It's All About the Teasing...Not About the Pleasing

Babysitter

Minho

With how much I loved making my umma upset, a found that I also loved to make Key upset.  Yeah, it's cruel, but I just have this addiction with pissing people off.  It's a good feeling.

This morning, I laid across the living room couch and watched TV.  Normally, this probably wouldn't upset people, but with how much Key hates me right now...

I watched him walk up the stairs in his boxers and a t-shirt, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Hey, gorgeous." I laughed sarcastically, wolf-whistling.

Key jumped at least a foot into the air looking around wildly.  Then he saw my on the couch, so I smiled and waved innocently to him.

He glared at me.  "What the hell?"

"I was just saying 'Hi'."

"I didn't see you there."

"And that's my fault?"

He rolled his eyes and stormed into the kitchen, probably to make breakfast.  I just chuckled to myself.  

Minho, you are one sick guy.

I got up and followed Key into the kitchen.

He was bent over the stovetop, trying to figure out the dials.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"No, thank you." He answered bitterly.

"You're not much of a morning person, are you?"

"Don't push me, Minho."

I laughed and gave him a little shove.  "Oops.  I pushed you."

He turned to me, his eyes cold.  "You just think you're so funny, don't you?"

"Yeah, kinda."

He leaned back over the stove.  "Stop picking on me, Minho."

"I'm not picking on you."

"Are you trying to piss me off?"

Yes. "No."

He sighed and continued to fumble with the stove.  I leaned over next to him.

"This one's broken." I breathed in ear.  "You have to turn it a little harder than the others."

I placed my hand over his and helped him turn the dial.

"Th-Thanks." He stammered nervously.  I felt like I could practically see the chills running through him.

I grinned and kept my hand placed over his for a few moments. "No problem." 

We both sat there, unmoving.

"Minho." He spoke after a short silence.

"Hmm?"

"Please remove your hand...from my ."

"What?" I quickly pulled my hand back up.  I hadn't even realized that I had rested it on his .

"Thanks." He mumbled, walking around the kitchen to get pancake mix.  When his face turned slightly in my direction, I saw that he was blushing furiously.

Score.



I hung around Key and the twins on the main floor all morning, which made my brothers happy, but made Key furious.

Exactly the way I like it.

The twins jumped all over me, happy to see me out of my room for the first time in a long time.  Key just stood back, smiling every so often when one of the kids did something cute.

I wish that I could stop getting a warm feeling in my stomach every time he smiled, but he had such an adorable smile.

It was almost as nice as Kevin's. 


 

Teehee.  Very short chapter.  I feel like all of Minho's POV chapters are so short, and yet I feel like I'm never writing in Key's POV.  Yeah, it's a weird feeling.

Oh, Minho...you mindless flirt.  XD

Next chapter coming up right now.  I just can't wait to get to the good stuff of this fic. ^.^