∞ all these feelings;

In love with Mr. Perfect

Jessica groaned as she placed a foot on the football field, she was wearing her shorts and tank top from the p.e. class, her hair was falling on her back as Kris hands would push her by the shoulders "I'm on my period. Nono. I'm on fever. No No. What if I say I---" Kris started laughing immediately and  moved himself to place his body in front of hers. "Hm, you used all of those already", she whined and crossed her arms, everyone look at both of them, admiring both beauty, the  only thing they could see was them laughing, yes finally he made Jessica laugh. 

"Fine fine. But hey just make me fall on the ground or something?" she said, raising both hands yet all he did was shake his head with a playful smile "I don't know, that is quite tempting indeed." She slapped his arm and looked around the field, noticing how all the girls were actually sitting on the bench while the boys would run after the dumb football ball. Kris bend a little down and pointed to a guy who was running after the ball with a light smirk. "Your prince is there", her gaze moved to where his best friend was pointing and she saw Kyungsoo, he was running in a flawless way, he had been captain of football since the first day he walked inside the field. Her sight soon enough moved to the guy who was sitting on the floor, probably the only one who was sitting and he was next to Krystal.

"Who's that next to Krystal?" Jessica asked to Kris who moved his sight to them too, nodding a little after he noticed who was "Oh that's Suho. He's from another class but he's in our year."  Jessica listened to him and then shrugged, moving her gaze around the field once again, noticing after, Sehun on the other side of the field, with his clenched fists, he got distracted by those two and it wasn't that good idea to stop running while playing football.  The ball flew and bang! Who told him to stop running after all?

 


 

"Are you reallly okay?" Jessica asked once again as she moved her hand to Sehun's forehead who was now laying in bed, smiling playfully at how his noona was so worried about him. He moved to sit on the nurse's bed, nodding once again "I already told you three times I'm fine."

"Shhh." She looked around and leaned closer with a light smirk "Let's just pretend you are indeed feeling bad so I don't have to go to class again." he burst out laughing at her words and nodded, laying once again and placing an hand on his heart "Aw. It hurts"

She looked at him and then he simply sighed, looking back at her "It really does, doesn't it?" she said and then moved her legs up to sit in Arabian style "You really like her don't you?"

"I do. I did actually" he smiled bitterly and closed his eyes. "I'm actually stoping liking her and starting to crush on someone else. But seeing that she is already happy with another guy, upsets me." he said, clenching his fist. 

"Well actually, Krystal probably likes you a lot too. She is just different?" she said and with that Sehun opened his eyes and sat on the bed once again, this time moving closer to Jessica as he sat in front of her. His gaze froze upon hers as his smile grew a little bitter.

"What about me though? Don't I deserve to feel liked?" he said almost as whisper as he moved his hand to Jessica's cheek. Making her blush light pink "Noona, I think I'm starting to like you. And it's getting me so upset because I'm suppose to like Soojung. But you're just so different, so nice and cute. I just want to call you baby girl and hold you in my arms."

Jessica looked at him slightly confused, yet her heart was racing so quick she thought it might break her chest and leave running "Wait-- really? You feel this way? I mean. I really do feel comfortable with you too but then again there's Kyungsoo. He confessed to me and he likes me." Sehun sighed and looked away from Jessica eyes, keeping his smile. "Then go for him, go be happy, that's all I need."

With these words, Jessica felt something on her spine and soon enough her arms were wrapped up in Sehun's neck, she leaned forward and pecked his lips sweetly, after that, all she desired was him as well. Because for the first time a boy was thinking of her feelings, because Sehun knew her thoughts and understood her passions. All these flashbacks, all the conversations, the singing in the middle of the street showed up on her mind. Was she crushing as well? What was she feeling?

 


 

SO I ING WROTE THIS CHAPTER 4 TIMES. 4 I REPEAT.

IT WAS ALWAYS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WRONG? and i still think it's bad but y o lo 

thank you all for reading and subscribing. i love you all <3

ps: thanks to this one really special person i was able to end this and well there's no harm when girls do the first move right? thank you for inspiring me to do such thing. after all you were the one who got me all cheesy to do this lmao.