So... What your saying is... you think I am mad?

So... What Your Saying Is...

 

Enjoy!

 

I walk back up to my room. “Jake, it seems we’re getting out of here with no problem! The others left, I looked everywhere, too.” I lied, all apart of my  plan!! *Insert evil laugh here!*

 

“That’s what I like to hear.” Jake said with a smile. If only he knew.... “Oh, I forgot to show you this.” he took out his phone and handed it to me.

 

I looked at it, “Junho...” I whispered. He’s tied up, blood dripping from his lip. He’s passed out hanging helplessly from a crane, that is over a tub of lava.

 

I feel tears well-up and slowly make their way down my face. I quickly wipe them away and hand him back the phone. Why did you make me promise, Junho?

 

“Now that we’re on a better understanding get me out of here and do not lie or Junho will burn!” Jake said with so much venom it sent chills up my spine. He seen right through me.

 

~Flash back, five weeks before.~ 

 

“Junho...?”

 

“Hummm?”

 

“Do you think this is a good idea?”

 

“What is?”

 

“You know...us.” I said in a whisper slightly looking at him.

 

“You would be with Wooyoung if I didn’t.” he told me with a laugh.

 

“That’s not what I meant.”

 

“Then what did you mean?”

 

“Couldn’t this come back to haunt us? I mean Jake could use us against each other!” I franticly let out in a jumble.

 

“Well...” He sighed. “If that happens then we do what is right...” Junho stopped. “We take care of everyone else. We’ll have to push our feelings to the side and keep moving forward.” he swallowed hard. “Even if it means letting the other die..”

 

~End Of Flash back~

 

‘Promise me you’ll let me go!?’ I sigh remembering my reply. ‘I promise.’ I told him this linking my finger with his.

Junho, are you happy with me? I ask myself looking up at the star filled night. I lay in a hospital bed, 70 years later. I just got done telling our grandchildren a story about us. No mater how many times I replay it, I’m still unsure if I made you happy.

 

I let him die... I chose to give Jake up like the plan. And I let the love of my life Junho die. Tears start to fall down my old, frail face. Here I live 70 years past him. I even gave birth to a child that was his just he never knew.

 

4 grandchildren he never got to hold, not even getting to walk his daughter down the isle. Or see our sweet Melody’s first steps.

 

“Grandma!” Junho, Sopie, Eden and little Alexia shouted giving me a big good bye hug. “Goodbye little ones.” I tell them with smile. Junho looks just like his grandpa he is seven years old, it is funny how much he is like him.

 

“Grandma, can you tell us one more story?” Junho asked looking up at me with big brown eyes.

 

“Of corse!” I said muffled with laughter.

 

“Sorry mom, but I think it’s time to go” Melody said with a smile.  

 

“Thats okay sweetie, I understand.” they left with smiles on their tiny little faces.

 

Junho, I’m ready to see you, not just you but everyone that has left me here to keep their memory alive and to share with grandchildren our crazy past.

 

It’s funny how life works, always keeping someone here to keep a memory alive. It makes the pain easier  with time, almost like I could feel your touch again, when I spoke your name.

 

My dear Junho, are you ready to see me again? Or are you mad because I got to live and watch everything you never got to see? “So... What your saying is... you think I am mad?”

 

“Junho?! Wait my voice it sounds so young.” I look like I use to.

 

“I could never be mad at you my love, you raised our sweet Melody all on your own. Your so strong  I would have never been able to do what you have.”

 

I touched his face and softly whispered. “Junho?...” he smiled, “Time to come home with me.” I rap my arms around him. “As long as I’m with you I’m happy.” I said with a smile looking up at him. His smiling face slowly moving closer to mine touching our lips together holding a kiss forever.

 

To one this is the perfect ending, to others this is no ending. If you think this then don’t you know life is a perfectly unperfect ending.

 

To hearts, one soul separate for 70 years, finally finding one another to share a perfect kiss that will last forever.

 

Thank you for reading my story! Hope you liked it! Sorry for the wait.