Chapter 6

Forget the past if it hurts

 

Every day, Yoseob would get ignored by Junhyung. Days past and Yoseob was feeling more and more hopeless..."The main problem wasn't on Junhyung but the agency. " Dong Woon thought. "Annyeong, hyung-ah, are you free? I need to talk to you about something." Dong Woon told his manager politely. Meanwhile, Dong Woon gestured to the rest of the Beast members except Junhyung and told him his plans."Hwaiting!" The five said as they went to prepare. When all the beast members were gone except Junhyung, Junhyung walked to Yoseob's room. He lightly touched the teddy bear that Yoseob always hugs. He lay on Yoseob's bed. He was engulfed by yoseob's smell on the pillow,he slighty blushed as he took in the scent. "If only time could freeze right now..." Junhyung muttered. He took a piece of paper and wrote : Sorry, Yoseob. I decided that leaving would be the best way to solve everything. Do not try to find me. I'll be by your side,watching you, blessing you. I wish you all the best. I love you... He left it on yoseob's teddy bear as he took his luggage and left beast's dorm. His heart ached as sadness overwhelmed him.

"YAY! The agency relented and I can go out with Junhyung." Yoseob shouted. He was freaking excited and he wanted to rush back and tell Junhyung about it. "HYUNGGGGGG" Yoseob shouted as he ran inside the dorm. "Junhyung is not here..."Yoseob pouted. "He might have another schedule" Doo Joon replied. Yoseob rushed into his room and he saw the letter. Tears rushed down his cheek..."WAE!!!" Hearing his shout, everybody rushed in. Yoseob eyes were red as he held the letter in his hand weakly. "No...Don't leave me" he whispered softly. He felt his body struggling to accept the truth. Dong Woon read the letter and mouthed to the other beast members. "Junhyung is going to come back, right?" Yoseob questioned Kikwang. "Hyung-ah, I don't know" Kikwang replied truthfully.

 

 

SPOILER ALERT : This is the second last chappie D: