chapter 3

Who?
''oh, you are just a year different with Junhyung. He will be 24 this year. Then you can call him oppa, Jiyoon-ah.'' Grandpa said while they are four Grandpa, Junhyung, Jiyoon, and her mother-have a dinner in Junhyung's house. ''Yes, I remember when they are child. Junhyung give a toy to Jiyoon when she was newborn baby.'' ''But I didn't remember.'' Junhyung said. ''Of course. You are still one year old when you came with your parents.'' Ga Eun said then chuckled. ''Now Jiyoon has grown as a beautiful girl. You can be friend with her Junhyung-ah.'' Grandpa said. ''Ne.'' ''She will live here when her mother go to Japan. So, you have a responsible to take care of her.'' Grandpa continue his talk that make Junhyung feel a big hit on his face. ''Mwo?! Why...but...Grandpa, why she live here?!'' complained Junhyung. ''Ne,ne. Junhyung-ah, please accompany her to the room beside yours.'' ''I need your explain, grandpa.'' ''Ne, I will explain it, but now, just accompany her. I want to talk with her mother.'' Junhyung knows that he must do what his grandpa ordered to him. He stand up and walk to the upstair, followed by Jiyoon. ~~~><~~~><~~~~ ''Do you think this is good for Junhyung?'' asked Gaeun worried. ''Trust me. I think this is good for him and Jiyoon too, so you are no need to worry. You can live with your husband in Japan while Jiyoon live here to make a friend with my grandson.'' Grandpa said. ''Ne, I trust you. You are like my own father for me and for my husband when we have no parents in our life.'' Gaeul hold his hand. ''Me too, although Taehyun (Junhyung's father) has live me alone, you are still here as my daughter. Kamsa hamnida, Gaeun.'' ''Aniya, we are that should say thanks to you, Appa.'' Gaeun smile ''Gomawo, you let Jiyoon livr here with me. Trust me that she will fine.'' ''I know. Appa, I should go now, my plane will be aired soon. Just call me if Jiyoon being naughty or you can punish her.'' ''Don't worry Gaeun-ah. She will be fine. Be careful. Please send my greet to your husband there.'' ~~~~><~~~><~~~~ Junhyung and Jiyoon walk upstair toward her room beside his. ''This is your room since now.'' ''Ne, kamsa hamnida,errr... Oppa?'' ''Listen. I don't know what my grandpa plan, but I dislike if somebody that I don't know come to my life. Just keep distance from me.'' ''I agree with you. Then, just ignore me what I'm doing or what happen to me because I don't know you too.'' ''Deal.'' ~~~~><~~~><~~~~ ''Grandpa, why you want her to live here?'' Junhyung asked while he and his grandpa in the library in the house. ''I just want to. She is my grandaughter too. I want keep near with her since long time I'm not meet her.'' ''From what I know, my father has no sibling.'' ''You're right. There is a story behind that has past long time.'' ''What story?'' ''Gaeun, Jiyoon's mother was an orphan. I adopted her when she is 10 years old because I know she was my bestfriend's daughter. My bestfriend was died because an accident. He has no family then I adopted her. Your father dislike her in the first time but finally they are become close like brother and sister.'' ''I know Aunt Gaeun, but I never know she has a daughter.'' Junhyung said. ''Yes. The last time you meet Jiyoon when you are one year old when she was newborn baby. I also feel surprise when meet her. She has grown as beautiful girl.'' ''Rather than beautiful she is...'' ''Yes, I know. She is boyish girl. But she is cute too. Just be friend with her, you should know that she is a nice girl.'' ''I don't want.'' ''But you must.'' grandpa said. ''Aaarrgghh..grandpa, please, I don't know her.'' ''That your task to know her more and more. Now, bring her to somewhere. Just be nice to her, Junhyung-ah.'' ''But, grandpa..'' ''No but. Now, go.'' grandpa give a sign to order him to live and go. ''Whatever.'' ~~~~~~><~~~><~~~~~