Final chapter

Forget the past if it hurts

 

The next few weeks. Yoseob acted like a zombie, refusing to eat, waiting at the door. "Junhyung is coming back, he is just having another schedule."Yoseob lied to himself each day.  " Yoseob, we have a fan meet today, hurry up and get ready! Stop acting like this, get back to reality!" Doo Joon shouted at Yoseob. Those words pierced through Yoseob's heart. Reality...There is no reality... )Yoseob went to the fan meet, he had a frown on his face. He looked at the empty spot next to him.  He struggled to keep his tears.

*During the fan meet

 

Yoseob  sang his part on the fact, full of emotion.

you’re no longer beside me
this is the truth
i don’t want to believe it
though i ask you numerous times to come back again,
all of this has to be a lie
(lyrics from the fact, beast)

He could feel his tears was about to fall anytime. During Junhyung's rap part, the audio just played and he wasn't present. Yoseob looked around, feeling the presence of Junhyung. Junhyung was peeking in a corner, he rap his part silently. Yoseob heard his voice ringing in his ears, he looked around and spotted Junhyung. He signalled to Dong Woon and they pretended as though it was part of the plan. Doo Joon sneaked down and dragged Junhyung towards the stage. The fan cheers got louder. "You're free to date and come back." Doo Joon whispered to Junhyung and pretended that it was fanservice.  Junhyung looked at him, not knowing what happened.

*After the fanmeet

They forcefully dragged Junhyung back to the dorm and locked Junhyung and Yoseob into his room. Yoseob explained everything to Junhyung. Junhyung let out a smile as he hugged yoseob from the back and whispered in to his ears " Thank you... Saranghae..." He then turned yoseob and kiss him. The kiss was soft and sensual,yoseob kissed back and junhyung deepened the kiss, turining it to a passionate kiss. Junhyung bit yoseob lower lips before breaking the kiss. " Saranghae..." Yoseob said to Junhyung as he warmed Junhyung's lips again.