∞ emo couple;

In love with Mr. Perfect

Two days had passed since Kyungsoo kissed Jessica and this would always try to run away from him, hiding every time his sight was near. Even if she enjoyed the kiss she was shy about it and she still felt bad for rejecting him. She was now in the table with Chanyeol and Tiffany.

"Are you really gonna hide every time he shows up?" Tiffany asked, raising a brow as she felt lightly annoyed by Jessica action "I can't face him. I rejected him. It feels so bad." She whined loudly and dropped her fork on the plate, resting against her seat as she would close her eyes. 

"That's not a reason." Chanyeol said getting some fries in his mouth "I mean, just act like nothing happen, if you keep running away it will only be worse and it will only be harder to talk to you later. You do like him, don't you?" He kept speaking and she sighed, his lips to get the salt off his lips.

"I don't wanna."

"Stop being so childish" Tiffany said and Jessica simply got up, getting her bag and her books, huffing a little at the couple who was today not so close as they use to be. "You guys, you seriously need to stop being so emo." she moved towards them and chuckled lightly, patting Tiffany head who finally smiled and leaned closer Chanyeol. "Ah. We're good?" Chanyeol asked as a smile spread bigger in his lips and with that Jessica left, knowing she made her work. Though she still felt bad about Kyungsoo.


Jessica walked through the school halls and she realized she was alone in it. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, inhaling her lungs and appreciating the sound of the un kwon. That was when she felt an hand on her tummy. "Noona thinking about the nights we could have?" she opened her eyes and saw Sehun, smirking lightly and close to her, resting on hand over the shoulder against the wall, his expression was slightly different from the other days. He had a smirk and his expression was an amused one. Jessica, simply moved her eyes and raised a brow.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm Jessica not Krystal child." she spoke  and moved her hand up to flick his forehead but he held her wrist before she could even do it. "But why would you be Krystal?" he cocked  a brow as well and kept holding her wrist "I am talking to you ain't I?"

She sighed lightly and got a little annoyed with him, she was already tired from not sleeping all night since her thoughts were based on Kyungsoo, how was him, why did he like her -- "What do you want after all?" she tried to turn this in a joke, laughing playful at him but he kept the little smirk "I just want to be with you or do you have to meet your boyfriend" Boyfriend? "What are you talking about?" she asked slightly worried. 

"I'm talking about Kyungsoo." he said gently freeing her wrist and taking a step back "You're two are together right?" his expression was now different, she was interested in it.

"No." she said and crossed her arms "We are not together -- though he asked me to be his girl."

"What did you said?" he moved his gaze back to her again and she smiled a little. "I said no. Not for now."

"So I have a chance?"

 

 


 

Hi everyone, let me just start by thanking you all for subscribing and commenting. Means a lot to me. 
I have almost the same subscribers I have in a completed story and that's insane ; ; 
I love you people, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
And who should Sica be with? And Sehun?