∞ peter pan;

In love with Mr. Perfect
"Kris give me that back!" Jessica whined, walking after the boy who was running in front of her through the halls of the school, as he would laugh at how lazy Jessica was to run. "Start to run and maybe, just maybe I will give it to you"
Jessica stopped walking and cocked a brow as a little smirk would show up in her lips, she pulled her phone out and start moving it around "Oh okay. Let me just text -- who was again? Sooyoung. Oh yes Sooyoung and tell her, her oppa is actually dating miss Jessica" she laughed and started writing a text, Kris face frowned immediately as she mentioned her name, he took a step to her and she took another back. People in school would stop talking just to watch them both. 
"Oh.. Miss Sooyoung. Here is Jessica, aka Kris girlfriend.." she read and then looked up to him. "You wouldn't." with this she continued "I'd like to know why, you and my boyfriend were together yesterday?" she continued laughing as he would narrow his eyes at her "Fine." he threw the sweat shirt at her and she held it. "Thought so." Kris simply huffed and went in the classroom and Jessica blocked her phone. 
 
"Jessica unnie is so cool" mumbles were said as she walked by, now with Kris favorite sweater on her hand, she had been loving that shirt since he first bought her 2 months ago. "She's scary too." 
She went to her locker and saved the shirt there, still smiling childishly and proudly of her own power, as soon as she closed it, she raised both brows in surprise, seeing Sehun standing there with a playful smile.
"What do you want?" she said simply.
"I want to give you something back." he opened his backpack and took a book out of it. "Miss Wendy."
 
 
Jessica's cheeks turned light pink and she moved her hand to the book but he pulled back. "Na na. Not so easy." 
"What do you mean by 'not so easy'?" she huffed and leaned more closer to him, trying to reach the book but he kept moving back. "Not again" she mumbled and cocked a brow. "First I have some things to ask you."
"Fine ask whatever you want." Jessica said with pure politeness, standing straight in front of him.
 
"First of all, why Peter Pan?" he asked with a slight amuse expression. She shrugged "My favorite book, read it three times already, now I'm reading for the forth time. Not that you should care about it or anything but yeah." his smile grew bigger at her words and then he leaned slightly forward. "Why do you like Peter Pan?" She didn't move an itch and her gaze went up to  to meet within his, starting to get a little too much amused with those questions, it was just a book right? 
"Because I love how Peter Pan and Wendy love is." she smiled warm and then patted his head, his expression suddenly had changed "You know. I'm 18 and I still didn't had that love. The love Peter and Wendy have." she held the book as he was distracted by her words "Their love is completely real and not like others fairy tales, it's not an happily ever after love it's a love that starts, yet never happens and never ends." she chuckled as she noticed she was already giving too much "I'm sorry, I just got too into this." 
"No please continue.." he said as he leaned against the locker and she blinked out of surprise. "Well I think I said everything."
"I don't get it."
 
"Oh." she mumbled and then she smiled at him "Well you see, they fall in love with each other but Peter will never admit it since if he does, means he will have to grow up, because love is something only grow up understand." the bell rang and Jessica got the book inside her bag "Well I have to head to class and you too, do me a favor and watch over Krystal yeah?"
He nodded slowly not being able to talk yet and then she parted from him, starting to walk slowly but soon enough rushing to meet Kyungsoo, her crush; who as soon as he saw her, wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He watched her leave with a light amused smile but soon enough he was interrupted by LuHan. "Sehun, what you looking at?" he moved his face to him and shook his head "I was looking at Wendy."
"Wendy?" Luhan asked but had no response since Sehun was walking already towards class "Hey wait for me!" 
 

 

I got so many comments I just had to update. I already have four chapters saved so why not right?

I tried to do HunSica here. Thank you all, who already commented and subscribed.

I'm really thankful ; ;