Meeting Cold Hearted Baekhyun

Sacred HighSchool

Kai POV

'Ouch, my head..' Immediately I jumped off the bed and ruffled my hair in front of the mirror. The pain was sickening me and it was trying to split my head. I quickly took out something from my luggage. It was a mineral water and a tablet. My aunty said it was for reducing the pain but what kind of pain is this that making me go weaker and weaker?

" If this go on and on, I will die for sure" I talked to myself in front of the mirror and after that I slumped back into the bed. A warm blanket was making up for the pain. I finally relax and fell asleep.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone was beginning to annoy me,so I push the 'stop' button. Slowly, I woke up from deep slumber and my legs lightly touched the ground. It was cold so I shivered slightly from the impact.

With lazy movement I went into the bathroom to get ready for the school. How I can't wait for them to judge me!Why I am being sent here anyway. Isn't there are many school around this area. Oh, wait, there are none! This place is a freaking on top of a mountain.

After a few moment in the bathroom, I wiped all the water that wetting my body with my towel. I put the towel down and picking out my school uniform. Done with the preparation, I went out and locked my room.

I could see many student was hovering around the dormitory hall. Some was making out. Err eww. And most of them was showing of their power. Sometime, someone would stare at me with unexplainable face. The girl was checking me out and the giggle with their snobbish tone. 

While I was thinking, again, I bumped into someone. I know this time was my fault so I kept saying sorry while lending a hand. He however ran away leaving me clueless. He didn't even looked at me. Am I that ugly ? 

As I arrived at the cafeteria, I must say I was stunned seeing how fancy the place is. The cafeteria is more like a football field. It was so wide and full with painting. The ceiling had the principal picture. The only thing I adore about the principal was his mustache. It look alike it can be comb.I walked past various of student who stare at me up and down. Nonetheless, I ignored all of them.

When I was sitting at the nearest table, a group of boys came. They flashed a smirk to me while I furrowed my eyebrow. I didn't know why were they trying to pick a fight with me. 

" Hey there cute boy,can you get outta from my boss seat?" So there are clique around this school too.

" I don't see any names around my seat so I don't see why I should." I sighed and looked at their boss.Well, he looked rich thought. I could tell just how he handle his hair and all of the accessories he had.

" You--!" Before his friends could snapped, that boy pushed him hard and approached me. I never flinched because I do not have any reason to flinch. 

" I guess you are very sarcastic. I am your senior and remember my name, Choi Siwon." With a wink, he instructed his subordinate to went off. 

I took a deep breath and let it out. These day I wonder how many trouble I could make in just one week because misery tend to like me a lot.

Finishing the food wasn't bad. Maybe I am just not used to the food. It is too western for me. My stomach couldn't take it. It was 45 minute left before the class started so I strolled around the school. At the corner the hallway, somebody grabbed me and pulled me into the toilet.

" Remember me, Choi Siwon" He hovered me with his lean body. He was taller than me so I couldn't find any escape. I guess being tall has it advantage.

-siwon-super-junior-29389838-600-885.jpgChoi Siwon,17 years old,power: Thunder

" Whatever your name is, the point is who cares?!" I tried to pushed him but he still won't move.

" Push me again and I will do this." He put his hand on my cheek and it sting a lot. I touched my cheek with painful expression.

" Understand that?" He smiled evilly when I didn't talked at all. I felt like my cheek was burning when he put his hand on it. 

He caressed my cheek and before he can touch anything else, there was a flash of light striking between us. I was scared at first but there there is a cute eyeliner boy pulled me from Siwon. I couldn't thanked him enough for doing that.

I could hear Siwon cursing his name in the toilet. When we arrived at the hall, he looked at me.

" Hey cutie pie, why didn't you fight when he bully you like that?" 

" I don't have any power to do that"

" Huh? Everyone here have a power so do you. You must be. It is in the condition for enrollment."

" You are seeing who didn't." 

" Mmmh, you are kind of interesting I must say. I have save your life so how about you pay back?"

Oh great, another psycho. Did he want to ask anything weird from me? But he save my life and this is one of the reason why I don't like anyone lending their hand to me. They just want something from me.

" What is it?"

" Befriend me. I know it sound weird but I am too cool to make friend so you have to make the move first."

" Er, Right. What is your name?"

"Baekhyun" He smiled cheekily at me.

" My name is Kai,how about we.. friends?" I started smiling too. This guy was weird but I like it.

" I am too cool to friends to make friends with anyone but I guess you could be an exception." I was laughing really hard though when he told me that. I should be the one who said that,not him.

" So which classroom do you in?"

" 1-3 and I don't know where is that place"

" 1-3 is my classroom so lets go together, Kai." Thank god he didn't sound awkward anymore.

While walking to the classroom, we were busying ourselves with a lot of discussion. I realized that there were many things I don't know about the king. I hope I never met any of them. Judging from Baekhyun point of view, he also hated the king.

" You must hated the king a lot. You only gave negative remark about them. "

"Heh, I would never like them. Falling in love with one of them? No way! First of all I like girls, I don't like playing around with boys. Oh sorry if I make you feel offend."

" Why should I feel offend? I like girls too." I chuckled for a moment and he kept apologizing to me.

" Well, you just look cute." Baekhyun pinched my cheek until it red.

" I could say the same thing about you too." He was pinching mine and I was pinching him. Everyone who past us look dumbfounded. 

'Hey isn't that 'the cold hearted Baekhyun'? Did he just laugh?'

'He is cute when he laugh'

'The shell around him had broken, I thought he isn't a normal being'

I kept hearing those mutter from all of these people. We played around for a moment and finally untangle ourselves from each other. 

I was nearly choked looking around the item in the classroom. Why everything must be so fancy? 

" I know how that felt. suffocate right?"

" Yeah, why put all this expensive things around the school? "

" Ask the principal or maybe you could ask the king."

" No thanks"

When the school ring bell loud sound was heard, everyone went inside their own respective classroom. I was standing beside the door because Miss Elysa instructed me to.

" Class, today we have a new student, he came from Korea and from now on, he was going to be your classmate." Ms. Elysa kept with her story telling while I just averted my gaze towards my new classmate. I hate to see their smug face looking like I am nothing but a meat to bully.

" Teacher, what is his power?" A guy at the back with his legs on the table took a glance at me. He was kind of rude actually.

" For now, we don't know but he would found out soon, right Kai?" I just lazily nodded.

" And please TOP, don't be rude to me." Ms. Elysa warned him however he won't listen and put the earphone onto his ears.

I walked to him and pulled the earphone from him. Clearly he was made when I did that. The other 4 boys were smirking at me and look me up and down.

" Please, this is school, teachers deserve to have their respect from the student and you.." Pap! I broke the earphone into half "should give your respect", With just that I walked away. No he wasn't mad at me but furious.

The other student also smirked at me and chuckled. 

Miss Elysa seem stunned too but she whispered her gratitude to me.

" Okay, enough with the chaos. Kai, you could sit beside Luhan. Luhan dear, please showed him around the school" That Luhan boy was nodding his head. He seems like a loner though so I went to him to sit beside him. While I was doing that Baekhyun showed his peace sign to me.

I smiled at him and wonder how bad will my High school turn out to be.