chapter 1

Who?
Junhyung leave his office in the afternoon. He feel tired, but he doesn't want to go home, then he decide to attend the club. `yes, I can enjoy the club there, nothing lonely like in my own house', he thinks. He drove his car, then he arive in the club. The dim lamp fill all over big room inside the club. He looked into his wristwatch, 8pm. 'It's time to party.' He give a smirk, then took a seat near the bar. He looked over inside. Some of people dance on the floor. Then a girl came toward him. ''Hi!'' She smile and wink. '' Hi.'' Junhyung try to avoid her. ''Do you want to waste time with me? I know what you want, babe.'' Junhyung can smell the strong parfume from that girl, and that make him dizy. ''No, thank you.'' ''Oh, c'mon babe. I just wanna be with you.'' ''Sorry, but I don't know who you are.'' The girl pout but Junhyung avoid her and look to the crowded near the stage. A performance from a dancer that make the people so noise. Junhyung want to know what a performance, seemed interesting. Then he walk forward, leave the girl 'he doesn't know'. He saw a girl with y performance dance. A girl wearing a black suit and sunglasses. ''Who is she?'' he asked. A guy near him answered, ''You don't know her? She is JJ, she is a dancer in this place. Oh, god, why she looked very hot. Are you agree with me, man?'' That guy pat junhyung's shoulder. ''Yeah, you are right. She is hot.'' Then the performance end. Junhyung feel interest with that girl but he doesn't know who is she because that shades and sunglasses cover her face. But he don't want to give up.