Chapter 6

Who?

Junhyung lie on his bed that night, and he really can't stop thinking about that girl in the club. Her voice still ringing in his ear. "Jinjja michigetda. But why I feel familiar with her voice?" Junhyung feel irritated. Meanwhile, his room's door was opened and Jiyoon appeared.

"Ya! Knock first if you come in."

"Sirreo." She walked toward him.

"What are you doing?"

"Just want tell you that Grandpa call you to his room." Jiyoon said.

"Then get out from my bedroom!" Junhyung stand up and chase away her.

"Ya! You are a bad man." Jiyoon pout.

"I don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~~

"What's wrong, grandpa?" Junhyung asked when he come to his grandpa's room.

"Junhyung-ah, come in and sit. Where is Jiyoon?" 

"I'm here Grandpa." Jiyoon with cute tone suddenly come too.

"Aigo, you are my cutie. Sit here." Grandpa order her to sit beside Junhyung.

"Fake face." Junhyung whispered when Jiyoon sit beside him.

"Yes, and what's wrong with that?" Jiyoon replied him.

"That made me want to vomit."

"~Ehem~~" Grandpa give sign to make their attention. Quiet. "I just want to tell you that I had a trip to China because some business there. And.... I will take a few days, then Junhyung, I trust you to take care of Jiyoon."

"What??? But she is not a little girl anymore, Grandpa." he protested.

"Yes, but she is younger than you."

"Please give your best, oppa." Jiyoon smile with a winner glare to him that make him feel annoyed.

"Just call me if he not responsible, ne, Jiyoon?" 

"Ne, algessemnida, Grandpa. But...when you will comeback?" Jiyoon asked.

"Hmm, I think I will take three days. Tomorrow I will go in early morning. I will comeback soon, I promise." Grandpa smiled.

"I must be missing you." Jiyoon with sad tone.

"Just three days." Junhyung said, disparage. And Jiyoon glared to him.

"Now, go to your bed. This is over from your sleep time." Grandpa said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~

First night when Grandpa go for his trip, Jiyoon try to escape again to the club. She ready with her costume. But that night was snowy then she wear her sweater and jacket to cover her body from the cold. When she open the window, her room's door was opened. "What are you doing? Why you open the window?"

Jiyoon stop her move and face the boy that open her door. "Hi oppa. Umm...I think, umm, I feel hot then I open the window."

"You  lie. Why you open the window when you wearing sweater and jacket? Do you want to escape?" Junhyung look with suspicious face.

"What are you talking about? Escape? No, of course not. Why I must escape? haha..." Jiyoon close again the window to hide her fake face.

Junhyung walked toward her then grab her arm. "Tell me, who are you?"

~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~`><~~~~~~~~

 

Short chapter again, I'm sorry... I promise I'll update again soon.