Chapter 2

Rotation of the Heart

In the morning, Bomi wake up and laying on her bed. She was checking her phone. When Luhan come and see Bomi again,she just laying down on her bed again.

Luhan: I going out. Do you want anything? I can go buy to you.

Hyuna: Luhan-ah, you can stay here and I can go buy.

Luhan: If you both scared if I running away, then you can follow me.

Bomi: Hyuna, let him go. I am hurting, if he decide to run away, it okay, it his choice

Luhan just walk away and Bomi start to cry.

Hyuna: Bomi, you not scared if he going to go see his ex-girlfriend?

Bomi: Hyuna-ah, give the phone to me, I going to call.

She keep Chorong calling but Chorong didn't answer. Chorong so scared so she keep just walking and didn't answer her cell phone. She finally stop and check her phone and see it was Luhan name but Bomi got his phone and calling Chorong. She never answer the phone so Bomi finally called at Chorong house and her mom answer the phone.

Chorong Mom: Hello?

Bomi: Is Chorong home?

Mom: My daughter is not here right now, tell me who are you and when she back home, I can tell her.

Bomi: I am Luhan wife and I called to yell at her. Tell your daughter to stop come and see my husband. She a girl that love to go and tease other boy that already married.

When Chorong come home, her dad come out and yelling at him.

Chorong Dad: Stop go and tease other people husband, see you, you don't want them to talk about you "keep go and tease other people husband?"

Chorong sister (Hayoung): Luhan wife called to yell at my mom, make my mom mad. (Chorong run to her mom room to see what wrong with her mom)

Chorong: Mom, are you fine?

Mom: Chorong, I am fine. I just feel dizzy.

Dad: Why didn't you just tell Chorong that you almost die. She a bad daughter, she keep going and date with other guy that already married. Tell her!

Mom: Stop now.

Dad: It waste my time to took her to study along time in America. Chorong, you don't know what doing thing right and now right? Everyday our family is not nice together. Mom didn't tell, let daughter go and tease other guy.

Chorong: Dad, you didn't ask me first if it true like that girl said.

Dad: You akways go to see him and never stop. What is this? I always tell you that a person like him, can't trust. Right now, what are you going to do? Are you going to be his second wife? It better to you?

Chorong: Yes, I very want to be his second wife because I very love him more than anything. (Her dad slap her)

Dad: It waste my time to take care of you. When you become their wife, don't come and call me dad (Chorong run away)

Chorong: I can't stay in this house anymore!

Dad: If she keep do this, her wife going to be sad.

Mom: Husband please stop now.

Hayoung follow her sister Chorong and their mom keep crying.