Start

Sacred HighSchool

As everything was in order for the events, Kai and his friends went to the gardern that located near the scarlet dorm. It was filled with various of flowers that was rare to be found in Japan. The chirping birds added the harmony feelings around it.

" Kai, don't you feel great seeing this green enviroment! C'mon everyone!" Xiumin was singing the song which none of them knew that it was exist. 

Kyungsoo was the one who shoved Xiumin away to stop his bloody full song. At last, the moment of misery stop and everyone staring at each other. Right at the moment,there was a silent awkwardness. Neither one of them started to talk.

Suddenly, there was a rustling sound behind the place they were resting which actually they were hanging out in a open hut right in middle of the garden. Luhan took a glance at the bushes and then the rustling sound stop. When Luhan face the other way from the bushes, someone came out from it and hugged him.

Rather than screaming which that particular person expected from Luhan, he actually got a hit on the chest. There he goes blowing away and fell to the ground. Before he could touched the ground, he flipped his body and stood nicely or more gracefully on the grass.

" Okay, that is so agressive. I thought you are the gentle type!" That culprit without feeling guilty for causing ruckus technically making Luhan heart boiled.

" And who are you again!?" Luhan replied with angry tone. His eyes were darting on the slender guy who was wearing a mask.  That boy smirked and pointed at Baekhyun.

" I want that boy!" Luhan rolled his eyes.

" That is not my question."

" I am giving you a hint, bunny."

" W-wait-what!? What did you just called me!?" Apart from the chaos, Baekhyun was actually shocked. He admit that he recognised that voice but didn't particular remember when.

" Stop it,Chanyeol. Don't bother with my toy!" After hearing the named 'Chanyeol',Baekhyun's mind triggered the scene where he accidentally fell on top of Chanyeol. Then he snapped from his thought and joined the others looking at the other person that was nearing the open hut.

" What the! Why are you guys here?" Kyungsoo activated his mother nature mode and went protecting the other. The boy who standing in the middle of The King smirked.

" Well, we just wanted to have a little fun. How about a date with one of us?" Kris,the leader of The King, giving an offer to all of them, The offer wasn't desireable thought.

" And what makes you think we will accept?" Lay whose not talkative type making a slap-in-the-face statement. The other boys that stood beside Kris smiled at Lay and walked forwards to the group.

" Or we can do worse than that. You guys won't want having with us once a day right?" The rest of the group stared at Suho with shock face. None of them though it will turn out that kind of way.

" In this peaceful evening, you sprouted ual words to my children!" Kyungsoo grew mad and screamed at Suho who was standing near him. The others screamed back " Since when we are your children!"

" I want my answer." He finished the sentence and without warning he harshly pulled Lay to stand up and cuddled him. Feeling uncomfortable and agitated, Lay tried to pushed him off and his friends already coming close to helped him however it failed when the other king already make their move by hugging their own prey.

" This is not a joke! And even if this is a prank that you guys bet on, we don't want to be involve." Xiumin was struggling pulling himself from Chen but no matter how much his effort was, nothing could make the latter flinched.

" Xiumin, and to the rest of you, already involve from the start when you started hating on us." Chen held Xiumin chin so that Xiumin will facing him and react to his utmost fear.

" Since our job is done for today, we are planning to take you guys dancing at the Light Days. This is the real reason if you wanted to know." Kris was smelling Kai's hair and the latter tried to jump from the contact but was kept in the place as Kris was hugging him from behind rather forcefully.

" But you said you guys wanted a date?" Luhan turned his face to the left to meet with Sehun face. He didn't react and rolled his eyes as a replied. It was like he wanted to say that it wasn't his idea. 

" Nah, Luhan, it wasn't my idea. " Finally, he spoke and gently rustled Luhan hair just like Kris did it to Kai.

" Er, stop being nice. You sort of weird." Luhan whispered those sentence to him and Sehun glared at him.

" You guys don't have any option so we took it as 'yes'. It is better than having with us. We knew that you guys are positive ." Tao who was pinning down Kyungsoo on the wooden floor started to make the decision for them. Not that it was worth argue for. It was a better option than ''.

" Aish, your group is weird. Many boys and girls lining up wanting to sleep with us but you guys don't have any ual drives,don't cha?" Hearing that kind of speech, Baekhyun tried to use his light power to cause a scratch on his face but it didn't work at all.

" My my, such a rebel. I am fire, you are light. Is that trigger anything inside you. And anyway thanks for the other day. Kicking me while I am asleep and jumping on me." Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun hissed in pain when Chanyeol sprained his wrist.

" What is that for!?" Baekhyun snapped.

" For trying to defy me." Chanyeol's eyes suddenly went darker. The control he had over Baekhyun was surprising. 

" Okay, fine! We accept. Now hands off!" As the sentence finished, The Kings listen to Kyungsoo order. They released their captive and walked away while giving a smirked before leaving them behind.

" Woah, in all my life,this is the first time I felt this panic." Kai was wiping his sweat with his hand. Kris was hugging him too rough that he couldn't even took a breath.

" Speak like a true ancient,Kai. Anyway, I couldn't stand them!" Xiumin pressed his point and it was fully agreed with other. This garden supposed to be packed with student but it seems today,they aren't in their active mode or is it?

" Hey guys, why is it today this place do not pack with students?" Luhan voiced out and sat on the wooden floor. Maybe it was because he was tired from the trial they got from The King.

" Maybe because today it was going to rain... Tomorrow is The Light Day, I wonder if the weather is good or not." Baekhyun replied back and rubbed his painful wrist. 

" That must has hurt a lot. Let me heal it." Lay reached Baekhyun hand and touching the bruise. A liitle white glow appear and the bruise gone.

" Wow, amazing. You are good in this!" Baekhyun shook Lay's hand who was smiling shyly.

" That is the only thing that I could do though." Kai gently patted Lay's back and smiled.

" Even a little help, we will appreciated it." Lay nodded.

" Lets go back. It is already near 6 o'clock." Right away, they gone to their separate way.

...

" Kai, there was a letter for you inside your mail box donwnstair." The voice from the phone was making Kai returned back to the reality. He clicked the 'receive' button and the message stopped repeating. As he walked down the stair, he felt cold all of the sudden.

Trying not to lose his composure, he ran down and reached his mail box. By touching the screen beside his mail box, it will automatic open the mail box. He grab the packet inside of it and found a tablet of pill. 

" Must be from Auntie." He walked towards the reception near the dorm corridor to thanks the person who told him about the mail box. That person smiled gone awry as Kai thanked him. 

" Er, what did you meant about a phone message? I didn't send any message to anyone."

" Oh, it must be your other partner then,sir."

" I worked alone in this reception for 15 years kid." Kai was shocked and confuse. He got those message that came from the reception but then how come.. Just as he thought flew away,he ran to his room in a quick speed. He felt like he was being watch and endanger. 

When he reached his room, he open the packet and retrieved the pill. He ate two pill and slumped on his bed as his body felt more hot and sweaty than before. 

...

" Yes Kai, eat all of the pills...That I created special for you" Then the mysterious guy laugh more harder than before in the woods causing an uproar inside it.

" Eat as much as you can so that you are going to be the secret weapon. My trump card. "