005

I Knew You Were Trouble

After their little talk everyone started bowling with Ziyu. They all were having fun but then Mei Lin and Ziyu started getting fussy and Koleyna said, “It’s time for us to head home. It’s time for the kids to go to bed.” When they arrived home Koleyna and Yixing put Ziyu and Mei Li to bed.

 After the kids were in bed they headed to the living room were almost everyone was waiting. Koleyna said, “We don’t have enough room for everyone to stay here.” Sooman said, “Its ok most of us was able to get rooms at the Days Inn.” Koleyna sighed in relief and said, “I was worried about how we would put everyone.” Yixing said, “The only problem we have now is how everyone will be able to rehearse.”

 Koleyna said, “Well I guess BoA, TVXQ, f(x), and SHINee can rehearse here in the studio we built taking turns but it’s only big enough for a small group to dance in.” Leeteuk said, “Don’t worry about that we were able to reserve a whole dance studio for the rest of us.” Yixing hugged her and said, “Babe everyone is fine ok? Now let’s head to bed.” Everyone headed to bed or to their hotel rooms.

 The next morning Yixing and Koleyna got Ziyu and Mei Lin ready for the day. After they were dressed everyone ate breakfast and Yixing and Koleyna took Ziyu to school. When they arrived Jordan was waiting for them. He came up to them and said, “Are you feeling better today Ziyu?” Ziyu nodded his head and looked at his parents and said, “Bye mama bye baba.” He gave them hugs and kisses then walked past Jordan without saying a word to him.

 Jordan looked at Koleyna and Yixing and smirked and said, “You know I won’t give up on you.” He then walked away. Koleyna leaned against Yixing and said, “He scares me so much.” Yixing kissed her forehead and said, “I won’t let him hurt our family.”

 The next few days were hectic for everyone with practice and rehearsals. Before they knew it the day of the concert had come. Koleyna was nervous since the guys had decided that Ziyu should do a little dance with his baba. Ziyu loved dancing and music just like his baba. They were all at the baseball diamond and SHINee was performing one of their hit songs ‘Why So Serious?’ When Koleyna realized she left Mei Lin’s favorite blanket at home.

 She turned to Yixing and said, “I have to run to the house real quick. Mei Lin won’t rest without her blanket and you are about to perform.” He kissed her lips and said, “Why don’t you wait till we finish performing ‘Growl’? Then we can go together ok?” She said, “Ok besides you know I love watching you performing.” He grinned and said, “I love you babe.” She smiled and said, “I love you too.”

 The guys went on next and performed one of their hit songs ‘Growl’. After they were done performing Yixing rushed back to Koleyna and gave her a kiss. When he pulled away he turned to the guys and said, “We will be right back.” Kai said, “Where are you guys going?” Koleyna said, “I forgot Mei Lin’s blanket at the house and Yixing doesn’t want me to go by myself.”

 They hurried to the house and rushed inside Koleyna grabbed the blanket and said, “I got it babe.”  She hurried downstairs to see Jordan standing over Yixing’s unconscious body. She gasped in fright and said, “W-what have you done to my husband?” He smirked and said, “I told you I would get you.” He then covered her face with a rag filled with chloroform and the last thing she saw was Yixing waking up.

 

 

the next chapter will be the last please comment and maybe upvote? anyways i will try to make the next chapter as soon as possible