Chapter 3

Rotation of the Heart

Hayoung: Dad doesn't like Luhan for along time already. Whenever he hear his name, he loses his temper every time. Don't take it to heart, okay?

Chorong: Please take care of mom, hayoung. I'll contract later.

Hayoung: I know that I can't stop you, but remember chorong. Don't dp anything that is morally wrong.

Chorong: Hayoung, but everyone believe I am bad already, isn't it?

Hayoung: So where are you going to staying at?

Chorong just leave and go to ask Naeun to help her find a place to live.

Naeun: This is my friend house. My friend ask me to sell it or let someone rent it fine. If you like it too, you can move in right now.

Chorong: I'll rent this room. Thank you so much for helping me.

Naeun: Don't feel like u bothering me. You're Luhan girlfriend and you is my best friend, I have to take good care of you. oh, I've forgot the word "former."

Chorong: It okay, I have a favor to ask you. Don't tell anyone that I stay here.

Naeun: Okay, I won't tell anyone

At Luhan house, he is calling someone and telling him something. He yell at Bomi.

Luhan: People with and education won't go around and bother others! They don't even care wheter if it's a kid or adult!

Hyuna: Luhan, she just come out on the hospital. What you have, you need to say it clamly.

Bomi: So she came and told you already? I also want to know what kind of attitude a person has when he betrayed his wife!

Luhan: Since I married you, I've never betrayed you!

Bomi: And when you've hug her and told her that you only love her, what does that mean? Or she really did come before me? If this true, Luhan?

Luhan: You don't have to know. Don't you remember you used to tell me? As long as you get to love me and stay close to me, you won't care no matter what will happen or who I used to be with. And right now, you already got me like you wanted it! What more do you want from me?

Luhan leave her and walk away.

At night, Suho come and visit bomi. She come out crying and hug him tight.

Bomi: Oppa, the women called Luhan and then he rushed out. Until not he hasn't come back yet. What should I do, oppa? What am i going to do?

After that Luhan come back home

Luhan: Let me go! Where are you taking me?

Person: Dunker! The taxi driver dumped him in front of the house. Stay here first, Luhan. So heavy.

Luhan: Chorong, don't leave me alone, okay?

Suho grab luhan shoulder, push him and put his face on the water.

Suho: You want to get more drunk huh? *Bomi just keeo crying and beg Suho not to hurt Luhan

Luhan: Bomi, help me.

Suho: You want help? I'll help you, Luhan. I'll help you stop getting drunk like a dog. You're awake yet!? * Suho put Luhan face on the water again*

Bomi: Oppa, it enough now, okay? *beg her brother and keep crying*

Suho: Hyuna, take her inside the house.

Hyuna: Miss...

Bomi: No.... Oppa, you're going to kill me? He's my husband. The father of my child.

Suho: Hyuna

Hyuna: Miss, come with me okay? Come...

Bomi: Oppa, don't do anything to him.

Suho ignore her and look at Luhan..........

Suho: You want to be drunk, right? *put luhan face on the water

Bomi: Oppa, please don't! That's enough.

Suho: Leave him here like this!

He start to go away

Bomi: No... I can't leave him like this. Luhan, are you already?

Luhan: Chorong. Where are you, Chorong? Come back to me, okay?

Bomi: What good is it that you have to cry for her like this? Why? Why, Luhan? Why you have to cry for her? Why won't you forget her for once?

Suho went home and call Chorong.

Chorong: Hello, it chorong.

Suho: Hello, darling. It's me. I though so that you dying to hear my voice,

Chorong: Hey, what do you want from me? I don't have a lot of money, okay? Even the house, I have to be reliant. I don'y even have a jobs yet. So, I beg you okay? Please let me go.

Suho: Don't worry. Whenever I sick of you, I'll definitely let you go.

Chorong: Crazy!

Suho: Tomorrow morning, we'll met at the same place at the hotel in the same room. Do you remember? The room that we used to be sweet to each other. Just in case, I might change my mind and feel dorry for you. *suho turn off the phone**

Chorong dont know what to do and keep laying on the bed while crying. In the morning, Bomi is sitting on the chair waiting for Luhan to come.

Bomi: You slept under the dew last night, was it good?

Luhan: It better than sleep in the room. *bomi get mad but smile

Bomi: Today, we have chicken stew that you like. It was cooked still it's tender. I ask Hyuna to make is especially for you. Then you will have the strrenght  to find the leftover from that ty women.

Luhan: Jihyun! Give me more rice!

Jihyun: Yes *go and get more rice to Luhan but bomi stop him

Bomi: No need!

