Chapter 4

Rotation of the Heart

Suho POV:

Suho went to visit his friend to ask his friend mom and dad to help him.

Kris: Why did you come so early?

Suho: Hey, donghae. Don't to go work today, okay? Go and call them you busy today.

Kris: Why are you ordering me to call in? This is not your farm. Don't come and get order here. Go go away.

Suho: It's like this. I have something important that I need you help right now.

Kris: What it is?

Suho: I want your father to help ask for a women's  hand in marriage for me.

Kris: What?

Suho: You need to help me because of you I lost everything.

Kris: Okay okay, I'll  help you with half of the money, alright? okay? Kid this day, they don't want to get married and have husband yet. Just give enough money and it'll be end of it.

Suho: No I can't! I have to marry this person.

Kris : Hey! Are you dead serious? I want to see the bride right now. I wonder what she look like.

Kris Dad: That right, I want to know whose daughter  is it.

Suho: Hello, sir.

Kris Dad: Hello.

Suho: I don't know who are her parent either. *dongae dad got shock but he agree to help suho.

Chorong Pov:

Hayoung call chorong to come home to see her mom because she is sick. So chorong come back home.

Chorong: Dad, can i be excused to go and see mom?

Chorong Dad: Stop right there! Your mom is fine. But if she see you right now, her heart will probably be more pain  and die faster.

Chorong: But didn't Hayoung say that mom is feeling sick? so why?

Chorong dad: Why? I should be the one that ask you why you did that. That night that you went missing, who did you go sleep with? *chorong got shock

Chorong: I didn't. I don't know what you talking about.

Dad: A person named Suho came to see me yesterday and he said you went to sleep with him all night. Answer me if it true or now! Answer me!!!

After that Suho and Kris and Kris dad already come to Chorong house. They stay outside Chorong house talking first.

Kris: Someone is so impatient wanting to have a wife.

Kris Dad: Wait, claim down. Wait, are you should you going to ask for the daughter of this house?

Kris: Hey! What it is dad? You know the daughter of this house too?

Kris dad: Don't you remember when you were younger? You used to come to run and play with Chorong around here? It right here.

Kris: Really?

Kris Dad: Yes

Kris: No wonder this house looks familiar. Chorong? The buck-teeth face like basin, right, dad? Hey, Suho. Oh, no way, you can't find someone better than this? It better if we go back home. I'll regret the loss of you being single. Dad, let go. Let's go home.

Suho: You can't go home.

Kris: Why not? Are you for real?

(Inside the house)

Chorong: It true! I really did sleep with him.

Dad: You! *about to slap chorong

Chorong: He drugged me! He's a swindler. I didn't want to be like that either. If you're going to hit or slap me, then go ahead. You may hit me, it's fine! Either way I don't want to live anymore!

Dad: He's really evil. I'll throw him in jail. He will play for what he did. *Suddenly Suho, Kris and Kris dad walk him* You evil! Wait!

Kris Dad: Calm down, Leeteuk. (chorong dad)  Calm down. Suho's like our relatives, okay, leeteuk?

(Kris whisper to Suho) Hey, suho. Where did you get drunk to have it like this? Tell me so I can go and get drunk too.

Chorong look like Suho angrily and walk inside to her mom room so see her mom. Kris dad tell eveything and they all go to sit on the chair.

Leeteuk: He is the son of our friend in school? Donghae and Jessica? (Kris dad nod)

Suho: Eighteen year ago, my mom and dad got in a car accident when they were travelling to a city in the south.

Kris Dad: This is the person who I've told you about. He took over his mother's grape vineyard and his mother business. This is the kid. (Suho get down and kneel Chorong dad)

Suho: I beg your forgiveness for my mistake. I swear by a man's hornor. I will love and take best care of Chorong. Please give me a chance.

Leeteuk: I will have to ask her first. (Leeteuk went up and ask chorong)

Chorong: I'll never lower myself to mingle with that low-life man!

Chorong Mom: He come from a good family background, child. Donghae and Jessica, your dad and i knew them well too.

Hayoung: I agree with dad too, chorong. You're a women, there will be only losses if you don't. They're happy to take the responsibility already. You should think carefully about it.

Chorong: I'll only marry to the person whom i love.

Leeteuk: Haven't you learned from your lesson after being betrayed? How long are you going to have positive mind?

Chorong: Because of name and pride, you're going to pushing your own daughter to be in hell with a man who her?

Chorong mom: Chorong. Calm down okay my girl? He doesn't think like that okay child?

Leeteuk: I am your father. How much pain a father feels, you will never know. Kill him or drag him to jail right now, i can do it. But can it bring back what you've lost?

Chorong: But if I marry him, it still doesn't replay what i lost. (Chorong phone ring and her dad look at it adn answer.)

Leeteuk:  You evil guy! You have a wife and a kid already and you still come after my daughter? Remember, alright? As long as I'm still alive, you'll never be with my daughter. My daughter is about to get married and start a new life. As for you, you can go die anywhere you want. (turn off the phone) Honey, did you see it? She lied about ending it. What is processing your heart to make you blind? Don't you know what right and what's wrong? Don't you understand how much it hurt for his wife? You're so heartless.

Chorong: Dad, you are blind too. You can't see what kind of a heart your daughter has!  Even if i tell you the truth, you'll never believe me. It's is because you make yourself a judge! And has a verdict that I'm evil already! (Walk away)

Leeteuk: Where are you going? You have to marry Suho like i order!

Chorong: I won't marry! Even if i die, I won't marry to the person whom i hate!

Leeteuk: I am your dad, you can't be like this!