away (part 3)

Blood Bond: Breaking Dawn

"Remind me to never go to the beach with you ever again."

"That's not very nice."

"Aww, come on, it was fun! We should go again~"

"Fun for you."

"Admit it~"

"IF YOUR DEFINITION OF 'FUN' WAS CHASING ME AROUND AND THROWING ME INTO THE WATER BECAUSE YOU LIKED TO SEE ME SUFFER, THEN FORGET IT!"

That was horrible. Everyone knew I did not like to be teased, mocked, or chased, but they did it anyway. It was lucky that they didn't reveal their vampire powers when chasing or tossing me around in public. But still. Why couldn't they have fun on their own? Or was it because they were entertained by my reactions? Either way, it seems like they like to see me suffer. God, I hate those guys.

I trudged towards my room of the holiday house, holding onto the towel around my shoulders for dear life while I was soaking wet. I guess we were lucky to have tap water showers on the beach to get rid of all the sand.

"Uh, _______-ah, do you want help, or anything?" Tao asked as they all went off to shower, or whatnot.

I shook my head. "I'll be fine. Just don't you ever do stuff like that again! I swear to God, I'll...I'll-"

"You'll what?" someone replied, and wrapped their bare arms around me.

Instinctively, I widened my eyes and screamed, thrashing within their grip. "EW, EW, EW GET OFF ME!!! SHIRTLESS GUY GERMS!!"

Chanyeol let out one of his deep, retarded laughs that made me cringe every time. I wouldn't even consider that laughing. He just opens his mouth widely and releases loud, incoherent noises. "Speak in Korean, love. I have no idea what you're saying."

I felt my blood boil, and my fists clench in absolute frustration."I said 'GET OFF ME, YOU KNOW I HATE YOU GUYS TOUCHING ME WHEN YOU'RE SHIRTLESS'," I screeched. I was in no mood to deal with hormonal vampire bull right now.

"Chanyeol, get off her," Suho interjected, "________ needs to wash up, or she'll get sick."

I sighed in relief, thanking that there were at least some mature men around. Well, mature when they want to be, at least.

"Oh, right, I forgot humans get sick a lot." Chanyeol said, and instantly removed his arms from me. I felt a wave of relief wash over as I shuddered the feeling off.

I rolled my eyes, and blew a raspberry. "Thank you. Now if you will excuse me-"

"NO, I BAGS THE SHOWER FIRST!!"

"I BEAT YOU HERE, NOW GO AWAY!"

"HYUNG, YOU ARE MEAN."

"I'M BEING FAIR! ACCEPT IT, KID."

My right eye began to twitch. How annoyed I was right now was beginning to boil up in the pit of my stomach.

"Suho-hyung, can you please?" Baekhyun requested, pointing to the direction of the argument. Suho pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. The amount of patience he had was admirable. But for me, I still wouldn't push it, because I wouldn't want to witness an angry Suho. Oh gosh, no.

"Okay, okay. You guys leave _________ alone, alright?" Suho reminded as he walked away and muttered, "When will Sehun and Kyungsoo get along?"

"I'll make sure they will." Kris assured, reaching up and ruffling his honey-blonde hair.

Alright, I'll admit. Kris is absolutely hot. Not that the others weren't, it's just that...he just seemed so...dazzling. Wait, what was I thinking? Realisation hit me in the face. Now isn't the time to be fawning over your hot fiances. Now is the time to be running away from them before they catch you and throw you into sea water again. 

"Thanks," I muttered, before striding off upstairs to the bathroom that was located next to my room, and ignoring the continuous bickering that floated among them.

-----------

It was around 7pm when everybody finished washing up and changing into new attire. After I showered and changed, I hand-washed my swimming outfit, and hung it on the chair that stood on the balcony of my room so it could dry.

My stomach was growling for food, so we all met downstairs so we could go out for dinner. Though I was fully covered up, I was still traumatised after what happened earlier today. It felt as if the guys were undressing me with their eyes, but then again, maybe I'm just overthinking. They were just playing, after all. Or were they? What a way to start a honeymoon.

"So, are you guys going to hunt tonight?" I asked first. They haven't gone with blood for a while. I think the last time they went hunting was a few days before the trip.

"Yeah," Kai answered, "one of us will stay with you, while the rest go hunting."

