Chapter 5

Who?
Jiyoon wear her black suit with shade and glasses that cover her face. When she feel ready, she open the window and move stealthily. Then she out from the house. She ran to the car that has waited for her. ''Are you ready?'' asked the driver, her friend, Sunggyu. ''Yes, I'm ready mister.'' Jiyoon said with cute tone. ''Let's go!'' ~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~ Jiyoon was expert to escape from house then escape from his grandpa's house was easy for her. That night she attend the club to fulfill her life, music and dance. Almost every night, although her mother was forbid her, but she like to sing and dance that she can't to stop. What 'thing' will stop her? ~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~ Then they are arrive in the club. They reach the backstage and meet the pub's owner, a young businessman, Hwang Chansung. ''Oh my dear, you arrived. Go, and rock the stage!'' Chansung give a smile to her and push her to the stage. Music start. Jiyoon sing while dance. But she look to the corner, someone here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~ Junhyung came to the pub again. He doesn't want to go home, especially when there is a stranger. He choose the corner side, he doesn't want anyone disturb him. He looked to the stage when a music was played. He could see a girl there. 'That girl again' he thinks. 'That hot girl'. He can look clearly from his place to the stage. His eyes never move from that girl on the stage, her move, her voice, her figure from head to toe, except her face. Yes, her face. He can't look her face clearly because that shade and her glasses. 'Why she cover her face? But that make her hotter.' He smirk. Then the performance was ended, people cheer up, and yell out her stage name, ''JJ, JJ, JJ....'' Without his conscious, Junhyung stand up from his seat and walked to the backstage. ~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~ The performance was ended. Jiyoon go to the backstage and find her bestie, Sunggyu cheer for her. ''Yeah, you're cool, Jeonji.'' Sunggyu give applause. ''That's me. Let's go, we must leave this place.'' Jiyoon pull him to go. ''Hey, why? Why you must be hurry?'' Sunggyu asked. Before she answer, she hear a familiar voice from her back. 'Oh god, why he must be here.' Jiyoon avoid to face that voice owner. ''Who are you?'' asked that voice. ''I'm JJ.'' Jiyoon answer lazily. ''I know. But...'' ~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~ Junhyung reach the backstage, there, he find JJ. ''Who are you?'' he asked but she not face him. ''I'm JJ.'' ''I know. But...'' he grab her arm, ''Your full name, miss'' with his straight face. Sunggyu give a reaction to stop Junhyung. ''That is not your business.'' Then he release her. Sunggyu take Jiyoon's hand and pull her to move outside. ~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~ ''What's wrong with him.'' Sunggyu pull Jiyoon to his car. ''I don't know and I don't have an idea why he must there too.'' Jiyoon said when he and she drove back. ''Is he your fan, huh?'' Sunggyu . ''What? Are you kidding me. That idea was more make me feel scare than if he found me that JJ is me.'' ~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~