Luhan: Did you hear what I tell you?

Jihyun: Yes *get the rice and go to Luhan but bomi push the rice away*

Bomi: Is eating with me makes it hard to swallow it right? That's why you have to go hide and eat?

Luhan start to leave and see Suho but Bomi pretend to vomiting.

Hyuna: Luhan... She is vomiting, Luhan! Jihyun! Bring the bin quickly!

Jihyun: There isn't bin, Hyuna.

Luhan come back to Bomi and Suho just watching him till it night and he went to here he ask chorong to come and see him but the people in the hotel tell him that she didn't come so in the morning he went to Luhan house and see Luhan went to his car and start to go somewhere. Bomi follow him and suho saw him so he get out of his car because he is so worried about her sister and went to her sister.

Suho: Bomi. I've told you already, didn't I? Don't drive the care yourself. Bomi, you're not healthy. You should know that, come down.

Bomi: Oppa, let me go first okay? I'm in hurry. And I want to see it with my own eye where Luhan hides that women!

Suho: If you still repect and listen to me, then get down from the car right now.

Suho open the door and Bomi get down from the car. Suho get in the car and start to drive away and follow Luhan.

Bomi: Oppa oppa, where are you going? Oppa!

Suho saw Luhan go and visit Chorong. He got very mad.

Chorong open the door and saw Luhan. She look at her madly and went inside but Luhan follow her.

Naeun: Luhan. I've told you already not to come over here. So, what are you doing here? Ummm, Chorong. I didn't ask him to come.

Luhan: Coincidentally, I couldn't find a painter for Naeun, so i came here to help her myself. I didn't think that I'll see you.

Chorong: I about to go to my room anyway.

Chorong about to leave but Naeun stop her.

Naeun: Chorong, didn't you say you'll stay to help me?

Chorong: But you have someone to help you already. When I scent the paint's, I feel so dizzy. Excuse me, okay?

Chorong leave them both alone.

Luhan: What to do now?

Naeun: What to do? I invested in decorating the room for you to have a reason to meet with Chorong, that's all. My job is done now.

Naeun start to clean the room.

Chorong go to her room and get ready to meet someone. When she come out, Suho is hiding and follow her where is she going.

Hayoung: Mom even came out from the house to beg you herself, Chorong.

Chorong: Give me some time okay mom? and i'll go home. If i go back right now, there are really going to be a problems for me to agrue with dad everyday.

Chorong Mom: You shoudn't agrue with him. You're his daughter, okay? Whatever he say, you should listen.

Chorong: But he has no reasoning and just curses me like that. I won't accept it mom.

Hayoung: Alright, then it up to you. But can you promise you will not bother Luhan again?

Chorong: I ended with him already.

Chorong Mom: Really, child?

Chorong smile and Suho is listen to what they are talking about. Chorong mom and sister went home, they both didn't know that Suho is following them both home. Suho is smile.

Chorong mom: Honey, our daughter end with Luhan already. She told me herself.

Chorong dad: And why she didn't come home then?

Hayoung: It's.......

Dad: For whatever method, you've to bring your sister home, okay?.

Mom: Honey. Are you alright? Your face doesn't look good at all.

Person (working and live in Chorong family House): Boss, there's a guest here for you.

Suho: Hello. I'm Suho.

They all go and sit on the chair

Mom: Suho, you're a friend of Chorong?

Suho: Not really.

Hayoung: But you said you want to talk about Chorong.

Suho: Yes.

Dad: I think it's better if you speak forwardly. It's waste time to ask back and forth

Suho: That is good too. I like to speak straight foward, easier to understand. I came today to ask for Chorong's hand in marriage. My parent passed away along time ago and I don't have any elderly relative. So I came to beg you two for Chorong's hand for myself.

Hayoung: Marry? How come Chorong never told us?

Suho: She probably really hates me. We both knew each other by coincidence in a pub and that night, we both were drunk, I couldn't control myself, so I took adventage of her.

Chorong mom and sister got very shock.

Dad: What did you say? What did you do to my daughter?

Suho: Even though it happened because we were drunk, I am honor to take the responsibility for everything by marrying her. I hope you will give me your permission.

Dad: Get out of my house right now. Get out right now! Go! *Suho suddenly stand up

Suho: I'll like to guarantee my truthfullness,

Chorong dad punch suho.

Hayoung: Don't dad!

Mom: Honey, don't.

Dad: If it's not like what you've said, I'll kill you! Go!

Suho: I'll take my leave but I definitely will not change my mind.

Suho went out and went home.