My Appa & I

My Fat Daughter

BEEP!! BEEP!!

“Yah, switch that alarm clock off! I want to sleep some more.” The guy who slept next to me pushes my head.

“Arasso…” I stretch my hand to grab the alarm clock and throw it to the wall. It turns off.

“Good…” He said as he hugs me.

I snuggle into his chest.

“Appa, you are so warm…”

“Jin Hee-ah, you should get married soon. Me too…” Then he laughs.

“Appa!!!” I pushed him away. I pull the blanket and sleep on his favorite couch.

“Jin Hee-ah, Appa is going to meet your Donghae Ahjussi at 10 o’clock. Do you want to follow?”

“No, I have better things to do than meeting Donghae Ahjussi. Appa, wake me up at 9 o’clock, okay?” I said, ending the conversation.

 

“Jin Hee-ah, Appa is leaving!! Your coffee is on the table.” Appa shouts as I’m in the shower.

“Ne, Appa!! Thank you, love you so much!! Drive safely!!” I shout.

“Love you too, baby!” Then I heard the door closed.

My Appa is working in SM Entertainment as a trainer. After he retired from singing, he gets married and here I am, living with him as his only daughter. My Omma? She passed away right after I was born. I only saw her wedding picture and a few pictures from Appa’s photo album.

I’m used to sleep with him since I was a baby. I wouldn’t be able to sleep if Appa is not right next to me. Appa once tried to leave me in the room alone when I was asleep, but I woke up in the middle of the night, crying like crazy.

“Jin Hee-ah, it’s not nice for you to sleep with me. You’re a big girl now.” Appa said.

“I don’t care and I never care.” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

How can I let my handsome Appa sleeps alone? He’s too handsome that I wouldn’t let my eyes off him even for a second. Wonder who is my Appa?

Theeheehee...