Chapter 3

Forget the past if it hurts

 

*Flashback

"Your hair feels so silky..." Yoseob whispered as he planted a kiss on junhyung's hair. Junhyung blushed and responded by crushing his lips on yoseob's lips. "Saranghae..." He whispered into Yoseob's ear as he broke the kiss. Yoseob blushed hard. " I don't think i will be able to live without you, Junhyung, promise me that you won't leave me..." Yoseob said as he slept on junhyung's lap. "Sorry..." Junhyung muttered under his breath. "Our love is forbidden and the manager does not allow us to date anymore, I have to leave and stop before you get hurt and forced to leave beast..." 

*The day Junhyung left

"Don't LEAVE!!! I beg you... Come back...Saranghae!" Yoseob shouted. Junhyung teared and said " I don't love you anymore,  leave me. You're irritating!" "You're lying! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Yoseob shouted as he tried to pull Junhyung back. Junhyung pulled him away and left. Yoseob ran after him and it happened. "Bang!" Yoseob was hit down by a car! Junhyung froze and turned back. He quickly dialed an ambulance and said " YANG YO SEOB! You can't die, I love you too but our agency would not allow love to occur. They warned me to leave before they forced you to leave. I don't want that! I would rather suffer than to see you suffer... Please don't die...Come back to mi... I'm sorry..."

*At the hospital

"Is he alright?" Junhyung asked the doctor. He was afraid that yoseob might not pull through. Other Beast members arrived and blamed Junhyung for yoseob's accident. Everybody was angry and worried. " He is out of danger but he has lost his memories, do not try to stress him and take things slowly...However, he might lose his memories forever." The mood was horrible and Doo Joon contacted the agency about Yoseob. No one knew that Junhyung was protecting Yoseob except Dong Woon as he overheard the conversation between Junhyung and his manager." You're accepted back due to Yoseob's loss of memory, he will not remember what happened between you and him anyway." Beast's manager told Junhyung.