Make That Five

Finding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: Language

. Kris was late.

He pulled on his shoes and jacket on as he rushed out the door, cursing his misfortune. As he was running down the stairs, he noticed the lights were on in the apartment next to him. Someone move in this dump that fast?

******************************

Kris burst through the doors of the locker room in EXO Restaurant and Bar.

“Late?” Kai smirked as he danced out the door.

“Ughh,” Kris groaned as he changed. How can he dance out the door with a straight face?

He exited the room and went behind the counter of the bar, joining Kai who was putting away clean beverageware.

Kris nodded his head at his manager who was staring into space, “Lay.”

Lay shook out of his reverie for a moment to acknowledge Kris and returned to staring into space.

Kris doubted the constantly dazed looking, unicorn lover would ever notice he was late.

The doors to the restaurant opened and a light brown haired boy entered. His face remained cold and expressionless as he pulled himself onto a stool at the bar counter.

He began to order when Kai interrupted him, “ID please?”

The boy, unfazed, stared at Kai, “Just make it for me, Kai.”

Kai shrugged and took out a cup.

The front doors opened again, but this time, it was followed with excess noise.

“What’s up ma es!” a dark brown haired troll shouted. Beside him walked a tall and gangly boy with a giant manic looking grin, “Ayo whaddup!!!”

They approached the bar counter.

“Sehun, Kai, Kr – ” the troll began to greet, “What the hell happened to your face, man?!” he exclaimed causing Lay to break out of his reverie again.

Lay glanced over at Kris and walked over, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” Kris replied. With no further words, Lay absentmindedly nodded his head and returned to his spot.

Kris looked up harshly at the two before him, “You two!”

“What?” they asked in synchrony.

“ you. Chen. you. Yeol.” Kris snarled, “This is the last time I let ANYONE borrow my bike!”

“Woah woah,” Chen held up his hands in defense, “It was an honest mistake!”

“We’re getting it fixed!” Chanyeol said with a toothy grin. “It’ll be finished in no time.”

“I don’t see you ing up any of your cars, Chen,” Kris growled.

“I wasn’t the one driving,” Chen defended himself.

Kris had let the two borrow hi

Please log in to read the full chapter