∞ unexpectedly;

In love with Mr. Perfect
The poetry club suddenly became even more interesting, since the day they talked on the lockers, Sehun and Jessica became friends and close with each other, oh and let's not forget, Jessica would meet Sehun whenever he came to her place to be with Krystal. Of course, that would be when her parents weren't home. But what really got them to be close with each other, was the poetry club, they would make their poems and pay attention to their tutor, and even when the club  was dismissed they would still sit in the the tables talking to each other. 
 
"Oh and then I realized that Marshmallows were my passion, I mean what in the world is good without Marshmallows, everything makes sense with them. Chocolate specially" she said as she placed a Marshmallow in , followed by Sehun laugh. 
"Oh c'mon you have to admit, chocolate by it self it's already delicious." she nodded and laughed after. 
"So you and Kyungsoo?" he asked without hesitating, changing the subject. Nudging her arm lightly, having her simply smiling warmly  "So you and Krystal?"
"Hey I asked first." he said.
"Well fine fine." she got up to get her stuff and he followed, both leaving school after, she took another marshmallow, chewing on it before looking at him "Well you see.. it's quite hard to explain. I like him but I don't know my feelings?" she hesitated, trying to find a way to explain "Like I told you last week I want a love who's strong not something that happened from night to day." she nodded slowly and chewed on the marshmallow "I mean I think I have a crush on him, but just,  that nothing more. Though he says he likes me a lot, but I feel like we are rushing you know?" she sighed and placed her hands on her lap "I want things to happen naturally not because someone had a crush.." she shook her head and looked up to him. "Stupid I know."
 
"No it's not stupid at all Noona. I actually think the same. I know Krystal is your sister, but she's too fast with things. Though I really like her but like you said I like things to happen naturally. You know that thing of being addicted to a person to a point of only want to be next to her but at the same time not knowing how and when that suddenly happened"
"I know right!? Thank you for understanding me." she moved a little to look at him, her smile growing out of enthusiasm. "I mean why is it so hard to find someone who wishes for something old fashioned? Please it can't be that hard." he nodded and simply smiled "You understand me."
 
"Well that's because I'm your Wendy and you my Peter." she laughed and start walking ahead, having him following her with a warm smile, she looked over her shoulder at him and then bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" she paused then looked to the boy in front of her "-- Kyungsoo." she said warmly. "Sorry I didn't see you."
"It's okay." he said leaning down to peck her forehead, then his eyes moved to Sehun and so did his hand "Yo Sehun". 
"Sup hyung?" he said shaking his hand, dropping it after and soon enough, Kyungsoo gaze was again on Jessica's. "So you two, on a -- date?" Jessica quickly shook her head. "A-Anya. We just left school now. We are both in same poetry club, so every Tuesday and Thursday we walk home together." she nodded slowly and Sehun nodded, agreeing to her words.
 
"Ah I see." he looked at Sehun "Mind if I steal her now?" Kyungsoo asked, and Sehun shrugged and turn around to start walking in another direction. "Hey Sehun ah." Jessica said and he looked at her, over his shoulder "Hm?" his expression was simple and blank now "Saturday around 3 pm in my place. Don't ask why okay ?" she said and then winked at him, turning around right after to move her arm around Kyungsoo waist and he moved his around her shoulders, leaning his head on hers. Sehun watched them leave and smacked his own head "What are you thinking? Idiot."
 
"So are you sure you weren't on a date?" Kyungsoo asked her and she looked at him, shaking her head again. "Good because you're mine." Jessica cheeks turned red and he stopped walking,  as they were already in front of her house. 
"Who told you I was yours mm?" she asked with a light amused smile and he cocked a brow, moving both arms to circle around her waist. "No one needed to. I know you are." He leaned closer and without letting her move back, he shut his eyes down and pecked her lips. Unexpectedly. Her eyes grew lightly bigger and then closed down, but as soon as dark took over her eyes, but something made her mind break. Her both arms moved up and her hands rested on Kyungsoo's chest, pushing him softly as a embarrassed smile grew on her lips. "It's too soon."
"We know each other for 5 months now. Please just give me a shot." he murmured near her lips and she looekd in his eyes, watching and knowing he really felt something for her. "Let's take things just a little slower.." she said and he smiled a little, nodding. "Fine. Slow it is. But for now, no other guy can touch you and no other girl will touch me."
Jessica nodded slowly, as she felt her heart beat increasing. Yet she was feeling some source of angst in her chest. Something was wrong and she didn't know what.
 

 

OKAY, so my plan was actually to upload on Monday but since I got a new poster I just had to upload again.
But since you all had 3 chapters following I will only upload the next two, around Thursday or Friday or who knows even Saturday.
I probably won't have time to upload before, but if I can write I will upload okay?
Thanks for all the 19 subscribers I have until now. I love you all. <3
Oh and sorry for the grammar mistakes ; ;