Chapter 4

Forget the past if it hurts

 

A month past, and yoseob wasn't interested in his past anymore. He was humming a sweet melody as he walked back to the dorm. Something caught his eye and he saw Junhyung in a room sleeping. His heart beats suddenly as he entered the room. He saw a piece of paper, that junhyung always write his lyrics in it. He had the sudden urge to open it.

 in case farewell will take you away,
so that nothing can come between us
this moment
freeze freeze freeze
i will stop it
freeze freeze freeze
(lyrics from beast 'freeze')

Yoseob felt his heart ached as memories swarmed his head. He saw a blurred image saying " Saranghae" and that image slowly cleared out and it turned out to be Junhyung. Yoseob was shocked, what kind of relationship was i having with junhyung? he thought. He then remembered Junhyung leaving him and all the pain came back. His tear dripped subconsciously. All the memories came back to him. His happy and sad memories of Junhyung... Yoseob looked at Junhyung and mumbled," I love you, why are you so cruel to me?" Tears kept streaming down his face. He wanted to escape, he wanted to escape reality... Junhyung woke up from Yoseob's cries. " Yoseob-ah... I..." Before he said finish, Yoseob shouted " I hate you, I will never forgive you for what you did to me!" and ran back to the dorm. Dong Woon witnessed this scene and ran after Yoseob. Junhyung stopped him and said, " Do not tell Yoseob the truth, I can't afford to let him feel anymore heartbreaks. Let him hate me instead..." Dong Woon stared and mumbled " How did hyung know i know the truth..."

For the next few days, Yoseob was silent and everyone could feel the bad mood. " "What happened to Yoseob?" Doo Joon asked. Junhyung and dong woon both looked away. Doo Joon noticed this and pulled Junhyung to his room and shouted, " WHAT DID U DO TO YOSEOB AGAIN!"  Junhyung looked away and said weakly " He remembers the past, he knows everything and he hates me for it..." He pushed Doo Joon out of his room and cried in the room..." I'm sorry, seobbie..."

 

This chappie should be more interesting...:D