"Okay," I agreed, "Who'll stay?"

Chen stepped forward and slung his arm around my shoulder. Of course. "I think that would be me."

The rest of them either rolled their eyes or groaned, except for Suho. "Okay, Chen, you stay with her. We're a little thirsty, anyway."

I quickly pulled my lips inwards, and pressed them together. Though I knew they weren't going to try to drink my blood, they were still thirsty, and I was the only source of blood they could drink from. It's been two years, but I was still not used to it. Of course Chen would be the one to stay, because he could control his thirst the best in the clan, as most effectively demonstrated when he was assigned to the venom out of my blood when I was bitten by a Cold One.

A toothy grin was plastered on Chen's lips before he nodded. "Sure thing. I'll hunt after you guys, alright?"

They nodded before filing out the door one by one. As they went out, each of them either ruffled my hair, kissed my cheek or lips, pat my cheek, or, in Kai's case, winked at me. I rolled my eyes, and stuck my tongue out at him.

Once the 11 were out, Chen disappeared and reappeared in less than a second. "Sorry. Just needed to get this," he waved his wallet, "come on."

I nodded and let him lead the way. We headed out to the familiar direction towards the beach, and just strolled along the footpath that lead towards the area that housed various restraurants, taking in the scenery of the fading orange sunset over the watery horizon.

"How do you like it so far?" Chen asked as I was staring at the waves that were crashing onto the beach.

I chuckled. For some odd reason, I couldn't exactly put my finger onto it, this reminded me of the first 'date' we went on. It was the day after EXO-K arrived in China with me for the first time.

"It's alright," I answered simply.

"Alright? What are you talking about?" he replied with a hint of mock disappointment in his tone.

I wrinkled my nose. "It's not bad, I mean, everything was going fine until you guys forced me into going to the beach when I didn't want to!"

Upon hearing this, Chen laughed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he apologised, laughter still breaking from his voice, "But hey, you needed to experience a Korean beach when you're here."

"I can do that when I feel like it!" I retorted.

"Which is never."

Offended, yet knowing that was somewhat true, I scoffed and slapped Chen's arm. "Oh, shut up, will you?"

"Nope."

Minutes later, we ended up at the restaurant area. It was bustling with people having dinner, walking around to find a suitable restaurant, or waiting outside for their seats. Chen held onto my right arm as he made his way along the pavement, looking around to look for, what I assume, a place that is less crowded.

I was then dragged to what was a small ramen restaurant. Yellow tints filled the place, small furniture stood for eating areas. We went over to the last available one and sat down facing each other.

"Which one do you want?" Chen asked.

I hummed and tapped my chin, looking up at the big menu that was on the wall behind him. "Can you get me the spicy chicken ramen with the glass of milk?"

I didn't want to order from waiters, unless I was on my own, since my Korean was still slightly flawed, even after two years of living here. And besides, Chen was the confident type when it comes to interacting with people he didn't know, while I'm quite opposite. I was sure his wit could get him practically anywhere. He was like the light to my dark.

"Sure thing," he said and hailed a waiter.

I eventually got my ramen and milk, while Chen just had a glass of bubble tea. I guess he was saving his stomach for the hunt tonight. "You not hungry?" I asked anyway. Chen shook his head while sipping the drink through the straw in response. I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "What? Why not?"

He put down the drink before staring directly into my eyes. What the heck? I blinked at his sudden reaction, my eyes shifting in various directions to avoid his gaze. Chen continued to pierce his gaze into me before murmuring, "Because we are going..."

Oh god. What was this guy thinking about? Of course he's not going to drink my blood, I trusted them and their words from last time. But hey, I've seen what vampires could do when they were starved...

"To karaoke."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEEEEEE FOR ANOTHER UPDATE~~ sorry if it's too filler-ish, but it goes with the story...kinda...OTL

anyway, I'll be heading off to Europe this Sunday, so it'll be a little hard for me to update this week ;A; I'll be over there for nearly a month, and I'll be back right before uni semester starts (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I also can't bring my laptop, so I won't be updating (┳Д┳) I'll be writing bits and pieces here and there during this week, though, sO I WON'T BE LEAVING YOU GUYS DON'T WORRY.

Hope you guys enjoyed(?) this chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe~