Chapter 2

Forget the past if it hurts

 

 

Yoseob woke up at night...He couldn't sleep, his head hurt every time he tries to remember the past. "Don't leave me..." He heard Junhyung muttered. He felt a weird feeling tingling in him. He reached his hand to pat junhyung's hair lightly. It felt so smooth and silky. "AH!" Yoseob shouted as he saw a weird image...It felt so real...He was patting a blurred figure and laying on his shoulder." Who was that?" he mumbled to himself. Doo Joon woke up from Yoseob's shout..."Seobie-ah, go back to sleep, forget the past...if it makes you hurt...don't try to remember it." Yoseob nodded and went back to sleep. Junhyung also woke up from Yoseob's shout...a tear dripped down from him as he heard the conversation. "Don't remember it and forget the past. It hurts so much..."He muttered under his breath as he let another tear flow down. Dong Woon watched from the side, having the urge to tell the truth to Yoseob. "It wasn't entirely Junhyung's hyung fault..."He muttered.

 

 A week past and the beast members were trying their best to keep yoseob busy so he would not think about the past. Yoseob will occasionally asked about it but Doo Joon would change the topic. Yosoeb was getting more and more curious by the day. He tried using aegyo but everybody refused to tell, except Dong Woon who wavered a bit but was stopped by doo joon. Junhyung always watched from the corner and walked away coldly, into his room to let out all his sadness and tears that he kept back. Junhyung laid on his bed as he closed his eye.

 

For the nxt chapter, Junhyung's flashback will begin.... :D SPOILER... I hope all my readers wont be too bored at the second chapter.  THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBER! TIS IS MY FIRST DAY AND I FEEL SO BLESSED! :D:D:D:D:D KAMSAM!