Chapter 1

Forget the past if it hurts

 

“Saranghae…”

Yoseob heard that weird sound again. Who was it from? He stared at his ceilings, laying on the bed. That mysterious sound always appears in his dream with a blurred image of someone.  Whenever he tries to think about that person, his head would hurt.

He has no memories of his past ever since that accident that happened years ago. The only memory he left was a “Saranghae”. “ We should take things slowly, we should not stress Seobie out.” Doojoon whispered to the group. Junhyung’s eye were clearly puffy and his eyes held a deep sadness. “What does that sadness hold?”Yoseob questions himself.

Every day, Junhyung would distance himself from Yoseob. Yoseob thought Junhyung hated him, He felt a tinge of sadness in him but he couldn’t figure that feeling. His heart felt pain, suddenly his head acted up and he screamed in pain. Kikwang rushed in, told Junhyung to go away and stop affecting Yoseob.

Junhyung moved away reluctantly, clenching his fist. He muttered “ Sorry…” before he left. Yoseob felt a weird feeling rushing through his whole body. It felt horrible. “Hyung-ah, do you want to know about your past?” Dongwoon asked Yoseob carelessly. “Are you crazy?! You shouldn’t let Seobie feel that pain again!” Doo Joon retorted.” But…” Dongwoon stammered. “ Enough!” DooJoon ordered.