Chapter 1

Rotation of the Heart

 

After finish Luhan and Bomi married, Chorong look so sad and went to go club. She drink a lot of beer and got drunk. She crying a lot and wipe her tear so no one don't see her crying. When she go use bathroom, a guy put something in her drink. Chorong come back and sit on her same spot again. She drink the whole beer in her cup and look very tired. After that, that guy take her out of the club and went to his car. Suho look and saw Chorong trying to run away but that boy won't let her go. He start driving to the hotel and didn't know that Suho follow him. He took her out of the car and went inside to the hotel to order a room and Suho keep on follow them to help Chorong. When he start to her, Suho hurry and went inside to hit that bad guy. The bad guy went away and Suho take care of Chorong. When she wake up, she looking at Suho and see him like her boyfriend Woohyun and start to push him away.

 

Chorong: Go away! Don't bother me! She start to go but fall down.

Suho: Where are you going? You very drunk! You can't make it home when you look like this. Come! I'll take you to sleep.

Chorong: Don't touch me! You're heartless! You said you going to wait for me to finish of school and come back and we'll marry. Why? Why did you married someone else? 

Suho: Miss, I am not that man, okay? I think you're very drungged. Miss, look at my face carefully. 

She slap his face.

Chorong: I hate you! You're a lair! 

Suho: When I talk nicely, you don't understand. I'll have to use my real streght now! 

He carry her to sleep but she won't to go sleep.

Chorong: Don't bother me! Don't bother with me! 

Suho: I'm tired of you already. *Put her down on the bed* If you still not done fighting, I will leave you here, dead or alive, it up to you.

She start to cry anf Suho went into the living room but come back and say sorry to her. 

Chorong: Luhan. *hug Suho* You used to tell me that you love me, isn't it? Why Luhan? Why you have to do this to me? *keeping hug Suho and crying*

Suho: Calm down first, okay? I think the problem might not be bad as you think, okay? *put her down to sleep but she hold his hand*

Chorong: Luhan, I love you. 

She fall alseep.

 

In the morning, Luhan come and meet Naeun. (Chorong friend) 

Luhan: Naeun, Chorong come back from Australia already? When did she come back? And what did she say? Did she know the married between Bomi and I? Hurry and tell me! 

Naeun: Luhan, can you stop first? The flower are runied now. Are you crazy? 

Luhan: You worried about the flowers more than a friend? 

Naeun: It because the flowers have more values than a bad friend like you and stop asking about Chorong, when you decide to dumped her already, you don't have to know if she's dead, good or bad. 

Luhan: Does this mean, Chorong knew about Bomi and I already?

Naeun: It's because you and your wife are in the newspaper like that. 

Luhan: Why my life have to be like this? 

Naeun: Luhan, you ask yourself, okay? Not come to ask me.

Luhan: It because of Bomi. It's is all because of Bomi. You have to arrange a meeting with Chorong and me.

Naeun: Keep dreaming! Even if I was the one who match made you  and Chorong to be girlfriend and boyfriend, it was bad enough already. 

Luhan: Naeun, you know that I only love Chorong. I really love Chorong. But Bomi went after me until I've gone astray. If Bomi wasn't pregnant, there is no way I'd to married  her. Help me, okay Naeun?

Naeun: Luhan, even you the only close friend that I have, I still can't help you make a mistake. By helping a wife and a husband to break up. I afraid as well. 

Luhan: But I just want to clear it with Chorong, that I didn't mean to betray with her. I beg you to help me, okay?

Naeun start to talk but Bomi come inside and take Luhan to go home.

Bomi: Luahn, tell me right now. How many time you have meet up with her?

Luhan: I meet her since I was still in school. If you ask me how many times we meet, I probably can't count. 

Bomi: I can't belive, she look flirtatious like that. She probably waiting to trap you for sure. It's because you famouse and handsome like this.

Luhan: Bomi, don't use your idea to judge other people like this. 

Bomi: You accused me to trapping you?

Luhan: Forgot it. It no use to talking about this. But let me tell you this, if you still causing trouble like this, you'll never see me again. 

Bomi: Luhan, please don't leave me and our unborn child. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me. 

Luhan was about to leave and Bomi keep trying and then she can't very breath.

Luhan: Bomi.

Hyuna: (a worker that work for Bomi and take care of her) What going on? Miss! What wrong? Tell me. Luhan, you hurt her, right? Miss, tell me what happen. 

Bomi: I'm fine. I just can't breath, that all. 

Hyuna: Did you take your medicine yet?

Bomi shake her head.

Hyuna: Hey you! You still not rushing and take her to rest? If something will happen more than this, will you be able to take the responsibility? 

Luhan, then take Bomi to rest in this bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho ask someone to come and change cloth to Chorong. 

Suho: Thank so much for changing cloth for her last night.

Person: No problem. A man like you is really hard to find.

Then Suho wake inside to see if she still awake or not. When she wake up, she still thinking what happen yesterday and start to crying again. She walk to the living room and keep crying and change back to her dress again, then Suho come inside and Chorong kick him. 

Chorong: What did you do to me? Why did you runied my life like this? 

She keep hitting Suho.

Suho: Miss, please stop first. Let me explain first. *holding the backpack*

Chorong push him and walk away and then Suho got a phone call about his sister and he hurry back to see what very happen to hissister. 

Suho: Hyuna, How is Bomi? 

Hyuna: She sleep up stair. 

Suho: Why her condition appeared again? 

Hyuna didn't say anything and he walk upstair to see his sister. He look at his sister and kiss her forehead.

Suho: Bomi

Bomi: Suho! It you, I though you were Luhan.

Hyuna: When you slept, Luhan drove out. He say that he will take the car for a wash. 

Bomi: I miss you so much. *hug him* Why did you come to see me just now? 

Suho: I have a little accident. How about you? Hyuna say you tired again.

Bomi: You the only one that love me. Other never see me and love me at all. 

Suho hug her sister and she keep crying. 

 

 

 

Please comment how it is! 
I Need Support and Hope You All Like It!