First Dates

Finding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan had just finished putting on his clothes when Sehun came over to pick him up. “Grandpa! I’m leaving for my date!” Luhan yelled as he ran down the stairs.

“Have fun!” his grandpa waved as Luhan went out the door.

Sehun stood outside his car and opened the door for Luhan.

“Ah, thank you,” Luhan blushed.

Sehun nodded and closed the door. Sehun then went over to the driver’s side and slid into his seat.

“Umm, where are we going?” Luhan asked as Sehun drove off.

Sehun blinked, “Wherever you want to go.”

“Um, it’s okay, we can go where you want to go,” Luhan said nervously.

Sehun drove on, “Let’s drive around until we see somewhere we’d like to go.”

The two boys were silent pondering over where to go as Sehun drove through the streets of Seoul.

“L-let’s go watch a movie!” Luhan pointed at a movie theater.

Sehun found a parking spot and the two went in. Luhan chose a cartoon movie to watch and the two settled in their seats in the movie theater.

Luhan peeked at Sehun and wondered if going to the movies was a bad idea. He realized his mistake as soon as he chose the childish movie, but Sehun insisted on watching it.

“I-I’m sorry again. We can watch something you like,” Luhan whispered.

Sehun shook his head, “No, I like this, too.”

Luhan bit his lip. It didn’t look like Sehun was enjoying himself. Did Sehun even like going to the movies in the first place? Luhan couldn’t help but steal glances at Sehun throughout the movie.

The movie ended all too soon. Sehun got up with Luhan trailing behind dejectedly. I knew it, he doesn’t like the movie. Now he doesn’t like me either.

Sehun stopped and turned around, “What are you doing? Hurry up.” Sehun held up his hand with an emotionless face.

Luhan perked up and ran towards Sehun, but was too shy to hold Sehun’s hand. Sehun leaned down and grabbed Luhan’s hand, “Ah, you’re so slow, Lulu.”

They walked a few steps when Sehun stopped again. Luhan looked up confusedly, “Huh?”

Sehun leaned down and pecked Luhan on the head. He let out a small chuckle when Luhan’s eyes widened. “Stop worrying about it. I liked the movie.”

“But – ” Luhan began.

“And I like going anywhere as long as it’s with you,” Sehun smiled.

Luhan blushed, “S-sehun-ah.” Aaahhh! Sehun is smiling at me! “I-I like going anywhere as long as it’s with you, too.”

Sehun looked shyly at the ground. Kekeke, Lulu likes going anywhere as long as it’s with me.

******************************

Baekhyun had just finished his shift and walked out the front to see a shiny black car, “

Please log in to read the full chapter