is the leader? What kind of leader is that? " He was putting his head on the table and sighed loudly. 

" I met with one of the King too. He was like a panda you know and he was scaring me."

" Eh, I also met one and I noticed that his name was Suho." I join the topic too. I never thought Kyungsoo finally took an interest.

" But why are they seems so busy these day. I meant before this, we never see them around the school ground whenever it is night right? Is it about the 'thing' Xiumin was talking about?" Kyungsoo seems elated while discuss into this matter.

" Kyungsoo-ah, since when you are absorb in this kind of matter." I smiled cheekily at him and flicked his forehead with my finger. 

" Ow, that hurts" He kept rubbing the place where it hurt and pouted. Kai and I chuckled softly seeing him sulking at the corner.

" Kyungsoo is right. And the weird thing is, did you guys notice how tired they are? Usually they like to partying around however this time is different. They look responsible now." 

" Lay, finally, you could talk more than just one simple words." Kai was grabbing my hand and smile wider than before.

" Eh, it isn't something you should be happy for." He shook his head.

" But it is cute. " I was blushing and Kyungsoo was giving me a thumb up.

" Keep playing around guys, we still had one hour before the next class started" Xiumin and Luhan appeared out of nowhere while dragging lifeless Baekhyun.

" Omo, what happen to him?" I caught Baekhyun body and soothed with melodic tone.

" Kyungsoo.. I don't want to be torture!" He snuggled at my neck and sobbed softly.

" But I am not Kyungso.." He looked at me and then averted his eyes to find Kyungsoo. After finding him, he jumped from side to sit with Kyungsoo and cried again.

" Baekhyun, what actually happen?" Kyungsoo kept his head and gave a 'sorry' smile.

" It's okay" I whispered to him slowly and he nodded. I know everyone like to dot on Kyungsoo that include me too.

" That rat, Chanyeol, he will bully me.. I accidentally hurt him but it is not my fault. Who ask him to sleep near that building. It is dangerous right?! " Everyone nodded and together his hair.

" You are not the only one Baekhyun..I already met with Sehun and he threaten me" Once Luhan said that, all of us admitted the truth too.

"Is that meant.. we are their target? " Baekhyun said with horror.

" We are" That was the last thing I said before went to the class.