∞ jealousy;

In love with Mr. Perfect

Since the kiss, Jessica and Sehun got even more closer with each other yet they didn't date or anything. They were just close with each other, sharing some kisses from time to time. And it was their little secret. Yet Jessica didn't know how much she could handle. Seeing him with another girls. Being a flirt and arrogant, knowing they would love it. Now she was finally noticing everything he'd do and it was killing her brain. The way he would smile at another girls when all she wanted was for him to smile at her. Even though he had proven enough he liked her with this small letter he wrote her. The one she had in her pocket. 

"I'm getting addicted to you Jung Jessica.
You're all I'm desiring.
All I'm wanting.
Let's meet today, after poetry club.
                                         -Sehun"

Even with that. It hurt. Jessica was now sitting in a bench on school yard, since it was break and she was trying to be alone, trying to stop thinking of it. But it would always come back to her mind, specially the meeting in the morning. When Sehun decided to go get her at home, yet they had to pretend he had go pick Krystal because she caugh on them and damn, 20 minutes walking towards school and all she hear was the reckless words leaving her sister mouth and him appreciating every piece of it. Forgetting Jessica could hear and see what was happening. I mean did the kiss not mean anything to him? Did it mean too much for her? 

Since young, Jessica was used to losing everyone because Krystal, even if she didn't mean to. Everyone would rather be friends with her. Everyone would rather love her and be around her. She was arrogant, a flirt and random. While Jessica tend to be serious, nice and heart warming. But then again Sehun was hers first right? She had no right to feel this way. And in the end of the day they were still just friends, even with this kiss, even with his words. She had been the one kissing him and not the other way around. So she had no right feel this way. She had no right to feel jealous. But it hurt. Everything was suddenly like needles, going through her mind and heart. She needed him to notice how she was feeling because she was not gonna tell him.

"I'm not going be clingy. And you're not going get the best of me." she whispered to herself.


 

got inspired. sigh. 
its little yes, sorry.
i hope you like it. and thank you once again!