chapter 2

Who?
''Junhyung, why you came late last night?'' asked his grandfather when they are ready breakfast. ''I'm sorry, grandpa, last night I came to my friend's apartment first then I'm late to came home.'' ''Liar. I know you don't have a friend. Where did you go last night?!'' ''I went to the club.'' Junhyung answered with his straight face. With anger, his grandpa hit the table. ''Club again?Again and again?! Why did you keep to come to that *ng dirty place, huh?!'' Junhyung decide to not answer. ''I give you a chance to lead the company just want to look your responsible side, but you just play around in the pub. This is can't be forgiven.'' ''I didn't see if the pub is the dirty place, it is just give a fun life there.'' Grandpa glared to him, ''A fun life?! A fun life is not in the club young man, if you want a fun life then find some friends that can make you a better man. Fine, I will do something for you. I hope this is best choice to make you change. Now, go to your workplace. Don't be late again.'' Grandpa give a sign using his hand then Junhyung left. After his grandson leave, grandpa take a seat. He take a memory in his mind about Junhyung. Flashback~ Junhyung was lived in Japan with his parents and his name was Jaesoon. But when he 10 years old, his parents died then grandpa took him to Seoul so the boy can forget the accident that make his parents died. His life was change, he decide to change his name became Junhyung. And after he lived in Seoul, he never has a friend although one. That why grandpa order him to lead his own company when he graduated, buf that never change him. His relationship just a formal relation around company, no more. ~~><~~><~~><~~ ''Jiyoon ah,did you came to the club again?!'' mother asked. ''Mm...'' '' Not mm~, just answer me honestly.'' Jiyoon play her finger and look to the ground then noded. ''Y...yes.'' ''Aigo, michigetda. What did you do over there? I know you are dance or singing on the stage again. Why you do that?'' asked her mother with high note. ''Mm, I just enjoy it, mom. I just feel free if I could reach the stage, that's it.'' Jiyoon answered. ''That's it? You know, we are not come from a poor family, if you need some money, just tell me, okay?'' ''No mom, no. My money was enough for me. I just... I just want in the club.'' ''Jinjja? Hm, then I not allowed you to the club again. I will lock your windows and the door when bedtime.'' her mom leave her. ''What? Mom, please don't do that. I'm not a prison.'' ~~><~~><~~><~~ ''Allow me to bring your daughter live in my house, please.'' grandpa beg to Ga Eun (Jiyoon's mom). ''I know you help my husband and my family a lot, but, Jiyoon...'' ''Please, I promise there will not any accident or else. You can see her everyday too. I just want your daughter be friend with my grandson. You know, that Junhyung was introvert.'' ''Yes, I know. But Jiyoon is boyish girl, I scare she will...'' ''No, I think no. i know this is the best choice. You know I have a strong feeling.'' ''Yes. But...'' ''Please let her live in my house.'' ~~><~~><~~