Chapter 7

Who?

"Tell me, who are you?"

Jiyoon frozen. She thinks that her identity as JJ has known. Maybe because she met her in the club in the past day. What will he does if he knows that JJ was Jeon Jiyoon? Is he will tell Grandpa then Grandpa will punish her? (She is not scare about punishment because her mother usually give her punishment if she came late from the club). The worst thing if Grandpa prison her in his own house that make her not become JJ again. And that mean she can't dance and singing again in the club.

"Who are you?" Junhyung asked again.

"W...what you mean?"

"I mean...your fake face in front of Grandpa."

"W...what???" Jiyoon can't believe her ear. "Fake face? You jerk. That is not fake face. I really like your Grandpa, he is kind person not like you." Jiyoon finger him and leave him out from that room.

"That's it?" Junhyung follow her.

"Yes. Why? Because I have ruined your life, really?" Jiyoon said angrily.

"Of course. Because you are stranger."

"Why? Why you always suspiscious?" Jiyoon stop and face him. "I'm not that stranger to your Grandpa. He like my own Grandpa. Then, what's wrong with you?"

"Because I dislike a stranger." 

Jiyoon rolled her eye then leave him. "I don't know what's your problem."

~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung was asleep when he heard the noise from outside. "Aissh, what noise that?" He get up from his bed and walk out. He looked that the dining room's lamp was on.

Then he found that was Jiyoon inside, with bottles of alcohol that make her drunk. "Ya! What are you doing?"

"Oppa. Do you want to drink with me?" Jiyoon over the bottle to him.

"How many you drink it?"

"Much, haha..." She drink the bottle again but Junhyung stop her.

"Don't drink again. You drunken." Junhyung take the bottle and make her far from it.

Jiyoon walked out and Junhyung try to tidy up the bottle. Before he realize, he heard something hit the water outside, in the swimming pool. He ran there and found Jiyoon was in the water.

"Crazy girl, this is snowy." Junhyung jump down to the pool, to reach Jiyoon and take her out from that pool. They soaked and Jiyoon fainted. "Ya! Wake up. Are you okay? Jiyoon-ah, answer me!"

He looked that Jiyoon was trembling then he took her inside, to her bedroom. He also trembling, but her condition is serious plus that she was drunk. Junhyung lie down her on the bed and took off her clothes one by one till she half . He took off his clothes too then take blanket to cover their bodies. He hug her. (That was first aid for person that catch a cold from what I know, to share heat from human body)

After a few minutes, Jiyoon back to her normal temperature that make him feel relief. But, because of tired, he can't open his eyes again then he fell asleep, still hug her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeon Jiyoon, Junhyung, what was done here?!!" An anger voice heard. Jiyoon open her eyes and scream, so does Junhyung. She scream because she find that she half and slept with Junhyung that hugged her. Junhyung scream because she screamed. Then, they realize there is someone stand in front of the door, Jeon Gaeun, Jiyoon's mother.

"Mom...."

"You two, get your dress and meet me downstair." Her mother said with anger voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry if you find this story was familiar, because I get inspiration from a novel, v(n.n)v