author's announcement

Blood Bond: Breaking Dawn

Hello everyone (* ̄O ̄)ノ

I'm terribly sorry if you were expecting an update, but, sugar-coating aside, it brings me regret to say that I will no longer continue this story. As you can see, I've been delaying my updates time and time again, and having many excuses for it. I am going to be honest with this note.

I haven't updated in over a month, though I have promised to do so much sooner. Reason why? I have lost motivation for writing this story. Reason for that? I have moved on from EXO long ago, maybe about a year hence the change of my username. I also couldn't see this story continuing on, as the plot of the real Breaking Dawn had almost nothing I can weave into this. What was I going to do with the half-human-half-vampire baby? The Volturi can't exactly do anything about it in this case, because it's not a half Cold One. What are we going to do with Victoria because of that? There are more unanswered questions to be solved, and I can't seem to think of a good solution for them.

To all the readers who have been reading this since the very beginning of this series, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting and sticking with me throughout this writing journey. It's the first time I've written a series, and written anything this long, overall. I am so sorry for disappointing you guys with this note. I feel terrible for leaving you hanging, and disappointing you with this note. I love each and every one of you, especially those who have subscribed, upvoted, and/or commented. Thank you so, so, so much for showing your love for this story/series. It means the world to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have really, really enjoyed writing the first two books. It was super fun to write EXO as vampires. But eventually, the motivation and excitement eventually died out...Who knows? I might come back to this story in the future to continue it, if I have some ideas. But for now, I don't have any. Don't worry, I won't delete the series, because I've worked so hard for them, and I also don't want to make you guys sad.

Again, I thank everyone who has been supporting this series, whether or not you have read since the beginning. I'm still here, so you guys can contact me any time you wish!

I love you all. Thank you.

- SHINee_Baby naraku.