WHAT?

Babysitter

Minho

I had to fight the urge to threw my pillow at my umma in anger. 

"A babysitter? You're getting me a babysitter?"

"Aniyo, not you, Minho.  It's for your brothers."

"I'm going to be here the whole time!  Why the hell can't I watch the brats?"

"Because...frankly...I don't trust you."

I laughed in disbelief.  She couldn't possibly be serious.  Any minute now, she was going to laugh, telling me that she was kidding, and brag about how well she tricked me.


Any minute now.

"Minho, can't you give this a second thought?"

"I don't want some random girl being in our house able to roam wherever she likes!  Do you realize how dangerous that is?"

My mom straightened up. "It's not some random girl.  It's a boy named Kim Kibum that lives down the street."

"Great. You really thought that out well, umma.  Leave a strange boy alone in the house to run wild.  Have you gone insane? He could be, like, a or something!"

"You don't even know him, Minho."

"Do you?"

"...Well, no..."

"Perfect."

"Don't use that tone with me, Minho." She snapped.  "If I left you here to watch the boys, they would be dead by the time I came back."

"How is hiring a any better?"

I got some bitter satisfaction as she smacked her forehead.  I can't say that I don't enjoy driving her insane.

"Minho, this isn't your choice.  I trust Kibum's mother.  If you don't like him, you may stay in your room for the next few weeks."

"Trust me, I will."

"He will be here tomorrow morning." She sighed and left the room without another word, closing the door loudly behind her.

I turned to my computer.  What did she say the kid's name was? Kim Kibum?  I typed his name into the search bar, but all that came up was that guy from Super Junior.  Damn it, I knew that I recognised the name.

Great, so I'm not getting any information on this guy beforehand.

There was no way I was coming out of my room. 


 

Gaaah.  Short chapter >.<

I just had to get all of this filler out of the way.

Next chapter will be up momentarily...well, you will be reading this in the future...so it will be currently up for you I guess.

Woah, I just got really creeped out O.o annyeonghasseo, people of the future...

Sorry.  Anyways...next chapter!