Chapter 4

Who?
Junhyung walks to the upstair, to Jiyoon's bedroom. Without knocking, he opens the door. ''Aahhh...'' Jiyoon screamed. She was half after take a bath, when Junhyung open the door, she try to cover her body. ''You ert. Go out from my room!'' Jiyoon said angrily. ''What. This is my house, then this my room too.'' Junhyung smirk. ''Don't you remember to knock first? Because there is me in 'your' room.'' Jiyoon still angry. She hide behind the bed. ''Whatever. Now, hurry up, I'm waiting you.'' Junhyung land his shoulder on the door. ''Get out! I wanna dress first.'' ''You are not that hot.'' Junhyung smirk and Jiyoon throw the pillow toward him. ''Arasso. Five minutes and you must be ready.'' Five minutes later~~~ Junhyung looked to his wristwatch, then he walked to his car. Jiyoon run over him and sit beside driver in his car. ''Let's go.'' Jiyoon said to Junhyung that still outside. ''You are late twenty seconds.'' He shows his wristwatch to her. ''That is nothing. Now let's go. Where do you want take me out?'' Junhyung sit on driver seat. ''Whatever. I just do my task from grandpa.'' When Junhyung turn the car's machine, he saw grandpa walked toward them. ''Jiyoon-ah, tell me if Junhyung bad and naughty,ne?'' Grandpa said. ''Ne, grandpa, arasso.'' She put her hand on the eyebrow, give a respect sign to grandpa. ''Aigo, neomu gwiyowo, my grandaugter.'' He pat her head. ''Be careful. Junghyung-ah, take care of her.'' ''Ne.'' ''Ppai-ppai grandpa...'' Jiyoon wave her hand when Junhyung's car left the house. ''Fake face.''Junhyung annoyed. ''What. Is there any problem with that, oppa?'' Jiyoon glared to him. ''Yes. Everything about you is ruin my life.'' Junhyung with his straight face. ''Do you think I like to live in your house? Although, yes, I know grandpa very much, he is kind person, but you, you ert, jerk. You also ruin my life.'' Jiyoon fold her arm. ''I promise that you are not long become a stranger who live in my house that ruin my life.'' Junhyung faster his car. ''I'm waiting.'' ~~~~~><~~~><~~~~~~~~ They are arrive in the seaside that near with forest. ''Ah, I know your plan. You will kill me and hide my body here?'' Jiyoon smirk. ''I hope I can do that.'' Jiyoon walk to the forest and Junhyung sit in the car work with his tab. After an hour, Jiyoon still not come yet that make Junhyung worry. ''Where is she?'' Junhyung out from the car and walk to the forest. He try to look for Jiyoon. But there is not her trace. He reach the cliff near the sea. And there, he find Jiyoon sitting on the rock. ''You're here.'' Junhyung feel relief. ''You think I ate by shark?'' ''I think you are lost. There is no other people here.'' Junhyung sit beside her. ''I know, and I like it. Ya! How if we catch fish and cook here like camping?'' Suddenly Jiyoon feel excited. ''No.'' ''Why? C'mon, let's fishing.'' Jiyoon stand up and pull Junhyung too. ''We have no tool for fishing.'' Junhyung stand up. ''Yes, but we can swim.'' Before he realize, Jiyoon push him to jump from the cliff. Junhyung feel shock when he hit the water. Then he can touch Jiyoon's hand and grab her. ''Ya! Are you crazy! We can die if you do that.'' Junhyung angrily. ''But we are not.'' Jiyoon happily then pull him to dive. She give a sign to him to look what thing underwater. They swim out from the water. ''How? Is it beautiful under water?'' Jiyoon said excited. ''You are crazy girl.'' Junhyung walk and live her behind. ''Where do you go?''Jiyoon run toward him. ''Go home.'' Junhyung upset. ''What?! Go home??? Aish, you are not interesting.'' ~~~~~><~~~~><~~~~~~~ But Junhyung not do what he said. He drive his car far from home. ''You said you want to go home. But, this is not way to your home.'' ''I know. I just try to dry my suit first because of you, it soaked.'' ''Mianhae, oppa.'' ''Don't call me oppa!'' ''Waeyo?'' ''I dislike it.'' ''You dislike it, then I'll keep calling you oppa. Oppa, oppa, oppa...'' Jiyoon become playful. ''Aish, you are so noisy.'' ~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~~~