Chapter 5

Forget the past if it hurts

 

The next few months were hell as Beast were hardly talking. During fan meet and concert, there were hardly any fanservice as yoseob's mood is horrible. Yoseob always stifled his tears when he was near Junhyung. It continued for a whole 6 months. Dong Woon couldn't take it anymore. "Yoseob-hyung, I need to tell you something, please meet me backstage..."

*Backstage

"Yeah?" Yoseob muttered. Dong Woon said" Hyung-ah, the truth is..." Yoseob drop the pen he was biting and shouted " WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME EARLIER!"  Dong Woon rebutted , " Junhyung-hyung didn't allow, he would rather suffer himself!" Yoseob mouthed thanks and he rushed to look for Junhyung. " Junhyung, i know the truth now, please stop running away and accept this love" Yoseob screamed from afar. Junhyung was shocked, he wanted to tell yoseob he loves him and hug yoseob but he could not. The world was cruel and their love is forbidden by their agency. He replied coldly, " Stop bothering me, you're a pest. I don't love you. I never did." His heart broke when he said that but he wanted to help Yoseob, he wanted Yoseob to pursue his dream instead of being kick out of beast. Yoseob replied weakly " Stop lying to yourself! I want to be with you even if it means giving up my dreams of being a singer. You're everything to me now, my dream is to be with you...Please, stop and love me..." Junhyung walked away and said "Pabo, leave me... I beg of you...You're making this difficult for me..." As Junhyung walked away, he mumbled " Pabo, I love you..."

The following weeks, Yoseob kept trying to be close to Junhyung. Junhyung always push him away and said harsh words. " Please stay away...I'm on the verge of breaking down..." Junhyung whispered to himself. Each time, yoseob had skin ship with him, he wanted to embrace yoseob, he wanted to have yoseob, but he couldn't...