You'll Be Mine

Destructive Satisfaction

Key's POV

"Do you want anything to drink?" I pulled Taemin into the kitchen. He seemed pretty shocked by the size of my house. Ch, he's been in that one room apartment for too long.

"I'm okay." He shook his head, his hair brushing his cheeks lightly.

"Here." I set a banana milk on the table in front of him. I needed to bribe him with everything I had. I wasn't one with patience and I wanted to see Jinki begging me for forgiveness.

But what did he do wrong?

Whatever. That gay freak was probably in love with Taemin by now.

"Thanks hyung." Taemin said cutely before placing his lips around the straw.

I watched him drink it, forming my plan in my mind. If I wanted Jinki to be crying at my feet by tomorrow morning I'd have to act pretty fast. There were only so many hours in the day. The sound of the straw dry air signaled me to move in. I took the empty bottle from Taemin's hands and placed it on the counter.

"So, Taemin..." I walked towards him slowly and soon he was in between me and the counter. I rested my palms on the marble and looked into his eyes. They didn't show fear, just confusion.

"You... won't tell Onew about this, right?" Taemin asked, swallowing hard.

"Of course not." I smiled and shook my head. I leaned in a bit more so I could feel Taemin's sweet breath on my lips.

He wasn't leaning back. So I had permission right? I confidentally brought my lips to his own in a kiss. It was much sweeter and nicer than a first kiss should be.

It wasn't my first but I couldn't really see Taemin in a relationship.

I playfully ran my tongue across Taemin's lower lip and I felt the boy shiver under me. This would be too easy. Too bad Jinki was so sensitive.

Taemin's hands were soon in my hair as I worked my magic. Normally, I'd be pissed that he was messing up my hair but I'd have a bad hair day for Jinki's misery.

Minho had actually thought I'd fall for this kid? Ch. No way. I didn't feel anything right now. Hell, I wasn't the even gay.

But I found myself breathless and I had to pull away. That was a first. Taemin was just as oxygen deprived though so I didn't look that weak in comparison.

"Kibum." I heard my name called. , who was here?

Minho appeared in the entry way and I froze. This probably looked bad. Me pushing a flustered and panting Taemin against the counter. I didn't even contemplate how bad I probably looked right now too.

"What the hell are you doing to Taemin?" Minho asked, not too surprised with out current position.

I deattached myself from the boy and walked over to Minho.

"Why did you let those guys beat up Taemin?" I ignored his question, it was clear what I was doing. I had tried my best to ignore the bruise on his temple this whole time.

"It's not my fault!" Minho said angrily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"If you could just-" I started but a small voice interrupted me.

"Is it true Key?" I turned back to look at Taemin who was pouting at me, his lower lip quivering. He looked on the verge of tears. Oh god, what had I said?

"Is what true?" I asked for clarification.

"Did you really send those guys to beat up your own cousin?" Taemin looked at me with hurt eyes.

Wait.

Cousin?

Both Minho and I shared a shocked and nervous look before directing our attention back to Taemin.

"Who told you we were cousin's?" I tried to not make my voice waver but it was difficult.

"Oh." Taemin avoided looking into my stare and rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging. "I just heard it, I don't know."

"Did Jinki tell you?" I narrowed my eyes.

.

I was going to...

Taemin looked up and shook his head frantically.

"Come with me, Taemin." I walked over and grabbed his wrist tightly, dragging him with me. I passed Minho on the way who knew better than to say anything right now. Taemin whimpered behind me as I pulled hi up the stairs and into one of the many rooms we had.

I released his wrist and he stumbled over, facing me. He rubbed his right wrist and winced in pain. This would surely set me back a couple of steps.

"Tell me the truth." I said through my teeth.

"He didn't tell me." Taemin said in a voice so quiet I had to strain my ear's to hear him.

"My patience is very short, Lee Taemin." I informed him, clenching my shaking hands into fists. How dare he tell the one, or second, secret I was most ashamed of. I never wanted to be reminded that we were related. I didn't want to remember that we shared blood, blood that coursed through my veins this very second.

"Why can't you just get along with him?" Taemin pleaded, locking fearful eyes with mine.

"Taemin, I want you to choose." I struggled to soften my tone and took a few steps towards the frightened boy, placing my palm on the small of his back and pushing him to me.

"Ch-Choose?" He was shaking in my arms.

"Me or him." I'd have to change his mind if he picked him. I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I... I can't." Taemin mumbled and looked away, unable to look at the floor because of our close proximity.

"I can love you, Taemin. I can give you everything you want. You may be scared now and I'm sorry for that." My tone finally reached that soft spot I was looking for. "But please. Pick me. I've been looking for someone like you for so long. Jinki... he can't give you what I can."

"What if I choose you?" Taemin asked quietly.

"You have to be mine." I replied in a persuasive voice. "And you have to make sure Jinki knows that."

"Can I still be his friend?" The boy seemed afraid of the answer.

I moved my lips to his ear, ducking down.

"You'll be mine." I whispered, feeling the boy shiver in my arms for the second time.

"Then I'm yours." The words passed through his lips as I won.

Lee Jinki. Get ready for the worst year of your life.


It's been forever. I just need to finish this. I probably won't pass 20 chapters. Sorry~